24/7 Parenting - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: How Many Years have you Worked At Home?
Less Than 1 0 0%
1-2 0 0%
2-3 0 0%
3-5 1 50.00%
5+ years 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

#1 of 2 Old 01-17-2014, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just wrote an article on my blog about this!  I'd love for you to see it, I am a transitioning mother of 2 (transitioning into being at home ALL THE TIME with my 1 year old and my 2.5 year old!).  I am a Director of a small non=profit organization called The Keya Foundation.

Here is an excerpt of my post.

"I’m  writing this because over the past few weeks I have had an awesome opportunity that many people never have, except for our few weeks Maternity “vacation.”  Whether it be a mother and father parenting together, a single mom, a single dad, grandparents raising the second generation, adoptive parents, foster parents or anyone that steps up to have that responsibility of being called a parent, I hope that every parent has the opportunity if only for a week to spend a solid 24 hours/7 days a week with your child at any age.  To be 24/7 parents.  This was something I was completely unfamiliar with before moving to Montana."

To read the rest if you are interested:

I love reading articles on parenting written by parents so if you have are a writer please let me know so I can check them out!  Its how I'm staying sane right!

I added a poll because I love to see how long mom's and dad's have worked from home!  Share with us what your occupation is?

Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old 01-25-2014, 07:29 AM
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)

Hello justinekougl and welcome to Mothering! Please share your entire post here on the thread so it can be read here. That enriches Mothering as a resource and encourages more discussion here in the thread. :thumb

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page