Charting to Avoid October, November, December 2008 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 944 Old 10-18-2008, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm confused and worried that I might not be getting this right. I'm on cd26 with still no O. I've been having intermittent ewcf since cd7. I'll have one day of ewcf then 2-3 days of sticky then back to one day of ewcf. I haven't seen much (if any) creamy. A few times I thought it was watery from the tiny bit I got on the outside but when I checked inside it was obviously sticky. I know that's not "normal".

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#122 of 944 Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM

Any thoughts on my chart? Nothing was out of the norm. I temped at the same time and got the same amount of sleep as usual.
#123 of 944 Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I'm confused and worried that I might not be getting this right. I'm on cd26 with still no O. I've been having intermittent ewcf since cd7. I'll have one day of ewcf then 2-3 days of sticky then back to one day of ewcf. I haven't seen much (if any) creamy. A few times I thought it was watery from the tiny bit I got on the outside but when I checked inside it was obviously sticky. I know that's not "normal".
I don't see any O but it looks like a typical PCOS chart. I always check cf on the inside though.
#124 of 944 Old 10-19-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanidFL View Post
Any thoughts on my chart? Nothing was out of the norm. I temped at the same time and got the same amount of sleep as usual.
That's a crazy temp drop. I don't know what would cause it but I had the same type of thing happen this cycle. I've never had a temp drop like that before. It was weird but didn't seem to indicate anything. My temps went back up to normal the next day and stayed there.

Thanks for answering me. I guess it is a typical PCOS pattern. I was hoping this wouldn't happen since my cycles seemed to become somewhat normal after ds2. It's getting quite annoying. I can't tell if I'm really fertile but I have to act like I am but I'm not Oing.

If I exclude my first cycle from Ovusoft, it says I'm now in my infertile phase based on day counting even though it can't detect O. If I include that first cycle (when I Oed on cd45), Ovusoft says I'm still in my infertile phase based on day counting. It was predicting O today, cd27. :

Forgot to ask, do you think I should go with the internal CF instead of external since that's how I usually check even if the external seems more fertile? I thought I read it's supposed to be the other way around.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#125 of 944 Old 10-19-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Wow! That's quite the drop! Maybe it's going to be a fall back rise pattern? When do you normally O?

My chart will not be "pretty" this month I don't think. I thought I was going to O earlier in the month and then I dried up without having a temp rise and my temps on the weekend have been so much different than my weekday temps because I have to get up so early for school. I think my O's been delayed because of the stock market crash. Df was very stressed about that and about work and so therefore I was also stressed and I think that held off my O. I don't normally O this late in a cycle so I'm really glad I'm charting because otherwise I'd end up being worried about being late.
#126 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 09:18 AM

hey guys, how's it going?

i'm having a hell of a time this cycle. the place i'm staying this month has really thin curtains and light wakes me up fast so i haven't woken up from a deep sleep all cycle. which is the PITA because FF thinks i o'd on CD10, which is way early for me. my temps would seem to cooborae, but i don't know if they're accurate because of the light thing. if i did O on day ten AF was due yesterday or today.

i think another possible O day is CD17, which would be way more normal for me.

right now the pattern looks triphasic to me, but since i only DTD once this cycle (with condoms) on CD12 that DTD couldn't have resulted in a pg that caused a pattern like the one i'm seeing. the days are all off.

someone help!

sigh, i'm frustrated.:

as of right now i over rode the coverline to CD17 because that temp jump was bigger, but i don't know if i'm right...

oh, and to the newbies.
#127 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post
Wow! That's quite the drop! Maybe it's going to be a fall back rise pattern? When do you normally O?
Last cycle was my earliest O at CD22. Looks like my temp went up this morning to 97.03. I didn't record it yet on FF. Still not back to where it before the dips but we will see what the next few days bring. I did an OPK yesterday just to see and it was clearly negative.

Quote:
Forgot to ask, do you think I should go with the internal CF instead of external since that's how I usually check even if the external seems more fertile? I thought I read it's supposed to be the other way around.
You should use whatever you normally do. If you always check externally than stick with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post

i think another possible O day is CD17, which would be way more normal for me.
Hmmm did anything out of the ordinary happen on Thurs? If so, and you discard that temp then your O date looks like CD17 like you show. That’s a tough one. But if you have been waking like that with the curtains all cycle then it should be consistent kwim? You shouldn’t see that much difference unless you are getting great sleep one week then not so much the next. And it looks like you have dried up. I would still play it safe with condoms though since it's not clear.
#128 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Hmmm did anything out of the ordinary happen on Thurs? If so, and you discard that temp then your O date looks like CD17 like you show. That’s a tough one. But if you have been waking like that with the curtains all cycle then it should be consistent kwim? You shouldn’t see that much difference unless you are getting great sleep one week then not so much the next. And it looks like you have dried up. I would still play it safe with condoms though since it's not clear.
thanks for the reply.

now that you mention it, i was sleeping better at the beginning of this cycle than i have been for the last week and a half or so. definitely waking up because of the curtains all month, but i've been staying up pretty late for the last week and a half/two weeks.

nothing weird on thursday that i remember, except i have had the odd temp dip just post-O before so that's not abnormal for me. she has a name for it in TCOYF but my book is in montreal right now so i can't look it up.

i'm just glad someone else agrees with me, . i'm almost tempted to POAS in a couple of days. i can be so darn paranoid sometimes...
#129 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 01:29 PM

That's a hard one, akaisha. Based solely on temps, it does look like you Oed on cd10. But, you have lots of fertile CF after that, which confuses things. The temp dip 2nd day after O pattern is called a fallback rise.

I was hoping my temp would go up today but it dropped way back down. I guess maybe because of the weather. It was a lot colder than usual last night but I did have extra covers.

#130 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 01:49 PM

Sorry it took me so long to update with my situation. Life has been crazy. I went to my naturopath/chiro. Turns out that in addition to the ruptured cyst, my right hip was all out of alignment and twisted. It was pulling all the ligaments in my pelvis and making the pain all that much worse. : It took a couple of days but now the pain is gone! :

It still blows my mind that they wouldn't give me the pain meds. I really don't understand. I don't think they could possibly think I was a druggie, it was my first ER visit there ever. Thanks for the sympathy, I was pretty angry too.

Anyway, the really awesome thing is my naturopath wants me to mail him my charts so he can help me figure out my hormonal problems! : I told him that I think my thyroid is low based on the extremely low temps I get every cycle. He was really impressed that I chart and said that they (my charts) would be really useful in figuring out what is going on. So that's really cool.

Also, to keep things on topic, my cycle started the day after I went to see him. I wonder if the accupuncture brought it on? It was a 28 day cycle. I haven't had one of those in about 6 years. Wow! It's been really heavy with extraordinarily horrendous cramps. CD 5.

Welcome to the newbies!

Shell - that's a crazy short luteal phase. I wonder what will happen to my cycles when I start going to births on a regular basis.
#131 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 02:31 PM

Blech, I just can't shake the feeling that I didn't really ovulate this cycle. FF says I did, and yeah...I guess it would make sense. But I've NEVER, and I mean never in my entire 4+ years of charting, never have I ever has post-ovulation temps so low. I mean...36.42?! That's 'gonna get my period today' temp. But then again...I've never not ovulated before, either. My cycle is just weirding me out right now. :

Sprat sleepytime.gif, Certified Professional Midwife, loved very much by Sprig reading.gif, the most open-minded, loving, gentle man in the world, and now Sprout fly-by-nursing1.gif walking, talking, how on earth is she this big?! Rainbow.gif on earth.gif begins with homebirth.jpg.

#132 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
That's a hard one, akaisha. Based solely on temps, it does look like you Oed on cd10. But, you have lots of fertile CF after that, which confuses things. The temp dip 2nd day after O pattern is called a fallback rise.
i know eh! it's a crazy number of days to have fertile CF. bizzare cycle all around. i hate not knowing when i o'd, feels like i'm sitting on my hands. and i've had very mild AF is coming type cramps all day, which would make sense if i did O on CD10...but no sign of AF. it's odd. which causes me to worry about the one time i did DTD even though it was after day 10 and way before day 17 and with protection because what if i didn't O on either day, but sometime in between instead. argh.
#133 of 944 Old 10-20-2008, 09:40 PM

Hi all!

CD2 here. Last cycle was 28 days. I can't really say whether that's average, b/c I don't have enough cycles to go on. But at least I can see that all is working well, after so many years of not knowing how my body/cycle worked...

But can I vent here? DH is coming home in the wee hours of the morning after many months away, and I'm not comfortable DTD during my period. WIth my luck (or the lack thereof) I'd probably O early and end up PG. There is very little in the world I need less than a pregnancy right now! But DH will only be here a few days, and well... Not only does he expect to DTD, but I want to. Well that's not happening here... Maybe I'll get lucky and have at least 1 infertile day before he goes and I don't see him for a few more months again... I know I'm not the only one who's ever been in this situation, but it sure does stink!
#134 of 944 Old 10-21-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfiddlinmama View Post
Sorry it took me so long to update with my situation. Life has been crazy. I went to my naturopath/chiro. Turns out that in addition to the ruptured cyst, my right hip was all out of alignment and twisted. It was pulling all the ligaments in my pelvis and making the pain all that much worse. : It took a couple of days but now the pain is gone! :
: So glad you are feeling better. That is great that your naturopath will look at your charts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikiMommy07 View Post
Hi all!

CD2 here. Last cycle was 28 days. I can't really say whether that's average, b/c I don't have enough cycles to go on. But at least I can see that all is working well, after so many years of not knowing how my body/cycle worked...

But can I vent here? DH is coming home in the wee hours of the morning after many months away, and I'm not comfortable DTD during my period. WIth my luck (or the lack thereof) I'd probably O early and end up PG. There is very little in the world I need less than a pregnancy right now! But DH will only be here a few days, and well... Not only does he expect to DTD, but I want to. Well that's not happening here... Maybe I'll get lucky and have at least 1 infertile day before he goes and I don't see him for a few more months again... I know I'm not the only one who's ever been in this situation, but it sure does stink!
can you use a condom or withdrawl? These methods are pretty reliable for a back up. Or are you worried you will be on AF when he comes home? If that is the case you could always DTD in the shower That is what I did when we were long distance and only got to see each other every few months and I was on AF.

My temps are back up so that is nice. I don't think I o'd yet. I've been thinkin lately that my post pregnancy temps are really different than pre pregnancy. Before pregnancy my before O temps would be between 96.3-96.7 and post O would be 97-97.4. Now my pre O temps are 97-97.5 and post O is 97.6-98. Isn't that weird? It makes me wonder if I had a thyroid problem before but I was tested and everything was fine.
#135 of 944 Old 10-21-2008, 09:49 AM

OK, DH and I are not good at this. LOL My charting is going wonderfully, but the avoiding is the problem. :P
I was pretty sure we were ok and then I had a temp drop that looked like implantation. Temp was back up for two days, but it's dropped a bit again now. I'm pretty sure that AF will show up in a couple of days. DH and I are going to have to talk though and decide if we are really avoiding or if we want to go ahead and TTC.

Leigh

#136 of 944 Old 10-21-2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminine_earth View Post
Blech, I just can't shake the feeling that I didn't really ovulate this cycle. FF says I did, and yeah...I guess it would make sense. But I've NEVER, and I mean never in my entire 4+ years of charting, never have I ever has post-ovulation temps so low. I mean...36.42?! That's 'gonna get my period today' temp. But then again...I've never not ovulated before, either. My cycle is just weirding me out right now. :
FWIW, those are considered normal post-O temps even if they are a little low for your usual. That probably doesn't help you much but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

ReikiMommy07 ~ As long as you had a clear thermal shift and a lp that was at least 12 days (I think) long, you can use the first 5 days rule.

Totally OT but, we've been having an interesting time with the teenager and his friend who's pretty much living here. This cycle is beginning to look like my first one when I didn't O until cd45.

#137 of 944 Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
can you use a condom or withdrawl? These methods are pretty reliable for a back up. Or are you worried you will be on AF when he comes home? If that is the case you could always DTD in the shower That is what I did when we were long distance and only got to see each other every few months and I was on AF.
AF is still here, and DH is here too. DH is dead set against condoms and can (will?) not pull out, so it doesn't matter that I don't have a problem with them... We also have the tiniest bathtub in the universe and no shower, so I guess that's out. But maybe if he gets frustrated enough he'll cave and use one of the other.

MarineWife - Thanks, but I don't temp. Long story... I only chart CF, etc.
#138 of 944 Old 10-21-2008, 10:17 AM

Quote:
DH is dead set against condoms and can (will?) not pull out, so it doesn't matter that I don't have a problem with them... We also have the tiniest bathtub in the universe and no shower, so I guess that's out. But maybe if he gets frustrated enough he'll cave and use one of the other.
If that's how he feels and you are the one who absolutely, positively does not want to get pregnant right now, then you have to take on the responsibility even if that means refusing to dtd.

#139 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Magyeraine (sorry if mispelled) ~ I think it was you who suggested getting a health savings account to help pay for chiropractic, acupuncture and other natural health care that my insurance doesn't cover. I looked it up and I don't qualify for an HSA. Apparently, you can only have one if you have high deductible or catastrophic insurance that doesn't cover the first few thousand $$ for health care. We definitely don't have that since I have the military health insurance that provides care for free if I go to a military doc or treatment facility. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
You're welcome. Sorry it doesn't help.
Quote:
Hi all!

Hi and welcome, that's no fun. We just put a towel under us when AF is around. I bought a dark red one on purpose for our honeymoon, oh yeah, I got AF two days before our wedding, so. . .

But. . . I don't have to worry about AF for a few months.
Don't do what I did and think 3 dry days after really two wet days is safe. I'm about 8 weeks along. I think we must have caught a second egg. And don't think just hanging out on here works instead of temping. I was really bad after I broke my arm.
But we are excited. I was saying I wanted to wait until DD was 2 so she'd get her milk. I was paranoid about my milk drying up, but no problems so far! I was mostly stalling because I wasn't sure DH was ready for a homebirth, so I wasn't TTA too seriously. He was ready for another baby. So now to find a MW.

Mama to 2 year old and :: June 14th!
#140 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 01:04 AM

Congrats Maggirayne! All the best on your new baby adventure.

I think we're going to need to make a more firm decision about if we are going to have another baby soon or not. We're both really open to the idea, but for now we're avoiding pregnancy, although not too carefully! For now I'm still here with you ladies, and learning lots.

Carlyn - loving and caring for my family.
Married 13 years, mama to 12 (boy), 8, 6, 4, 1 (girls)
#141 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 02:22 AM - Thread Starter

congrats Maggirayne!
#142 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 04:05 AM

woo, congrats!!

also, what the frickin frick guys, i'm going to go pee on something. this makes no sense at all, my chart is totally messed up. i can't tell if i O'd or when, FF thinks CD10 which would make AF way late at this point, but i'm not sure if it's right and i only DTD twice, neither time unprotected, and both after day 10 so if it is right it doesn't even make a difference... unless i had a double ovulation. but even then when we DTD on day 12 we started out with no condoms, but i made DP stop and get condoms. that and he as a 5 year track record of never screwing up withdrawal once. by the time he as anywhere near uh, the end, we had a condom on.

AF type cramps yesterday and this morning but no AF yet. had a big temp drop yesterday so figured AF would come yesterday or today, but temp crept back up a little this morning so i have no clue.

i put the coverline back on day 17 to see what it looked like, but i have three temps below the coverline. since when does that every happen? i'm thinking it can't be right.

i really don't think anyone is going to be able to figure this one out anymore than we've already hashed out so this is more of a vent i guess, but if anyone has a flash of brilliance let me know. i'm about to go off the edge over here.

edit: ok just to add to the weirdness: i had initially discarded the CD11 temp right after i took it. i woke up quite late that day after a bad sleep and it was much higher than the previous day, but after the cd 12 and 14 temps were higher too i thought i was wrong and put it back. i just discarded it again to see what would happen and now FF thinks CD17 with a coverline that only puts one temp below it (and two on it). i think this makes more sense to me now. but i'm still kinda terrified. we just annouced our engagement (his family doesn't even know yet) so a pg right now would just look really bad, on top of other things.
#143 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggirayne View Post
Don't do what I did and think 3 dry days after really two wet days is safe. I'm about 8 weeks along.
Wow congrats!!! : So were you just going by CM then? I bend the rules a bit after O too and never wait till 4 days after peak day because that would waste 5 days of my LP. Maybe I should be more careful.
#144 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 09:11 AM

Maggirayne ~ Congratulations! I'm going to start getting really jealous of all you guys who are getting pregnant.

akaisha ~ Here I go. First, no way you are pregnant if you Oed on cd10 since you didn't dtd until after that and used a condom to boot. Very doubtful that you are pregnant if you Oed cd17 because of the condom and the last time was 6 days before O. The coverline is just a visual to help you see the biphasic pattern. It doesn't really mean anything so all your post-O temps don't have to be above it. It's the biphasic pattern that you are looking for regardless of the actual temps. If we go with O on cd17, the temp dip at 7dpo could've just been a mid-lp estrogen surge. No big deal. Perfectly normal. If your temp continues to go back up, stick with the cd17 O. If it stays down, it's possible you still haven't Oed yet so you probably need to continue to use protection.

#145 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
If that's how he feels and you are the one who absolutely, positively does not want to get pregnant right now, then you have to take on the responsibility even if that means refusing to dtd.
I realize this and then some. I'm not comfortable saying how long it's been since we DTD, but... Well I'd bet the elderly do it more than we do. I'm tired of everything being my responsibility, but that doesn't matter. If I have to be the big mean mama/wife, I will, and do.
#146 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I realize this and then some. I'm not comfortable saying how long it's been since we DTD, but... Well I'd bet the elderly do it more than we do. I'm tired of everything being my responsibility, but that doesn't matter. If I have to be the big mean mama/wife, I will, and do.
I know how you feel. You should look at my charts to see how often dh and I dtd. I think we average about 4 times a cycle. Considering my cycles can be very long, that's not very often. I know my mom, who's 67, gets it more than I do and she's not married. There are other ways to get satisfaction without intercourse, too.

If you can, try not to look at you taking responsibility for your fertility as a burden. It's your choice. You can choose at any time to not be responsible for it. It's also your dh's choice not to take on the responsibility. If that means he doesn't get sex as often as he wants, that's his issue, not yours. There's absolutely no reason for you to feel bad or mean or guilty about that. Sometimes just a simple shift in thinking or perspective can make things feel a lot better.

In my situation, it's my dh who absolutely, positively does not ever want any more children. So, I've told him it's his responsibility to make sure I don't get pregnant. I will not ever take hormonal bc and I don't like condoms so his options are either withdrawal or abstinence. He has access to my charts and I will answer any of his questions honestly so he can know when he needs to be extra safe. If he chooses not to ask or look and I get pregnant, that's on him.

#147 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Wow congrats!!! : So were you just going by CM then? I bend the rules a bit after O too and never wait till 4 days after peak day because that would waste 5 days of my LP. Maybe I should be more careful.
Yeah, I was going by CM, and obviously that was fertile CM! I had had some EWCM a couple cycles, but the last two were just watery, so interesting. I really enjoyed learning what was going on with my body. And oddly, I O'ed three weeks after AF, I think, I didn't get August's written down. But I do know when I got pg! Yay TCOYF!

Oh, and another funny thing, I had implantation spotting and didn't realize that's what it was til after the BFP!

Quote:
Maggirayne ~ Congratulations! I'm going to start getting really jealous of all you guys who are getting pregnant.
Awww.

Mama to 2 year old and :: June 14th!
#148 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 04:41 PM

Can I join please?

Between dd1 and dd2 I somewhat cta. Though I use that term loosely. I had a bang on never was off 28 day cycle so I knew when I o'd, without actually taking my temp.
Now my cycle is all over the place, probably because dd2 is still bf.
I really don't want another child at this time in my life, but hate all other options. So CTA is the only real option for us. We would like a couple more, but we want to wait till life settles down in a couple/three years before getting prego again.

Pam, momma to Sofie Avye Seth
#149 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
akaisha ~ Here I go. First, no way you are pregnant if you Oed on cd10 since you didn't dtd until after that and used a condom to boot. Very doubtful that you are pregnant if you Oed cd17 because of the condom and the last time was 6 days before O. The coverline is just a visual to help you see the biphasic pattern. It doesn't really mean anything so all your post-O temps don't have to be above it. It's the biphasic pattern that you are looking for regardless of the actual temps. If we go with O on cd17, the temp dip at 7dpo could've just been a mid-lp estrogen surge. No big deal. Perfectly normal. If your temp continues to go back up, stick with the cd17 O. If it stays down, it's possible you still haven't Oed yet so you probably need to continue to use protection.
thanks for talking some sense into my head. i told myself most of that earlier today and kind of pulled myself off the edge. i think it's the engagement that's messing with my brain... i am the only one in my family except my mom to not be pregnant by 20 (i'm 22 now), and my cousins are kind of just waiting around for me to mess up like them (no offence to anyone who had kids young, it's more their situations than their ages). my 25 year old cousin just seperated from the guy she married at 20 because they had a baby boy and one on the way. i know that when i announce my engagement 90% of my family will assume i'm pregnant, and the mere thought of having a coincidence like that is enough to send me into a tailspin. it's important to me not to go down the path they all did and they'd never believe we were getting married anyway.

because you know, you can totally get pregnant by not having sex on the days you're fertile, and with protection. lol. i'm ridiculous.

i think writing it all out this morning helped me make sense of it, but thanks for reminding me about the coverline being just a visual tool. i really should have brought my book to england with me, i could have looked that up.

oh, and since this thread isn't all about me, me, me...

marinewife, i really like your approach, it made me laugh, but it makes total sense too. brian would be so stressed if i put that responsibility totally on him. does your DH handle it well? i guess if he really doesn't want any more he must.

reikimommy07, just wanted to give you some s. you're not mean, please don't say that about yourself. the position you're in isn't an easy one.
#150 of 944 Old 10-22-2008, 06:56 PM

Quote:
I know how you feel. You should look at my charts to see how often dh and I dtd. I think we average about 4 times a cycle. Considering my cycles can be very long, that's not very often. I know my mom, who's 67, gets it more than I do and she's not married. There are other ways to get satisfaction without intercourse, too.

If you can, try not to look at you taking responsibility for your fertility as a burden. It's your choice. You can choose at any time to not be responsible for it. It's also your dh's choice not to take on the responsibility. If that means he doesn't get sex as often as he wants, that's his issue, not yours. There's absolutely no reason for you to feel bad or mean or guilty about that. Sometimes just a simple shift in thinking or perspective can make things feel a lot better.

In my situation, it's my dh who absolutely, positively does not ever want any more children. So, I've told him it's his responsibility to make sure I don't get pregnant. I will not ever take hormonal bc and I don't like condoms so his options are either withdrawal or abstinence. He has access to my charts and I will answer any of his questions honestly so he can know when he needs to be extra safe. If he chooses not to ask or look and I get pregnant, that's on him.
I actually don't mind charting; I've learned a lot already. What I mind is DH's pressure, the fact that he's the one who suggested charting and then basically says "Huh? What chart? Fertile days?" with this look like I'm the crazy one. And yes, I'm the one who doesn't want another baby right now, but DH knows why that is--he's unemployed, training, and will be going to school next Fall. How he'd expect to afford another child is beyond me, but as usual, I'm the realist. Anyway, I've said enough. And btw sex is bad when you're worried about it... As bad as none at all and worse. DH is an all intercourse and nothing else guy, unfortunately, so I'm outa luck. Oh well. I married him, and I take responsibility for that too. But that doesn't make me feel any better. Anyone giving out chocolate?!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page