How to find a work from home job? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 35 Old 03-27-2015, 02:24 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm a stay at home mom of 4 and I'm a blogger. I'm brand new to blogging and love it so far. While I do expect to make some money, I am fortunate in that my husband makes enough for us so I am doing it mostly to help other new moms since that is what I know and am passionate about. BTW-I hear that is the key to successful blogging-blog about what you know and are passionate about.

Anyways, happy to help if you have any questions about blogging or being a mom.

Caroline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 09-08-2015, 02:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It may sound difficult to start working from home, but I have seen many doing it successfully. You can try blogging, or online surveys maybe.
#33 of 35 Old 09-08-2015, 02:49 AM

#34 of 35 Old 09-08-2015, 02:51 AM

You can also check websites, where you can start reviewing products.
#35 of 35 Old 08-27-2016, 02:24 PM

I agree that the key to successful blogging is blogging about what you know and are passionate about. I am currently helping a few friends start a blog. Blogs have the potential to earn a lot of money, but the catch is that it is hard to identify in the beginning where it will come from.

There are so many ways a blog can earn revenue. The key is to do as you said - just be passionate about helping people. Once you have an audience that likes you and listens to you, then you can figure out how to generate revenue from the blog. Maybe you do workshops. Maybe you recommend products for a commission. Maybe you create your own products. Maybe you setup getaways or retreats for everyone once a year. Maybe people will pay you to speak at events. Maybe you simply sell advertising or sponsorships on your website. And on and on...

The most important key is to first build an audience. I'm sure you will do well. Just stay dedicated and watch what happens.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page