Mothering Forum banner

how to display leg warmers at a craft show?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  kellid 
#1 ·
just that
if i roll them they look like socks. i put them on a doll and no one noticed them. they just thought i had a doll setting there. what do you all think?

tia! kelli

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd have a pair on a doll to show them in use, but also would lay them out in pairs attractively. By this I mean lay them flat in rows so people can see the patterns and colors. COnversely, you could have one of those stand-up display boards and pin or attach them some other way. I think the key is to have them unrolled and in pairs.

#3 ·
flat legs? Using cardboard or heavy card stock trace or draw some legs or even photo copy real legs....cut them out and display. yuou could make a fan of legs sticking feet up
then you can roll up the rest so they can see the pattern. or lay them flat in pairs along the table, kinda like the tie displays at department stores. the important thing is that there is at least on good example of how they work (as obvious as it may seem.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.