The "I might be pregnant but I wasn't trying" thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 1838 Old 08-26-2008, 02:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well it's darker today. and I totally feel pg. I've been feeling pg since about 2dpo! when I got the weird taste in my mouth around 6dpo I just knew it.
dh suffered through many of my evap line scrutinies when we were ttc#2, and he wasn't afraid to tell me "there's no line!"
this time he completely agrees there's a pink line, we just don't know if it's going to stick.
I'm being treated for Lymes disease so I was taking lots of things and will most likely be on abx through this pregnancy. I see a doctor an hour away specifically for that, and i haven't called yet because i'm afraid what he's going to say. Lyme can do really bad things so that's why I'm not sure if this is going to stick.
The other thing is I'm in the middle of getting some dental work done, among other things I have a cracked mercury filling so that's really freaking me out.
Well I'm going to get it over with and call my Lyme doc now, wish me luck.
#542 of 1838 Old 08-27-2008, 08:22 PM

just stopping by my old stomping grounds checking in

bhappy: still hanging in there?

jammy: I hope it all works out for you and you are able to manage/deal with your lymes and dental work in safe ways. s and good luck.
#543 of 1838 Old 08-30-2008, 04:21 PM

I guess I'm pretty late on this but I was hoping I could join. I've got early cramping, it started yesterday, but no bleeding. It's really unusual for me, I don't think I've ever had this happen or if it did I guess I didn't notice.

ETA and that was my 50th post, woohoo
#544 of 1838 Old 08-31-2008, 02:23 AM

I caved and bought a test, make that 5 test (I didn't want to have to go back and dollar store test are great!) I took one before I even got home and didnt' see anything until after the 3 minute mark and then I *thought* I saw a very light line, in fact I still think I see it. Not sure if it's just an evaporation line or something more, I'm kinda getting excited...going to test again in the morning

http://lh3.ggpht.com/breech2007/SLqX...jpg?imgmax=512
#545 of 1838 Old 09-02-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoma View Post
just stopping by my old stomping grounds checking in

bhappy: still hanging in there?

jammy: I hope it all works out for you and you are able to manage/deal with your lymes and dental work in safe ways. s and good luck.
Hey, just got back into town. And so did AF

At least I have a little more confidence in my cycle now.

Thanks for checking in. I hope everyone else is well. Hugs,

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#546 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 12:21 AM

Uh, Hi I didn't even know this thread was here--but, wow, I'm glad to see it! I hope it's ok to tag along!

I have three lovely children--two girls and a boy. I feel like our family definitely could be complete. In fact, dh had the consultation for his vasectomy this morning....except...my period is no where in sight. I expected it two days ago. Even though I'm nursing, I'm pretty regular.

I wake up so many times at night (gotta start thinking about nightweaning!) that I can't accurately chart temps, but I chart fluid and cervical position. I've been charting for years. I'm fairly confident in what I see.

We had a condom failure 1dpo this cycle.

I'm feeling kinda panicky. I haven't tested yet. I was out today, but I didn't buy one b/c my girls were with me and I didn't want to have the conversation. They're well versed in reproduction, but if I actually am pregnant with baby number FOUR, I'm going to have to hold it close for a while!

I thought I'd go out this evening and get one, but dh had a meeting after work, and then the baby's bedtime was sabotaged by a late afternoon snooze in the car, and before I knew it was 10pm.

So, tomorrow. Surely buying a pregnancy test is the best way to get my period, right?!?

homeschool.gif mom to dd (11) read.gifand dd (9) crochetsmilie.gif and ds (3) bikenew.gif and  dog2.gif(x2)
#547 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 12:34 AM

Back on the 2ww. DH and I have a hard time breaking away in the heat of the moment to slip on the condom. I am 4 months PP, but I AF has yet to return. I am feeling very, um, moist down there (sorry TMI) ... and I'm getting congested in my nose like I did when I was first pregnant before.

I am currently 1 week past possible conception. (Can't do DPOs, because I'm not sure if I'm Oing yet PP ...) I'm going to test next Tues. ... which coincidentally happens to be our wedding anniversary.

We would welcome a 2nd baby and have talked about having a 2nd baby. The timing wouldn't be so great, but I would just love, love, love another LO.

DD#1 dust.gif (May '08); new sweet baby girl (May '11) vbac.gif
#548 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
So, tomorrow. Surely buying a pregnancy test is the best way to get my period, right?!?
definetly lol

mamallama and kmb9906 can't wait to hear how it goes for you two!
#549 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 03:19 PM

did you get a darker line, Kangaroomum?

homeschool.gif mom to dd (11) read.gifand dd (9) crochetsmilie.gif and ds (3) bikenew.gif and  dog2.gif(x2)
#550 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 06:40 PM

I am here too. My period is a week late. A couple weeks ago I had some brownish spotting....and I currently have a yeast infection (sorry if tmi) The YI happened at the beginning of all 3 of my pregnancies. I keep getting headaches....Im beyond tired all the time, and certain foods are not tasting good anymore.
Im not testing till Saturday.
Im really scared, and so not ready to do this again. I had severe PPD after my 3rd, and I got an IUD because I/we felt done, but not comfortable with permanent methods. Dh is thrilled at the possibility. I dont even have health insurance....I kept getting denied coverage through several companies because of past issues with depression. I have to wait one more year to apply again.
#551 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 07:07 PM

If you are pregnant, try getting pregnancy medicaid through your state. That's what I had to do.

I hope everyone gets the result you want!

~Danelle~ Mama to four wonderful, intact kiddos ~~ Cami (10), Jimmy (5), Ella & Alex (2/09), and Newbie due 8/11 
#552 of 1838 Old 09-04-2008, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanelleB View Post
If you are pregnant, try getting pregnancy medicaid through your state. That's what I had to do.

I hope everyone gets the result you want!
DanelleB!! It's TWINS?! :::

:
#553 of 1838 Old 09-05-2008, 02:16 PM

ha ha texaspeach! I just saw her siggie too!

DanelleB - you don't mess around do you! Congratulations on your double blessing! How are you feeling?

Sorry to hijack. I don't belong here, I just lurk all the time. I love how we women love to play such complicated mind games with ourselves. I've convinced myself I was pg so many times over the years.

Those of you waiting to find out: big hugs and I hope you get the results you want.
#554 of 1838 Old 09-05-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamallama View Post
did you get a darker line, Kangaroomum?
I did! : Just slightly but I'm definetly pg, I'm already getting round ligament pains
#555 of 1838 Old 09-05-2008, 10:53 PM

Congratulations! How exciting!

I'm still on hold. BFN--no sign of AF. I'll poas again if I don't see anything by Sunday, and then I'll chalk it up to nursing and not worry about it for a while. Or try not to

#556 of 1838 Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 PM

I'll stick around for a few days. Just a feeling. Not late yet, not even close really. Just a few symptoms, like nausea and food aversions like whoa.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#557 of 1838 Old 09-06-2008, 01:45 AM

Hello,
Jumping into the conversation I have two amazing girls (4 and 8 mos) After DD1 I didn't get AF for 18 months yippee! However, DD2 is such a good sleeper (I knew I should have been waking her to nurse at night ) I got AF at 4 mos PP. I do not chart at all, I am terrible I don't even chart a little, note to self start charting. We use the withdral method. After looking at this fabulous pregnancy wheel my MW just created I realized that AF is somewhere between 1-2 wks. late. So that's the story I feel what could be some symptoms or what could be all in my head or just PMS so at this point I don't know. I took a .99 store test (love those!) a few days ago and didn't see anything but my daughter being her tiddy self threw it away before 3 minutes when she went potty after me. So at any rate, that's my story ...
#558 of 1838 Old 09-06-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana View Post
I am here too. My period is a week late. A couple weeks ago I had some brownish spotting....and I currently have a yeast infection (sorry if tmi) The YI happened at the beginning of all 3 of my pregnancies. I keep getting headaches....Im beyond tired all the time, and certain foods are not tasting good anymore.
Im not testing till Saturday.
Im really scared, and so not ready to do this again. I had severe PPD after my 3rd, and I got an IUD because I/we felt done, but not comfortable with permanent methods. Dh is thrilled at the possibility. I dont even have health insurance....I kept getting denied coverage through several companies because of past issues with depression. I have to wait one more year to apply again.
It's saturday any news yet? Have you read this article before? I've done a lot of the things mentioned and I feel like they've helped me.
#559 of 1838 Old 09-08-2008, 06:30 PM

:

It's Monday......... so who is pg?

Resistance is futile Matey
#560 of 1838 Old 09-08-2008, 06:46 PM

Yep! Twins! The shock has finally worn off and I'm starting to get a little excited (it's been about a month since we found out). I guess my body knew that this was its very last chance to be preggers so it decided to finish with a bang! LOL What's ironic is that if this had been a singleton pregnancy, DH probably wouldn't be very interested, but he's totally into it this time.

Congrats Kangaroomum!

~Danelle~ Mama to four wonderful, intact kiddos ~~ Cami (10), Jimmy (5), Ella & Alex (2/09), and Newbie due 8/11 
#561 of 1838 Old 09-08-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangaroomum25 View Post
It's saturday any news yet? Have you read this article before? I've done a lot of the things mentioned and I feel like they've helped me.
I have to agree. I suffered with serious anxiety and depression for years. Taking fish oils/flax oil and B vitamins has really helped me.
#562 of 1838 Old 09-09-2008, 10:57 PM

Well, tested today and nope, its negative, no more babies yet
Ranni
#563 of 1838 Old 09-10-2008, 02:33 AM

I tested yesterday and thought I saw a line, if I held it just it right...tested again tonight and didn't have to hold it at quite as much of an angle...

We'll see, I'll test again in the morning with FMU and see what happens then.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#564 of 1838 Old 09-12-2008, 04:12 PM

Oh! Here's where I belong.

We, um, weren't so careful on CD 8 and 9, I O'd early (12 or 13 - wasn't charting or anything, just paying attention to CM and pains.)

And though we're SO NOT ttc . . . I just have this feeling.

But I also recently got the baby-lust again, so perhaps it's all in my head. . . Oh, well, I'll know in a couple of weeks.

Writer, wife to a great DH, AP mama to one sweet boy 6/07 and expecting a girl in October!
#565 of 1838 Old 09-19-2008, 11:48 AM

Um. I'm gonna hang out here for a bit. Definitely not trying (I have a paragard iud) but I'm late (still nursing dd#2, so that's not entirely impossible), nauseous, crampy, bloated, dizzy, tomatoes taste weird (this happened with both my pregnancies), and I'm ... uh ... FREAKING OUT. I had very light spotting off-and-on starting 10 days ago, but nothing for the last 2-3 days. I've felt like my period is going to start any second for the last 10 days, but it still hasn't. I'm seriously scared to DEATH. Too scared to buy a test. Stupid, I know, since I'm sure as soon as I poas my period will start.

hippie.gif+reading.gif= Peanut (2004), Pumpkin (2007) and Butter Bean!! (2011)

#566 of 1838 Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 AM

Well, I poas Friday PM and it was negative. No period, though. I poas Saturday AM and ... well ... there's *something* there. Evap line, maybe? It's really, really, really faint. Still no sign of AF, though, and MAN do I feel like crap. I'm gonna go buy some more tests at lunch.

#567 of 1838 Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 AM

Looks like I'm here by myself, but I'll post an update anyway ...

2 more tests yesterday afternoon -- 2 more bfn's. Still no af, and I swear I'm having the *exact* kinds of pains I had in early pg with dd#2 (round ligament & hooha pains). Still nauseous off-and-on. And dd#2's nursing has gotten SO weird. She switches sides, like, every 10 seconds. It's driving me crazy!

So, 2 more tests this AM. The Dollar Store one is a bfn. The Equate one ... well, there's something there. Again, it's really, really, really faint. Maybe another evap line? Gah! Would af just COME already!?! I mean, I've taken like 6 tests. The 1st one was supposed to trigger af, right? That's what has always worked in the past ....

Where's the dang nail-biting smiley when you need it?

#568 of 1838 Old 09-23-2008, 10:41 PM

heathenmom uh congrats? :

Now if your period does not come upon reading that.... it probably is a congrats!

Resistance is futile Matey
#569 of 1838 Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thystle View Post
heathenmom uh congrats? :

Now if your period does not come upon reading that.... it probably is a congrats!
When I read that first line, I felt my heart drop all the way to my uterus. I'm sure the resulting crash will get af kickstarted again, so thanks!

After 2 more bfn's this AM, I'm declaring myself not-pregnant. I'm still sick as all get-out, and no sign of af, but the tests don't lie. *sigh* Of course, I convinced myself over the last week that I *was* pregnant and now, even though I KNOW we're not ready for another baby yet, I'm completely disappointed.

#570 of 1838 Old 09-25-2008, 04:17 PM

I'll join for a while, which means that AF will start tonight!! It's day 36 and no symptoms either way. Boobs are a little sore, but that could be from all the poking to see if they were sore in the first place! Cervix is nice and low... but still...day 36. That's 6 days longer than my previous longest cycle. I O'd on the 5th or 6th of the month..... Hmmmm

Not real sure I'm ready for this!! I wanted a puppy!!!

Erin, mom to Amelia Rose:, 6/15/06 and Lily Grace, 6/7/09; wife to Phil since 10/9/04

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page