Am I Crazy..wanting another baby? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-23-2007, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So heres the deal...Im only turning 23....I have an amazing sweet cute easy going(for the most part) 10 month old ds whos still b/f....im engaged to a great guy, we're in the middle of buying a new house(closing day is July 27th), Im about to go back to work part time at night to help pay bills ect ect and all I keep thinking about is having another baby....Im not even getting my period yet lol and its not a good idea right now and dp and I are barely having sex(busy schedules, living with inlaws slows us down lol)...PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF THIS BABY CRAZINESS!...I know that it's not a great idea but I REALLY want another!!: : : :

mommy daddy son daughter = our family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-24-2007, 12:33 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Sorry, I'm in sort of the same boat. Except, I have 2 boys 2 1/2 & 1 year... I need to be talked out of this as well.

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#3 of 4 Old 06-27-2007, 02:41 PM

I have two little boys that are 18 months apart. My second was born about a month after my 24 birthday.

But just remember the lack of sleep, the constant diaper changes, and nursing two. Sorry not very convincing, I know.
#4 of 4 Old 06-29-2007, 09:56 PM

I'm not going to be much help to convincing you not to either. I think if you feel like you're ready for another than go for it. My hubby and I were not married or TTC when we got pregnant with DD, turning 2 in Aug. She was a COMPLETE surprise. We were not married yet, had just gotten engaged, and didn't feel like we could afford to raise a child either. We got married when she was 6mo old, she's never wanted for anything, and we just had baby #2, a wonderful son. I'm 21. I didn't plan on having kids this young but I knew I wanted them close together so I didn't let age stop me from having the family I wanted.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page