Tell me about your Virtual Office Assistant job - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-11-2010, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm exploring this option, but am a little unsure how a few logistics work. Is anyone willing to share how their service is set up, and perhaps even some of how you price your services?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-15-2010, 03:07 AM

You're welcome to pm me with any questions and I'll answer what I can. It's been a few years since I've done that but I still have most of my information.
#3 of 3 Old 04-14-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shanna~ View Post
I'm exploring this option, but am a little unsure how a few logistics work. Is anyone willing to share how their service is set up, and perhaps even some of how you price your services?
I started VA’ing in January. I work for Thoughtpoint Virtual Assistants and I love it. My kids can be a little distracting when I'm on the phone, but aside from that, i can't see me going back to an actual office job. If I was doing this on my own I think I’d be completely lost. To be honest I felt a little lost anyway. A few weeks ago another girl I work with sent me to a site called gavaa.org. They look legit, and they've got classes, and a VA exam, and stuff. They have a free HTML class, which caught my eye, because I haven't really done web design in like 10 years, and I suspect I need a refresher course. Anyway, they also have forums and I figured a site like that might help you connect with other VA’s and figure out what you need to do for your business. I like the way they look, moreso than IVAA, because IVAA doesn't offer anything for free, but GAVAA has a trial membership.

Christen wife to Justin mother to Logan 3-10-05 Annabelle 2-10-08 and due 7-11-10.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page