Trying to start up a new home-based company! So excited but nervous too - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-04-2010, 08:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So my husband and I have launched our own indie video game company. I am quite proud of our efforts, and our first game, which came out today If you are interested in supporting my efforts to not have to WOH, then please please visit our web site, and tell your friends! Thanks a bunch. We are also looking for Facebook fans

Edited to remove the links to the company name and site.... but we still really need your support! By all means, please PM me and I would love to tell you the info. It is a super fun puzzle game!

Mom to Delia  (5/25/07) and Alex  (4/10/10) and 2 spoiled kitties
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Don't know if you've been directed this way or not, but as an FYI--

Most of our WAHMs take advantage of the Business Signature & Advertising deal (the first one at that link) so they can link to their venture in their signature, have a pic of it under their username, and place a dedicated ad thread in the WAHM Market. There are other perks too described at the link. I'm just posting what I can remember off the top of my head.

Until then, if you go to your UserCP (top left) and go to Edit Your Details, down a ways under Optional Information is Home Page URL. You are allowed to put your website in that slot for free and allow members to find it on their own.

HTH!

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page