Work from home Wellness company - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 6 Old 01-25-2013, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter
 
hippiemombian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 328
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey everyone! I would like to share a great opportunity with you!! 
I am now working from home with a green/natural health and wellness company where people are earning reliable income month after month. I've finally found a home based business that is legal, real and truly does work! Do you have the desire to work from home and earn what you are worth? Then keep on reading!!
We simply use and promote products that are better for your health, environment, and safer for your children and pets. We have over 350 products; Household, bath and beauty, nutrition and weight loss, plus much more.
There is NO selling of products, NO deliveries or NO parties!! No hassle and NO risk or large investment...in fact it's only $1 until Jan. 31st/2013. 
Affiliated with the Business Bureau, an A+ rated company and Torch award winner. Free training, unlimited support and FREE website provided. 
Contact me directly for more information :)


Working from home Mommy. You can too. Ask me how!joy.gif

 

me loveeyes.gif & she surf.gifpartners.gif  TTC one of these makebabe.gif Proud Mommy to two of these energy.gif

hippiemombian is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 of 6 Old 01-27-2013, 12:52 PM
 
DawningSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Jeeze, I wonder why you can't just say, "Hi, I work for Melaleuca. If you sign up as member under me I get a bonus. Once your a member you need purchase at least 35 points of products a month (adds up to about $50 a month.) I receive a 20% commission on all of your monthly orders. Your job, if you sign up with me, is to recruit people to spend $50 a month and then you make commission from their purchases."

 

There is a just bit more to it than this but that is how it works. And for some reason this gig that she is representing is called "Eventure." But it is really Melaleuca Company. 

 

What it really comes down Melaleuca is only selling their products because people think that they are going to make money. It is the sellers that are actually the consumers and what keeps the business going. 

 

When I was signed up for this I literally found only 2 products that I would even consider buying.

 

It's not a bad deal you like the products and are okay with paying for a minimum amount of products a month, plus shipping...

DawningSun is offline  
#3 of 6 Old 08-20-2014, 08:11 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Melaleuca is a great company to work for, yes you do need to purchase products monthly you can easily break up your orders and buy what you need when you need it, weekly or even every other week, what ever works for you and save a trip to the store. you earn 30 to 40 percent off of your products, and the products are higher quality, more concentrated than those you purchase from proctor and gamble or Kimberly Clark , so your getting safer products and more for your money, and your buying the same products every month anyway, it is just a matter of where you buy them. For the record I spend a ton of money each time I go into a store, much more than I start out to spend, heck I went to buy fingernail polish at Walgreens a couple weeks ago and ended up spending 90.00, ridiculous, at least with Melaleuca you go on line get what you need and save money doing it. The grocery stores and Walgreens don't pay me to invite friends to shop with them. It's a great company, and a great way to earn from home.
Feel free to contact me if you would like the opportunity to earn from home. I'll be happy to set up a phone overview of the company for you, no pressure totally your decision, send me your e-mail address and I will contact you for the overview.

[email protected]
werblssed is offline  
#4 of 6 Old 08-20-2014, 05:53 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
An article from Forbes business,
http://forbesnetwealthbuilder.com/me...honest-review/

Don't always believe companies are scams if some people haven't been able to succeed, All work from home businesses are going to require "work" and some "time" to get started... Good Luck, in whatever you choose to do!
If you wish to do some advertising for this manufacturing company, contact me I'll set a phone presentation appointment up and you decide if it is for you. No pressure.
werblssed is offline  
#5 of 6 Old 08-20-2014, 06:09 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawningSun View Post
<p>Jeeze, I wonder why you can't just say, "Hi, I work for Melaleuca. If you sign up as member under me I get a bonus. Once your a member you <em>need </em>purchase at least 35 points of products a month (adds up to about $50 a month.) I receive a 20% commission on all of your monthly orders. Your job, if you sign up with me, is to recruit people to spend $50 a month and then you make commission from their purchases."</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There is a just bit more to it than this but that is how it works. And for some reason this gig that she is representing is called "Eventure." But it is really Melaleuca Company. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What it really comes down Melaleuca is only selling their products because people think that they are going to make money. It is the sellers that are actually the consumers and what keeps the business going. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I was signed up for this I literally found only 2 products that I would even consider buying.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's not a bad deal you like the products and are okay with paying for a minimum amount of products a month, plus shipping...</p>
Actually about 65% of all Melaleuca members are only shoppers, the other 35% are interested in the business end of it. Just clarifying this people deserve to know the truth. Melaleuca is a good company and CAN be lucrative to those that actually want to work at advertising for them...
werblssed is offline  
#6 of 6 Old 08-20-2014, 06:17 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Actually about 65% of all Melaleuca members are only shoppers, the other 35% are interested in the business end of it. Just clarifying this, people deserve to know the truth. Melaleuca is a good company and CAN be lucrative to those that actually want to work at advertising for them...
werblssed is offline  
Reply

Tags
Wahm

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off