Nasea/heartburn/burping PMS sxs?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-21-2007, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought I was preggo all week long before my period came last night bc I have nausea/heartburn and burping just like I did with my other 2 pregnancies. Is this a new PMS sxs for me?? Anyone else have it, or maybe there is something else up. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 12-22-2007, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

anyone? i still have the nausea, heartburn and burping and fatigue. no fever, so i think it can't be the flu. very weird, calling dr now.
#3 of 4 Old 12-22-2007, 02:04 PM

I've had the nausea and heartburn with my period before. As far as the fatigue though, I work as a houseparent with 12 teenage girls, my husband, and my almost 2 year old so I couldn't really say if fatigue is EVER from that or something else. I've had the fatigue before though with heavy periods.
#4 of 4 Old 12-23-2007, 05:11 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Are you sure your period is "for real?" I found out about my pregnancy b/c I started to get "my period," which never really set in like it usually does. I had light bleeding (for a period) for 2-3 days (instead of my normally heavy flow) before I thought to take a pregnancy test. It was +. I had spotting the next 2 months (around when I would have normally gotten my period) before my body finally stopped bleeding and I was able to relax!

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page