• 1 Post By musicmama08
  • 1 Post By Luella Willaman
  • 1 Post By Elizabeth Klingner

#1 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Roll Call Thread!

Post your name, estimated due date, whether this is your first child or your 10th, and any other important information you want us to know about you!

Mama to Iris (01/10) and Gus (08/13)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I'm Sarah, due 5/7, and this will hopefully be my 3rd child! We have had a lot of miscarriages due to some genetic components, so we pray that this will be lucky like our other two. I'm a La Leche League leader, and I am breastfeeding my 37 month old son. I'm eager to get to know all of you!

Mama to Iris (01/10) and Gus (08/13)

#3 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm Laurie, and by LMP I'm due 5/19, but I'm hoping they will believe that I know I ovulated late and adjust my due date to 5/23.

I have 2 other children, so this baby will make 3. I've had 2 miscarriages though, so I'm nervous. I'll feel better once we see/hear a heartbeat.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#4 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi I'm Sarah, 38 years old and due May 15th with my first. We did IUI after having tried with no success naturally for 28 cycles, and got lucky on try #1 with IUI. I'm engaged and getting married May 2018. We've been best friends for 10 years and in a relationship for 4. My fiancé has two sons (14 and 11). Im planning for/hoping for a home birth. I'm looking forward to a supportive community to be a part of! All my friends had kids long ago and think all my early obsessiveness is "cute". So looking for others going through the same journey! Eager to meet you all!
#5 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 03:53 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I'm Rosemary, estimated due date of May 1, with our 2nd child.
I'm looking forward to a more relaxing pregnancy and post partum, now that I already know what to expect and plan for. (Though that nervous excitement and huge to do list was magical and so much fun the first time around!)
I'm also weighing my birth options this time...last time I had a frustrating hospital experience, this time I'm trying to decide if home birth will work (we are very far from the hospital), or if I should look into just bringing a doula to the hospital, etc.
I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all over the upcoming months!!!
#6 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 05:08 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hey everybody! I'm Amy and my EDD is May 1st. I have a 20 month old daughter. This pregnancy is completely different than my first already and I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to the second trimester but I'm holding on lol. I should of had my first appointment this week but I was so lazy and didn't get a referral until today! Sigh oh well. Good luck everyone and congrats!
#7 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 06:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hey all! I'm Laura expecting my 4th and final baby sometime around 5/27. I'm strongly considering a UC for this baby (but I'm not 100% set just yet).
#8 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 06:31 PM
JLA

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hello!!! My named is Jennifer, due the 14th with #2. I'm going to attempt a vbac and I'm looking forward to feeling tiny baby kicks again!
Wildcatsarahj likes this.
#9 of 20 Old 09-20-2016, 08:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi everyone.

I'm Eileen. If all goes well this will make baby #3 for us. We have two girls, ages 4 and 2, both whom were born in July. I'm pretty sure I'm due around May 5, but don't have a LMP to go by since we experienced a miscarriage in July and I didn't have a full cycle in between (!). We are shocked, amazed, and hopeful in the fact that we are doing this again so soon. Due to the nature of my work, we either needed to get pregnant right away or wait another year to try to have a springtime baby. We decided to let things unfold as they would and here we are. Ha!

One thing that is a big difference this time around is that I am currently working 32 hours a week with no plans of stopping after the baby is born (except for maternal leave of course). My husband has returned to school, so I am now the bread winner of the family. I am the director of a program at a local non-profit, so my hours are flexible (I do many from home) and there's a lot of leeway (I will take the baby to work with me until I choose not to, for example), but it will be quite different from my first two when I was home day in and day out. Any other out of the home working mamas here?
#10 of 20 Old 09-21-2016, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justchanti View Post
Hi everyone.

I'm Eileen. If all goes well this will make baby #3 for us. We have two girls, ages 4 and 2, both whom were born in July. I'm pretty sure I'm due around May 5, but don't have a LMP to go by since we experienced a miscarriage in July and I didn't have a full cycle in between (!). We are shocked, amazed, and hopeful in the fact that we are doing this again so soon. Due to the nature of my work, we either needed to get pregnant right away or wait another year to try to have a springtime baby. We decided to let things unfold as they would and here we are. Ha!

One thing that is a big difference this time around is that I am currently working 32 hours a week with no plans of stopping after the baby is born (except for maternal leave of course). My husband has returned to school, so I am now the bread winner of the family. I am the director of a program at a local non-profit, so my hours are flexible (I do many from home) and there's a lot of leeway (I will take the baby to work with me until I choose not to, for example), but it will be quite different from my first two when I was home day in and day out. Any other out of the home working mamas here?
We actually are both in sales and work from home most days of the week other than 2 hours in the office on Mondays and then appointments with clients, which we set around our own schedule. People think we are crazy because we basically spend 24/7 in our house together doing the same job! Thrilled with our flexibility for baby. We will hire a part time nanny for sanity and getting work done! But for the most part between the 2 of us and careful scheduling we can handle it.

Sounds like an exciting times your house! So great you were able to get PG again so fast after your loss and it works with your work schedule. Congrats! I have the same thing so happy for our timing too, although I'll probably cut my leave a bit short. Looking forward to chatting with a work from home Mom over the next few months!
#11 of 20 Old 09-25-2016, 11:31 AM

Hello! I'm Lacey, I'm due on May 23rd and this will be my third llittle bundle. Feeling better this time than with the first two but I know that could change at any moment!
#12 of 20 Old 10-01-2016, 03:13 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hello Everyone!

I'm Crystal and expecting my 4th little one June 1st! I don't see a June Due Date Club open, but since I may easily have this kid in May, I'll join you! I used the mothering.com boards for my other kids and found such a great community, so hoping to find that here again.
stellarmomof3 likes this.

Me (30) and DH (30), DS (7/1/08), DD (12/1/11) and expecting a new little boy end of January 2015!  
#13 of 20 Old 10-03-2016, 10:29 AM

Hi Everyone.
I'm Ally, and my EDD is May 17. This is pregnancy #6 , but baby #2 for DH & I.
#14 of 20 Old 10-18-2016, 06:49 PM

Hi everyone I am Sarina, mom to an almost 5 year old girl and a 2 year old
Boy. Married to the love of my life for 7 years. Time flies.

I had quite the crazy week - thought I miscarried Friday night. Waited out the weekend and went to my midwife today to get hcg levels drawn where they found fetal heart tones. Such a roller coaster I think I am still in shock. Looking forward to connecting with you all.
#15 of 20 Old 11-02-2016, 03:27 PM

Hey everyone I'm Emma, first time mothering.com member expecting #2 around May 8th.

Looking forward to the community here - I've heard good things, so my expectations are high

Last edited by plantbasedemma; 11-02-2016 at 04:17 PM.
#16 of 20 Old 11-09-2016, 03:00 AM

Hi! I'm Wendy, first-time mom/first pregnancy and will be 38 when I deliver, EDD May 17. Right now I'm just seeing my family practice doctor, who I really like; I haven't decided yet where I want to give birth but am leaning toward a freestanding birth center with midwives, depending on where we move next month (current apartment is definitely not suited to homebirth). The doctor seems very supportive of both homebirth and birth center options.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about pregnancy itself... my body not being my own, watching my shape change, worry over the baby's health, etc... but I'm so excited to be starting a family with my husband. We'll have been married a year this month, but because he's in the immigration process, we've only spent 12 days of that time together. Yes, 12 days! But by the end of November, he should be in the US for good. I know lots of women go through pregnancy alone, and I'm glad for me it will just be the first trimester mostly, but it really isn't ideal!
#17 of 20 Old 11-19-2016, 06:01 PM

Hi! I'm Luella. I'm currently pregnant with our 4th baby (all boys) and EDD is May 11th. I had a homebirth with my last son 2 years ago and am looking forward to another peaceful birth.
stellarmomof3 likes this.
#18 of 20 Old 11-26-2016, 03:23 PM

Hi ladies,
We are expecting our fifth child May 28th (according to my calculations). I had a late miscarriage this spring and lost babe #4 , so we are prayerful and hopeful every thing will go well this time.

Stephanie married mama to

#19 of 20 Old 11-28-2016, 11:19 AM

Hi, I'm Lizzy. First time pregnant mama due May 25th. I was recommended to these due date clubs by a good friend of mine, so I'm hoping to find a nice community here. I am kind of the solo one of my friend group here in my small town who is starting their family, so it will be nice to have others to relate to! Let's see. I'm also married for about a year and a half, and we have 2 dogs and 5 chickens, so we will have a busy household. I work from home as a statistician and am hoping to continue that after baby comes. Nice to meet you all!
steffanie3 likes this.
#20 of 20 Old 01-17-2017, 09:10 PM

Hello, my name is Rebecca and my EDD is May 6th. This will be my 4th daughter and I am 38yrs old. I homeschool my 3 daughters and my youngest is 6 so I hoping the big gap won't be too much. This pregnancy was totally different than my other 3. I do have a anterior placenta just like I did with my last daughter but felt movement at 8 weeks. Now I don't feel as much but a little. I am having a homebirth with a midwife but preparing an unassisted birth just incase she does not make it in time. She lives about an hour out of town.

Rebecca~mama to DD1-Alyssa 6/05, DD2-Kaylin 8/08, DD3-Reyana 8/10 and Angel Baby-Mayvis.

Last edited by stellarmomof3; 01-17-2017 at 09:13 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page