Any one a Dr. Sears LEAN coach? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am thinking of taking the training in 2010. I already have an existing local website that I can use to give it exposure, but am worried about finding class spaces, and recouping the cost of the course and the flight. I'd love to hear your experiences. Thanks!

mom to a 7 year old lego fanatic and a 5 year old cross dresser
#2 of 2 Old 09-07-2009, 02:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I see no one has responded to this, but I'm interested in learning more about this too. I took the training through a program called Shapedown about 12 years ago and had an office for a short period of time. I think with more effort, I could have made some money. There are some people who affiliate with the hospital, or a pediatrician, or the YMCA and they seem to do very well. Shapedown's program was difficult because we had to have a doctor who would affiliate with it, a nutritionist and two other people I can't remember. I guess I"m still certified through them? But I like the idea of Dr. Sears program, I haven't seen anyone around here doing it though.

Do you know how much everything costs? And how much you would charge per family after?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page