Write at Home Moms - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 244 Old 07-10-2010, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am not sure, but you might have to use blogger to have the google friends followers. Blogger is free, though, and you can have it "point to" your domain name (meaning, you can use your domain, instead of having .blogspot.com in your address). So far, I like using blogger...it is pretty easy for a non techie person to use.

Mama to 3 boys 

#242 of 244 Old 07-12-2010, 09:48 AM

zinemama, love the essay!

Mamas, would you consider making the thread a monthly thing? Like a new one each month?

I've been out of touch with the writer mamas...not because I'm not writing, but because I have only been writing for "the man" for the past several months. I went back to work in January, and it was supposed to be just 10 or so hours a week, but things sort of exploded, and I'm up to something between 25 and 30 months. And no childcare, because the plan was to be home with my kids this summer. Plus, it's now the busiest season on the farm. Ugh.

So last week I restarted my personal creative project again. I just have to keep going back. It's not a question of identity as a writer for me; I make a living writing. But I'm so frustrated trying to get this story down. At least I am still trying, right?
#243 of 244 Old 07-12-2010, 12:49 PM

This one HAS gotten pretty long! I'll start a new one and link this up.

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

#244 of 244 Old 07-12-2010, 12:51 PM

This thread was taking awhle for my browser to load, now that you mention it.

Go here!!! Write at Home Moms ~ July 2010

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page