The "I might be pregnant but I wasn't trying" thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-28-2008, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm still in too. i know for sure the LATEST i ovulated was last tuesday, so it is possible that i am only 6dpo right now. i had major cramping on friday and was sure AF was coming, but she didn't.

every time i go to the bathroom and check the tp i try to figure out whether i'm hoping to see blood or not. i think i'm about 65% hoping i'll get my period and 35% hoping i won't.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 AM

AF showed with full force this morning. I have to admit, I'm pretty disappointed. I'm sooo ready for another baby, but DH isn't.

~Danelle~ Mama to four wonderful, intact kiddos ~~ Cami (10), Jimmy (5), Ella & Alex (2/09), and Newbie due 8/11 
Old 04-28-2008, 11:48 AM

*whew* stark white hpt this a.m.

I think I'll be calling for that vasectomy consult for DH ASAP!!

Good luck to everyone else
Old 04-28-2008, 12:33 PM

I think I'm on my way out. My temp dropped below the cover line this morning (16DPO) and I am spotting, I fully expect AF this evening or tomorrow AM. I had kinda gotten used to the baby idea so I'm sad.

DS 4/11

Old 04-28-2008, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
so look at everyone...does this mean that statistically, women think they are pregnant more often than they really are???????????????????????????????

I really wanna know, because apparently, I am not outta the woods yet!!!

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
and a HUGE surprise: I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:26 PM

Count me in. DH and I went out with friends on Saturday and had a few drinks. Long story short the condom broke!

I punched in the day of my last period on a fertility website just to reassure myself there was little chance I would be pregnant and the site tells me I was due to ovulate on Sunday! I'm really reassured now!

It was only the second night alone with DH since DS's birth almost 3 years ago and I haven't drank that much in at least 6 years.

Now I have a long wait and I hope in the meanwhile I don't get too exctited just to be disappointed.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM

The wait is driving me crazy, and just as soon as I think i am certain one way or the other my body tells me otherwise. I was starting to think I wasn't. Took a test Sunday 10 DPO and BFN. So I think I'm not. Then go out to eat with DH and feel sick until I eat some food, then I feel better. Until they bring the main course, the smell of it totally turns me off! i can't eat any of it! Okay, so now I'm thinking pg again. Now today I'm having some major cramping. I go to the bathtroom and I spotted just a little, but now it's gone. Weird thing is I'm not due for AF until May 1st, and I am usually either on time or a day or so late, but rarely if ever early.

What the heck is going on! I'm so confused. :

What does it sound like to you ladies. I never had implamenation bleeding with my other two pg.

Full time mom to 10/04 2/06 and my sweet surpise 3/09
Old 04-28-2008, 05:43 PM

I might be in the oops category - the intuition is strong but i'm only 6dpo so it will be a loooong wait. my history is having to wait until 2.5weeks dpo to get a +hpt. would be okay to have an accident.

Married 16 yrs to DH, DS (3/06) x4 (11/04) (3/08) (3/09) (8/09)
DD born 9/24/2010 :
Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2p.m. View Post
The wait is driving me crazy, and just as soon as I think i am certain one way or the other my body tells me otherwise. I was starting to think I wasn't. Took a test Sunday 10 DPO and BFN. So I think I'm not. Then go out to eat with DH and feel sick until I eat some food, then I feel better. Until they bring the main course, the smell of it totally turns me off! i can't eat any of it! Okay, so now I'm thinking pg again. Now today I'm having some major cramping. I go to the bathtroom and I spotted just a little, but now it's gone. Weird thing is I'm not due for AF until May 1st, and I am usually either on time or a day or so late, but rarely if ever early.

What the heck is going on! I'm so confused. :

What does it sound like to you ladies. I never had implamenation bleeding with my other two pg.
I have extremely limited expertise in this field, but it sounds like implantation bleeding. I believe it's totally possible to have different signs with different pregnancies.

On another topic, can you have pregnancy signs before you have implantation? It turns out that I'm 3 dpo. I'm trying to figure out if all this indigestion is from the (vegan) fajitas I made, or a potential sign of pg. I'm leaning towards the fajitas, but kinda praying for a sign.

Nearly crunchy mama to one DS born at home 12/09 and married to my best friend one week later signcirc1.gif

Old 04-29-2008, 10:00 AM

AF is here for me this morning! 90% relieved, no 95%.

best of luck for the results you each desire!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 04-29-2008, 10:53 AM

Has it really only been 1 day? My brain is going crazy. That's 12ish more to wait. Why can't I just type "Am I pregnant?", into Yahoo and find out now?

chrissy - I'm happy for you

happythistle - I'll send some implantation vibes your way!

mom2p.m - I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my two babies. But it does happen so... Hang in there only a few more days then you will know for sure.

Andee - It sounds like you and I both have quite a wait!
Old 04-29-2008, 12:51 PM

I'm still here and woke up feeling a little bit green.
I am hoping this is all in my head!

HA-we have 6 pages on this thread!LOL

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
Old 04-29-2008, 04:18 PM

I'm out! AF showed up. I'm disapointed and relieved all at the same time. But glad to be off the rollercoaster.

Best of luck to the rest of you

Full time mom to 10/04 2/06 and my sweet surpise 3/09
Old 04-29-2008, 05:12 PM

still :

good luck everyone!!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I guess I'm here for now. DH and I DTD on my O date but since I hadn't been temping I didn't realize it until it was already too late and FF gave me crosshairs.

We were supposed to wait 3 months.

Oops.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:17 AM

hi Dreams in Digital...Wow-someone famous among us

I am still here although feeling like AF could arrive at any second. Plus I have a zit on my chin and feel odorous en la crotchity...(TMI although what is up with that???)

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
Old 05-01-2008, 09:00 AM

fireflies~for~me - When are supposed to have your period?

Tick tock the clock is ticking slowly.

I had thought if we had an oops it would be wonderful but my DS 2 1/2 is still nursing alot. Especially at night. I wouldn't want to have to rush him to grow up.

I don't know what I'm hoping for,
Old 05-01-2008, 01:24 PM

my almost three year old is still nursing a lot too-maybe that will be my saving grace.

As far as AF, I am not super regular...my cycles just tend to show up when they show up. The last few months though have been 30 day cycles exactly, I think due to acupuncture. So in that case would be due yesterday or today.

Feel like its coming on, but nothing yet...

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
Old 05-01-2008, 10:24 PM

6dpo and I'm still in the game...
I'm starting to get little cramps, so I'm pretty sure AF is coming soon. It's hard to tell, though, since this is my first cycle off BCP in a little over 2 years. I don't remember if I used to get cramps or not; if I did, they weren't bad.

Nearly crunchy mama to one DS born at home 12/09 and married to my best friend one week later signcirc1.gif

Old 05-01-2008, 11:05 PM

tested negative again 11dpo? or second DTD day...
looks like I might be in the clear..
I'll let you know when AF arrives.

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
Old 05-01-2008, 11:13 PM

Peaking my head in. BC didn't really work last time we used it and of course it was on one of my more fertile days. But we want more so it wouldn't be a bad thing. Only 6-7 dpo so got a while to go. Although yesterday and today I have had a terrible lower back ache.

Fireflies - your post has me cracking up.

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Heart View Post
Peaking my head in. BC didn't really work last time we used it and of course it was on one of my more fertile days. But we want more so it wouldn't be a bad thing. Only 6-7 dpo so got a while to go. Although yesterday and today I have had a terrible lower back ache.

Fireflies - your post has me cracking up.
The backache sounds familiar. Mine's been acting up the past few days too (along with my hips). But I did have surgery on it a year ago, so it's probably just nothing.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:48 PM

Woohooo!!!! AF Has Arrived!

Me, 42
Hubs, 44
Married 22 years
Two boys 11 and 9
Old 05-03-2008, 12:12 AM

I have 2 DD 3 1/2 and barely 12 months, still nursing her. I had one period since she was born last Oct (2007) and and I need your advice:

IUD slipped and was taken out on 4/11 (another whole story)
BD on 4/16
Serious EWCM on 4/19 and 4/20

I haven't been keeping track exactly but other symptoms:
- twinges of pain on L and R sides down low along hip bones along with slight cramping on/off
- BB SORE! Fluxuate with soreness on sides (only time I ever had this was when I was preggo with each of my girls, not AF sign for me)
- headaches that I never normally get
- lots of noticeable wet feeling and CM
- had a blood test on 4/22 neg, duh! (exactly what happened with DD #2, last time I could tell 4 dys after BD)
- back ache that comes and goes
- dreams, real intense, which I never have as DD still gets me up 3 times on average
- Does Constipated diarrhea mean anything to anyone?
- A few boughs of awful heartburn, very unlike me

I guess going by the CM I am 11 or 12 DPO and BFN so far with FRER! I mean nothing, no sorta line nothing. I can't seem to get more than 4 hrs before I have to pee (pretty unusual for me). Oh, and I ate cereal in the middle of the night?! Not like me. I may even say I was craving a Jamba Juice as I really went out of my way to get it.

What do you think? Could it still be positive tmw? or how many dys?

I am really not waiting for an AF since I haven't had one in months.

Thanks in advance. We defintely weren't trying with a 2nd high-need baby so young but my need to know is crazy making.

THX!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:48 AM

Tiptoeing in here....

I've only had one post-partum AF which came March 30. I have no idea if my cycle will change up much now after a baby. Before I became pregnant, my cylces were always 26 or 27 days long, with O occurring on day 13.

Now, I have the following signs...

Sore boobs, never a problem during nursing before, this just started in the last week.

Increase in CM, also in the last week.

Feeling queasy, usually in the evenings, just like I did when pregnant with DS, this also started about a week ago.

Tired, but I co-sleep with a baby who wakes at least three or four times to nurse every night. So, feeling tired is nothing new.

I'm stalling on buying any tests. Cuz you know the second I fork over the $ for those, AF will show up. How long should I wait to test? I am nervous. I will welcome another baby, but was kinda hoping to hold off for just another five months or more before becoming pregnant again.

Jackie, Catholic mama to Elijah (6/07) & Gabriel (2/10) and our angel baby, m/c 7/29/12. Expecting someone new in October 2014!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:51 AM

Sounds like we are having the same symptoms! I am having the same things happen with my first 2, same as you. I think I tested 11 DPO pos last time but that is off memory. I am dying, can't sleep, now I am sick. Oh, one more thing forgot to mention. BB tingles. I call them 'growing pains' as they are sharp. I wish I could be more help but this boat were in is agony.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:59 PM

Joining in late...DH and I DTD last Monday, and EWCM showed up the next morning. Normally have had longer cycles since AF returned (like 34-35 days), so wasn't anticipating to be fertile that early (that and DH and I miscommunicated on whether he needed to pull out or not). The only symptoms I've had are "painless" cramping, kinda like a BH feeling, which I never normally get, but got early on with DS.

It's not exactly the best time for me to be PG, but it wouldn't be the end of the world....just hoping that if I am PG, that I don't get the horrible MS (71 straight days of vomiting!) I had with DS. I don't know that I can handle that again, esp. with a baby to care for this time around.

Mrs.Oz :, wife to Mr. Oz , mother to Boo : 2 years and Sissy 9 months.
: :
Old 05-03-2008, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
7 DPO and spotting. Waiting at least 3 more days to test.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:09 PM

I'm 8dpo and had spotting today. I am now hoping beyond hope that I am not pg! Last night I went out drinking with DBF. I know I shouldn't have with even a possibility of pregnancy, but I convinced myself that it was all in my head (FF helped with that, saying that my chance of conceiving is very low). Is there another reason why I would be spotting 8dpo? I don't know how long my luteal phase usually is because I just came off the pill.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:29 AM

Still have the back ache. I wish I could go see my chiro. Dh has worked 21 hours in the last 28 so have had no chance. Now my bbs hurt. Hoping its all just pms. AF should be here monday or tuesday according to ff. So just waiting, fun fun.

shhhh...secretly I think dh wants me to be although he would never admit to it.

Expecting #9.  Always busy hsing.

User Tag List