Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

#361 of 589 Old 10-25-2012, 06:05 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)

Pamela Rilato, I'm so sorry for your loss. candle.gif

This thread is discussing the copper IUD. It would be best for you to post your thread about your loss in the Pregnancy and Birth Loss forum which is here: http://www.mothering.com/community/f/22/pregnancy-and-birth-loss

#362 of 589 Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i had my paragard removed tuesday. is it "normal" that i am sooooo tired?? i noticed with the iud i had horible heavy periods, always on edge, bad temper and just not myself. i changed so much and never knew it could be the iud. i had it put in after my last child in 2005 and recently we have been talking about having another child. so i had the iud removed and when reading this thread i am so concerned i have been poisoning myself all these years...andddd it explains so much. maybe it really wasnt my fault all this time. do any of you wonderful ladies have any advice for me as to how i can strengthen my body to help me feel less tired? i have noticed my attitude is getting back to the old me...thank goodness! thank you all :)

#363 of 589 Old 10-25-2012, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Pamela, did you get pregnant with an IUD in place?

#364 of 589 Old 10-26-2012, 03:32 AM

Are there any law suits against paragaurd iud? After having it inserted i started having heart palpitations and going into svt. I kept telling drs it started after iud. They said it was impossible. I listened to them and had an ablation done. Still had palpitations. I finally had it removed last yr and all my problems went away!! I can have coffee now without feeling heart flutters. Also I don't have panic attacks anymore. I lost four yrs of my life to anxiety bc of the copper iud. No such side effects were listed.
#365 of 589 Old 10-26-2012, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxietynomore View Post

Are there any law suits against paragaurd iud? After having it inserted i started having heart palpitations and going into svt. I kept telling drs it started after iud. They said it was impossible. I listened to them and had an ablation done. Still had palpitations. I finally had it removed last yr and all my problems went away!! I can have coffee now without feeling heart flutters. Also I don't have panic attacks anymore. I lost four yrs of my life to anxiety bc of the copper iud. No such side effects were listed.

Hi! Here is a link to a group of women in the US that want to start a lawsuit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paragard-Dont-GET-ONE-Woman-helping-woman-to-be-informed/183953164966198?fref=ts

All the best!!

Florencia

#366 of 589 Old 10-26-2012, 09:50 AM

Pamela I am so sorry.  What happened, was it due to the iud or copper?

#367 of 589 Old 10-26-2012, 11:40 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a good product that has helping me with my acne... if you go to acne.org and order the face wash, treatment cream and moisturizer it might help with your skin. I've been using it on and off for the past month and notice a real change in my skin when I don't use it (I get more of those cystic pimples/acne) and this stuff gets rid of it after a couple of uses. 

Just food for thought! You can order it through Amazon too... not the cheapest stuff but it does work!

p.s. got all of my bloodwork done today to see what's up w. my thyroid and vitamin levels. Will report back once I get the results.

Julie

#368 of 589 Old 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM

Hello, I had My Paraguard I.U.D for 4 years and everything was great. I got my period regularly and some cramps (but not to bad) until a few months ago July 2012 I was laying in bed and got a severe panic attack my heart was pounding so fast and my body was shaking. I ended up in the ER a few times for this! My Doc. And OB just prescribed me some Xanax and told me "you just suffer from anxiety" greensad.gif I was so lost until one day I starting searching the web and researched the I.u.d! One of the symptoms was called "Wilson's Disease" also known as copper toxicity greensad.gif Last week I called my OB and forced him to remove it its been a couple days and I'm feeling ok. I'm not 100% but I'm getting there! I'm glad it's not me going crazy this I.u.d is so horrific!
#369 of 589 Old 10-28-2012, 02:06 PM

edited2
#370 of 589 Old 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM

edited
#371 of 589 Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 AM

joy.gif
#372 of 589 Old 10-29-2012, 08:01 AM

Paragard I  think has nickel in its components as well! Bravo for removing this insidious,  destructive and dangerous device! You can read more information here on detoxing, others symptoms w/ and w/o IUD - just supporting eachother...and please keep your UPDATES coming here too! It is vital to everyones recovery to gain as much knowledge as we can! Yahoo link:  http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/copperiuddetox/members?o=6

#373 of 589 Old 10-31-2012, 08:31 AM

sara15

How are you?? I hope you're still online in this forum....how was the Zeolite process, detoxing etc?? I am considering taking them too as per the suggestion of my LAC/ NB coach. Many blessings to all.

#374 of 589 Old 10-31-2012, 11:08 AM

Hi Everyone -

I have been on hormonal birth control for almost 7 years and I aboslutely hate it! More recently the side effects have been much worse! Nausea/vomitting, severe migraines, no sex drive, emotional, moody, the list goes on. I have really been looking into the non-hormonal method (copper IUD) and have found mixed reviews - some love it some hate it. I just had a quick question... for the women that have had bad experiences with it were you taking zinc and iron supplements while having the Paraguard? I've heard this offsets the symptoms you may get from copper toxcity but wanted to see if women who have had bad experiences with the copper IUD were also taking those supplements.

I am really on the fence about switching to the copper IUD... I absolutely hate hormonal birth control (I have tried 3-4 pills and the Nuvaring) and its side effects but definitely have reservations about the copper IUD.

Thanks for reading!

#375 of 589 Old 11-01-2012, 07:51 AM

how long does it take to feel back to normal!?!?  i ended up pulling it out myself 2 days ago right when my period started and came out easily and didnt even hurt!! but... i am pmsing like crazy and very depressed and weepy. do you think i shouldnt judge if im getting better until after my period?? 

#376 of 589 Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa Tanner1 View Post

how long does it take to feel back to normal!?!?  i ended up pulling it out myself 2 days ago right when my period started and came out easily and didnt even hurt!! but... i am pmsing like crazy and very depressed and weepy. do you think i shouldnt judge if im getting better until after my period?? 

Hi Teresa,

The path of going back to your old self is not magical. And for most of us is taking some time. I invite you to join un on http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/copperiuddetox/ where we share our experiences with the detox process and the strategies we are trying to feel better. If you decide not to join what I can tell you about the process is that it takes a while and it is not lineal. You are going to have good days and bad days too. Good weeks and then a bad week. Since it's something quite knew in the scientific community we are trying by proof and error to see what works for eac of us. 

All the best,

Flor

#377 of 589 Old 11-02-2012, 07:29 AM

oops, duplicate

#378 of 589 Old 11-02-2012, 07:31 AM

OK, so I've finally decided that I've had enough of this crap! I can't say for sure whether or not the insomnia, bad mood, & anxiety are directly related to the Paragard, but I can tell that the constant discharge & twinges of pain are new since this monster was placed in my uterus! I also seem to have inner hip area swelling or pain – same feeling when I was diagnosed with golf ball sized cysts many years ago.

So, it’s gone. Well, not quite yet. I had to make an appointment next week. After reading lots of easy self-removal stories, I had my mind set it was coming out last night. Not so much. I got the strings all the way to the end, almost outside my body, but yet I could not get it to budge out of me. Now I have similar uncomfortable feeling to when it was first placed. I really don’t think I could have moved it very far – and there’s no bleeding & no bad pain. Just a little cramping/uncomfortable feeling.

I just didn’t want to deal with my heart racing all evening & waking up at 4am for another day (much less a week until I can be seen!)

Instead of scanning all 19 pages for the zinc answer, would just taking a zinc pill from the vitamin section going to help battle this copper over the weekend? I just want this out of me & to move on….. then again, I guess it’s back to condoms, which make me swollen & itchy & like pins & needles the next day, but I guess we’re shooting for the lesser of the evils, right?

#379 of 589 Old 11-04-2012, 08:07 AM

Yes!! Started as tingling in scalp and anxiety/ panic
Attacks have been to ER once other times talked myself out of it.
During panic attacks I also became very pale witnessed by others which
Makes me think the panic/ anxiety attacks are being triggered
By physical cause. However despite this I still have not been
To doctor. Now I have tingling in my spine which is constant. I
Plan to get the iud taken out ASAP.
#380 of 589 Old 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM

It's out! I'm free! My inner right hip immediately feels better, as does my lower back. I'm hoping that I'll be able to shake the cloud that's been over my head for the last 5 months that's caused insomnia & anxiety & simply feeling angry.

I always wanted to see what this thing looked like, and finally got the chance now that it has been removed. I'm wondering if the pinching & sharp pain was caused by the shape of my uterus in comparison to the Paragard. As you can see, it seems oddly bent after just 19 weeks in. It actually looks bent much worse than in the picture where I tried to lay it out straight for a measurement. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

#381 of 589 Old 11-06-2012, 09:54 AM

I too am so thankful to have read all of the posts on this forum. I wish I would have seen all of this when I was doing my research on the iud before I got it put in. I was told all my life that I could not have children without fertility medicine called clomid. I have two girls as a result of the help of Clomid. then when my youngest girl was one I found out I was pregnant with my now almost 5 month old son. So at nearly 27 I found myself needing to look into birth control options for the first time. I thought I did a great job of finding a good one for me when I decided to go with the paraguard iud. I had it put in September 19, 2012 and almost immediately didn't feel right.

My background: right before I got pregnant this time I was training to be a personal trainer. I was in the best shape of my life! I worked out 5-6 days a week and had tons of energy to keep up with my kids, step daughter, work, training, etc. The daily migraines were now occurring maybe 2-3 times I month, and my mental health was wonderful with an extremely positive outlook all the time.

Now since I got the iud I have had may of the same symptoms as all of you. I now have daily headaches/migraines again, I literally have not worked out since the day i got it put in, no energy, no patience, sweat fits, extreme anxiety, heart palpitations, stressed about everything, sad and depressed everyday, I literally feel like a completely different person. I have thought almost daily that other than being a mother to my kids I have no other reason to live. None of this is like me. And even the few times I tried to attempt a workout, rather than get energy while doing it I felt worse and almost sick during it. I've talked about it with people and they just say its because I'm home with 5 kids and probably have ppd. I thought that was possible too, but I had my son in June, and from then until little the day I got the iud I felt fine. I was happy. I finally got my boy, and we were all healthy. I was already back to working out after my c-section in just 3 weeks! The relationship with my kids and husband seem to be suffering, and I literally feel lost.

Oh and I forgot to mention I've literally had a non stop bladder infection.It's been so painful and I literally pee blood almost everyday. It was so bad one night and I had so much pain on my left side I went to er. I thought the iud moved and was lodged somewhere on top of the worst uti I've ever experienced. The iud was not moved, and the Dr thought I may have a kidney infection, but because money is tight I wouldn't allow all the tests. I finished the first set of antibiotics, dealt with an extreme yeast infection, and within days the uti was back. Almost done with the second set. Neither of these are typical for me either.

After reading all of these today something clicked and I made the appointment to get it removed next Tuesday November 13, 2012.

Thank you ladies! At least we can all stick together through this and have someone know we aren't just dramatic or crazy.

I will post a hopefully positive update soon with my recovery.
#382 of 589 Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Mommy2225, I have some natural remedies for UTI's, if you're interested.  It's how I dealt with my last one and how I've dealt with yeast infections. For anyone that needs to choose a different birth control and is interested in Fertility Awareness, let me know and I'd be happy to talk with you about it. 

#383 of 589 Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 PM

Hello jljeppson:

Yes I am intersted in the remedies. I am getting the IUD taken out next week. My husband is planning to get a vasectomy soon, but until he actually does it I am thinking of getting the birth control pill LO because I am breastfeeding. I cannot wait until the vasectomy, so that I can just be birth control free altogether. I feel like a wreck, and just don't want to put anything else into it!!!

#384 of 589 Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 PM

Musician31,   I am so happy for you!!!  I hope you make a full recovery!!  I have an appt. to get mine

out the 13th!!  Next Tuesday!!  I am so excited, this has been 7 years of pure hell!!  May I ask if you were on your cycle when you had it removed?  As my cycle is so screwed up I never know when mine is coming.

Best of luck to you!!!   Nikk18

#385 of 589 Old 11-06-2012, 07:16 PM

I had the copper IUD fitted in October 2011. Have had it removed now for 20 days now and can feel the difference. My side effects were heavy bleeding, stomach aches so bad I could not lay on my belly and they would wake me up at night. I also had a feeling that jaws always bloated and cramping.
People kept asking if I was pregnant, which I was not.
After having it removed I found out one of the arms was twisted and scratching the uterus I feel so much better and have lost 5cm off my belly so far.joy.gif
#386 of 589 Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 AM

WOW. 

I have spent hours reading this entire thread and I am PISSED OFF that a product like this can be advertised and made available as a contraceptive method without any warning whatsoever of these side effects.

I got my copper IUD inserted at the beginning of 2011. The last year has been the worst year of my life and I have honestly thought that I was losing my freaking mind. I have always been a laid back person as far as my emotions go but for the last year I became irrationally emotional. Constantly either very touchy and easily upset or easily irritated. Mentally, I have been fighting a worsening brain fog and a lack of ability to concentrate. I was finishing law school and going through this during my last year of  school was horrible. I suddenly couldn't keep up with my workload and my marks went from great to just ok even though I was having to work twice as hard for them. Physically....I don't even know where to start:

Pelvic Pain: throbbing/stabbing/pinching pain between my leg socket and my pelvis (very hard to describe) - has been around longer than any of the other symptoms

Panic attacks, racing heart and trouble breathing

Trouble falling asleep & getting out of bed in the morning

Really bad night sweats - like waking up with my pjs drenched.

Constant vaginitis outbreaks  - for which the doctors tried to give me antibiotics (no thank you)

In the last few months: a skin rash on my chin (red scaly, peeling - gross)

Terrible and very weird Acne on the sides of my face, especially along cheekbone and jawline (always had clear skin before)

Weird acne on the sides of my neck -- won't go away!

12 day periods, with the first week just being spotting of "old" blood (sorry to be graphic, just trying to be detailed)

PMS symptoms essentially the entire month (irritability, bloating, cramping)

Undereye circles 

IBS-like symptoms (constipation, diarrhea, nausea, lack of appetite)

Cravings for the following foods: breads, sweets (especially chocolate), mushrooms, nutritional yeast (vegan "cheese" replacement) -- all indicative of candida problems

Itchy scalp, no matter how often I wash my hair

Tooth decay - lots of new cavities even though I brush and floss regularly

Hair damage - hair has become thinner and weaker and literally turned a copperish color!!

Locked jaw  - I would wake up with a locked jaw and throughout the day would notice my jaw was locked and I was grinding my teeth (explained now by the fact that excess copper essentially puts your body into fight or flight mode - so you're essentially constantly "ready to fight")

I had the IUD removed a few weeks ago and am already starting to see some improvement. My period was late after I got it taken out (apparently this is quite common) but when I did get it it was quite normal.

How did the light come on for me? Well, it took me a very long time to put all these symptoms together. I was hating myself and hating my body because I couldn't figure out why this was happening to me. I went to so so many doctors - none of them considered all of my symptoms together and I didn't want to be one of those patients that just comes in to complain about everything. I saw many doctors just for the pelvic pain alone. I can't even describe the kind of pain it was but it was driving me crazy because I had it basically all the time (it would get worse at certain times of the month) and I couldn't figure out why! I asked every doctor I went to if it could be the IUD and they told me there was no chance that's what it was and looked at me like I was crazy. My symptoms just kept accumulating and getting worse and NOT ONE doctor even suggested that's what it could be. My relationship was suffering because I was turning into a complete other person - while my partner isa very understanding and amazing man, I could tell that my constant irritability and general disinterest in life that had developed was getting to him. My entire family was so worried about me - always asking me what is going on with my life and if I'm ok. My mom would be in tears every time she saw me because she saw how terribly unhappy I was becoming and couldn't help me. My social life had essentially gone down the drain because my anxiety had gotten so bad that I couldn't stand to be around other people. During this last year, I tried so many different things to try to help myself. I went vegetarian, then vegan - this actually exacerbated the problem since it makes your copper levels even higher. I did a few liver and gallbladder cleanses - no improvement. I did a candida cleanse for a few weeks (copper toxicity apparently mimicks candida overgrowth symptoms and can also cause candida overgrowth). I had tried various herbal remedies, tinctures, etc for my skin and nothing worked. I was taking magnesium to calm me down and that didn't help much either. I WAS LOSING MY MIND and I was seriously at the end of my rope. 

Finally, one day I was on the phone with my mom and she asked me if I had an IUD. I told her yes but that it was a copper on and not hormonal. She told me to go online and search copper toxicity. HOLY SHIT. I made the appointment to have my IUD out the next day. That night I did not fall asleep until 4 am because I was just up thinking about all the shit that my body has been through because of this thing. It was a huge relief to figure out that's what it was and in hindsight I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner. I did do some internet searching when I thought it was causing my pelvic pain but I couldn't find any information linking the two. Part of the reason it was so difficult for me to tie the symptoms to the IUD is that the first 6 months of having it I the symptoms weren't really there. And different symptoms showed up at different times (as the copper built up in my system I guess) and I initially figured that if my body had a problem with the IUD, i would have had symptoms right after having it inserted. Boy was I wrong.

I'm better now but I'm still struggling with many of the symptoms. My skin clears up for a few days but then flares up again. The rash I had is gone but the acne is still coming and going and it's probably the worst symptom I'm having right now. I'm using zinc-containing diaper rash cream on it (an organic one without other bad ingredients that some diaper rash creams have like petrolatum) and the cream calms it down a bit but not much. I really want it to go away. 

I'm also taking zinc complex supplements (30 mg per day) and vit b complex. I take some magnesium before bedtime and I'm taking probiotics and vitamin D from time to time. I read earlier in the thread that some of you are against taking the zinc so I'm wondering if I should cut down/stop. I would love to hear from some of you that have had their IUDs out for a while about how long it took for your skin problems or any other problems to go away.  I know everyone's bodies are different but I would love a general idea of how long I'm going to keep feeling like this. I had the IUD for just over a year and a half.

Back to the beginning of my post.

How can pharmaceutical companies be getting away with this? How can doctors be getting away with not warning anyone about the side effects? This is NOT OK. There is enough women on here having experienced the same symptoms that something needs to be done. At the very least, women need to be warned about copper toxicity before getting the damn thing put in. It's reprehensible. When I went in to get mine out, the doctor asked me why I was getting it removed. I told her about all my side effects and told her I believe it has given me copper toxicity. Not really to my surprise, she looked at me like I was crazy and then basically said "yeah, right" and then told me she'd take it out for me if that's what I really wanted. I wanted so badly to scream at her but I knew that would get me nowhere so I just smiled and said yes please.

There must be so many women out there probably still suffering from this thing like I did who have no idea why they feel like they're losing their minds. It breaks my heart that so many of us have had to suffer and that others out there will continue to so that these pharma companies and the prescribing physicians can make a quick buck. What has our world come to? 

#387 of 589 Old 11-07-2012, 11:05 AM

Thank you Nikk18! You'll be SO happy you got yours removed! Just 1 more week to wait. I had mine removed about a week before my next period. I was worried that I should wait because people say it's less painful, but don't be worried about the removal at all; it's simple, takes a split second & there's no pain involved.

Lily bean, when I read your symptoms, the one that especially caught my eyes was the first listed:

"Pelvic Pain: throbbing/stabbing/pinching pain between my leg socket and my pelvis (very hard to describe) - has been around longer than any of the other symptoms"

I could never figure this one out! It was like a pain in between where my ovary is & my hip that kind of hurt my back & kind of went down my leg, but nothing seemed to describe it (or help the pain). Once I saw how badly bent the IUD came out on that side, I'm wondering whether I should have asked about it.

What worried me was that they never scoped or measured for placement. I went to a very good medical center, but after choosing Paragard over Mirena (which he did his best to tell me that 99% of people get the Mirena), he simply started the insertion process. That wasn't too horrible & I didn't have any excruciating pain like people talk about. But, maybe it was jammed in there causing the pelvic pain?? I'm not a tiny person, but I'm fairly small at 5'3".

I've done nothing "special" to cleanse my body out of copper, but after 1 night's sleep, I feel different. I'm serious. The brain haze & anger towards my job & boyfriend & life itself seems to have vanished. I'm busy, so it's tiring, but not to the point where I feel like I just cannot go on. That "what's the point of getting out of bed or living" feeling has vanished, as well. I know it's going to be a long day, but now I look forward to my late evening time.

Is it the copper? (Seems crazy because it's so small). Is it the foreign object? Is it the body trying to dislodge this thing? Do our hormones not mix with the copper? I have no idea, but it's much better out. I feel like I could have survived with it in & had great pregnancy protection, but at what extent was I willing to go to retain this freedom?

#388 of 589 Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 AM

Oh, and I track everything in the Pink Pad ap. It's great to know when ovulation occurs & when your period will be. The longer you use it, the better it tracks. It's a great help to track mood & symptoms. I did this for 5 months & when I went to the doctor with all that to back me up, we knew something was wrong, even though we don't know what.

Oh, and that smell is GONE!

#389 of 589 Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 PM

musician31:

It IS the copper! Check out this site for a good explanation of how copper affects your estrogen levels and vice versa:

http://www.metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of-your-body/hormone-and-endocrine/birth-control-copper-toxicity-and-estrogen-excess/

Our bodies are made to maintain a delicate balance and when we abuse them with foreign objects, it just throws a monkeywrench into our normal functioning.  The more research I do about this the more I realize that the medical community is completely in the dark about how the body actually works. They always aim to fix the symptoms without  treating the underlying cause, which only creates other problems (like the butterfly effect) because the body is so extremely complex and they are not trained to approach health in a holistic way.

The pain for me is gone for the most part since I have had it removed but sometimes I still feel it a little bit. My theory is that it's not the shape of the IUD but the build-up of copper in the leg socket/pelvic region. The reason I think this is because the IUD I had is called Gynefix - it is not widely available and is designed for women who have never had children - it consists of copper beads on a string (so it's not T shaped) and the string is just stitched into the uterus (so the insertion is known to be more painful that for the T shaped IUDs. So, because my IUD was just a string, it couldn't have been bent out of shape. I really think the pain, for me anyway, was caused by the copper

My mood has also greatly improved since I had it removed but I still sometimes lapse into feelings of anxiety - I think it has to do with the fact that I have been taking zinc which helps your body release copper from the tissues but then the copper is released into the blood and you experience detox side effects. And my skin keeps flaring up but again I am hoping its just detox. 

Pretty much every friend I have talked to about this has looked at me like I have a third eye. It's nice to be able to talk about this with other women that have had the same experience!! 

#390 of 589 Old 11-07-2012, 08:22 PM

Wanted to give a update its been about 2 weeks since i removed my own Copper IUD. I did it in the beg of my period so I did not feel too much better right after I took it out because I had bad PMS with my period and heavy bleeding. It stopped and then I started notice some things. I started to have good dreams again not just random weird dreams. But the type where they are so good you dont want to even wake up. My face also thinned out and got less swollen. Swelling in my right above my ankles in my lower legs went down. I started to get a little horny which has not happened in at least a year. Like a tingling sensation down there just from listening to a slow r&b song. My sex drive has been -0%  for more then a year so this kind of nice.  My stomach bloat def went down I feel my pants looser on me and I havent been dieting.. Pimples are clearing up and like drying up and peeling off!!   The only thing i noticed is while I had the IUD in my scars didnt heal properly like from mosquito bites or acne scars and I am left with them, before the IUD my scars healed always very nicely.  Not sure what to do about this as they are scars now I think its too late to do anything about them. But i really think the IUD recked my immune system because I have not gotton in a infection since removal and i think it thought it was a foreign object in my body and raised my allergic reactions or swelled me up or something!! I am soooo relieved to know it is gone! 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page