HELP! Can you help figure this out? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-10-2003, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi there,
I have a 21 month old ds who is still nursing at night. He doesn't nurse much during the day but he still wakes up a lot at night especially between 8 to 12 and between 5ish to when he gets up around 8. Despite exclusive bfing, AF returned full swing at 16 weeks PP and has been regular since then. I've had good CM though I wasn't charting or anything.

DS increased his night nursing since mid July for teething reasons I guess. He's been drooling tons and is waking up/restless more often than usual. Sometimes he gets really upset when I latch myself off him, as he just likes to keep the nipple on his mouth. At the same time, I noticed a drying of my CM. I mean quite dramatically. I used to have tons of CM and now it's just water droplets on my panty and it quicky changed qualities to creamy gooey stuff. I have been charting since July because we are TTC again. DS was conceived very easily but I have had not much success with #2 and I'm getting confused and frustrated not knowing what's going on with my body.

I don't chart at the same time every morning because it's been difficult with him latchen on but I have been consistent readings.

2 months ago I had watery quality CM for about 2 days then my CM changed to non fertile quality but my temp didn't rise until a few days after the change in CM. It stayed up but I got my period just after 8 dpo, so my LP was very short. Usually it's about 11 days long and I have been taking B6 which doesn't seem to help lengthen it by much.

This month my CM was the same, not much of anything at all. This is weird coming from someone who's always good CM.

What do you all think is going on with me? Is it the increased bf that made the CM disappear? can my temps rise without ovulation? why the delay in temp rise? can I conceive without much CM? Can I still have a period with an immature egg? why the short LP?

Thanks a million for your help,
Lisa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page