those who don't use hormonal birth control... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 12-05-2008, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i also have been using FAM/NFP for the past 4.5 yrs with no problems. i'm so thankful that i started using this method b/c i have learned so much about my body.
#32 of 35 Old 12-11-2008, 03:45 PM

I am not surprised there's a lot of NFP/FAM folk on here, but I am surprised there's not more responses to diapraghm/caps/copper iud, etc. I guess that's bc I'm considering them.

DD was an NFP/FAM baby, lol. I didn't temp tho, if that makes you feel better.
#33 of 35 Old 12-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Ya the Pull Out methed works... Check out the Forum and there woman that have been doing it for years.. including Me.. been ver 8 years,

Daughter (7.5) Son(5) and Husband of 9 Years!!  saynovax.gifhomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgh20homebirth.gif
***5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*stork-boy.gif
#34 of 35 Old 12-11-2008, 04:51 PM

I've been using FAM for a year and have been successful thus far. I don't temp, which I probably should start doing considering I O'd 2 days early for the first time in over a year. I would have caught it before hand if I was temping.

Taylor, committed to my Soldier. Lovin' my boys. Gabriel ('05) , Xavier ('07) and Mason ('09). Proud HBAC mama x 2.
#35 of 35 Old 12-18-2008, 07:17 AM

I haven't found anywhere that 'said' it worked, either, but it does! I started using it to treat endometriosis about 9 yrs ago. It is the single most effective form of bc I have ever used - and I got pregnant on the pill, twice.

The brand I use is called FemCreme, wouldn't trust any other. Most of the other ones are just wild yam. Wild yam, itself, isn't progesterone, it has to be converted into progesterone. But in all the time I've used it, I've never gotten pregnant - while I was actually using it. O well. If it wasn't for 'oops' babies, I wouldn't be here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page