Arbonne - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-11-2013, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am wondering how the ladies that sell arbonne, do not have parties? I just joined and I want to become a stay at home mother, but my family does not see this as a REAL income. I really need to prove to them that I can do this. 

#2 of 5 Old 02-19-2013, 04:30 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

bump.gifing this for you, to see if someone else can help!

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#3 of 5 Old 02-20-2013, 04:33 AM

If you don't do parties, you have to do one-on-ones, meeting people individually to tell them about Arbonne's products, and by inviting more people to join your team. But why wouldn't you do parties? They don't have to be at your house and they are a great way to leverage your time. I think Arbonne is a fabulous thing to do for people who want to stay home with their kids. If you stick with it your family will be blown away by how much you can earn. Your upline should be able to help you develop a plan. In my line that's what we do with our new consultants. Plus Arbonne is so perfect for someone who believes in safe products for their kids, which you clearly do by belonging to this site. email me if you want more help. fionacmitchell at g mail. Good luck!

#4 of 5 Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I hate doing sales and I would not be got at those jobs, but I do want to say that arbonne has great products, they all smell so good and work well (the ones I tried), that you should do okay if you believe in the products and enjoy your job. Good luck!

"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen." Ralph Marston

#5 of 5 Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM

I love Arbonne and would love to sign up as a rep, but like you, parties just don't seem to be my thing. I used to do Tupperware and asking people to host parties was like asking people if they wanted anthrax :-(.  I don't know how people do it.

Tags
Wahm

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page