Pink Zebra Home Scholarships, Help with Daycare Expenses, and even Insurance Options - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 04-21-2016, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Red face Pink Zebra Home Scholarships, Help with Daycare Expenses, and even Insurance Options

I just wanted to put my name out there and give a review for a great company that I have become a consultant for. Pink Zebra home is an absolutely amazing work from home company that offers scholarships, daycare expense assistance, and even insurance. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment that I've put into working for this company. There is a startup fee like many other party based companies but when you receive your kit it feels like Christmas morning. All of the products are absolutely amazing and honestly they sell themselves. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me. I don't put any pressure on anyone to join because I know direct sales is not for everyone but I personally am very passionate about the company and want to build a family not just a team. I am a single mother and I know how hard it can be!

Thank you for your time!
Hope to hear from you ladies soon.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page