Where my Write-at-Home Mamas at?? (MARCH!) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 09-19-2011, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

what am i thinking, mamas?? i just had my baby a week and a half ago but i don't want anyone else writing for my section of the magazine i write for so...i'm writing my column and a couple articles. i hope they don't sound terrible bc i'm still in a new baby fog.

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 34 Old 10-06-2011, 01:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So glad to find this forum! I consider myself an aspiring writer--the truth is I don't write much right now (too busy!) but I would love to start. My dream would be to work as a freelance writer someday (and make a living at it, of course!) I've always been really self-conscious about my writing ability, but it's a skill I'm hoping to work at and become more confident in. It's inspiring to "meet" the other mamas here who are already successful writers---way to go! I'll tag along in this thread and hopefully learn a thing or two about writing for profit. 

~may all beings be free from suffering~
#33 of 34 Old 11-10-2011, 11:46 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

For AFWife, Smashwords is a good place to start writing.  Ebooks that is and honestly look how things are going!  It's becoming and Ebook world.  I have a few things in the works and will be putting them on Smashwords soon.  Good luck to you all.

#34 of 34 Old 11-19-2011, 12:31 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I'm trying to write a few articles for Examiner, but I'm really stumped on my category...alternative communities, but it has to be localized.

I have 3 blogs I'm trying to keep up with, and a few other blogs I've put on the backburner.

I would really like to submit some poetry, I haven't submitted all year.  :(

I'm doing nanowrimo, in theory.

I'm finding and trying to organize my journals, notebooks and create a system for all my writings to be easily accessed...this is the hardest thing I'm working on right now.  Any tips?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page