Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 03-10-2005, 04:09 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingMama
The fit is similar and very close but different but they do look the same. In fact if I put my pattern over top yours it is almost the same! :LOL Since I was here first in 1999, maybe you should just leave. I am kidding of course and please do not take that then more then what it is, a JOKE. Really I do not feel offended that someone came up with the same idea as me. Bum shapes are similar in our children so it is only natural that we would have diapers similar. I am not one to go around worried about who is doing what anyway. Never have and never will. There is room enough on this planet for more people in this biz even if some dissagree. I think those who consistantly bring this issue up are the ones with the problem. It is like they cannot get up in the morning without creating a crisis for themselves. :LOL
LOL! You are kidding me! Well great minds must think a like

ITA re: "they cannot get up in the morning without creating a crisis for themselves." Mama DRAMA. Can't stand it.
#62 of 62 Old 03-11-2005, 10:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpmeadows78
I have noticed alot of liscensing on crocheted and knitted longies and I think that that is great, but alot of those patterns need alot of improvements.
Did you have some constructive suggestions?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page