Childcare providers' tribe? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 733 Old 11-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow, this thread is really long! I haven't read all the pages, so I'm sorry if this question has already been asked. Does anyone do off hours daycare? Like 4pm-12 or overnight care? I have 3 kids and homechool, so I was looking for something that wouldn't interrupt their routine too much.
#302 of 733 Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Hey, guys!

I haven't posted in a while - didn't have any good news. The second baby I was watching last year left (without notice) in July, and since then I was looking for a replacement up until now (I also added a clause about early termination into my contract which requires a one month notice from the parent).

So, right now I am watching one girl (15 months old) who has been coming to me since last year, and I just started with a new girl (17 months old). My son is now 21 months old, so the ages work out well (even though I am worried again that in a few months' time the girls will turn 2 and will graduate to playgroups and I will have to find new clients).

I have a question for all of you who watch babies and toddlers - which high chairs are you using? I have always been using my one (expensive) Chicco high chair which I bought when my oldest DD was born. But with three toddlers mealtimes become too hectic if I cannot sit them all down at the same time. So I am looking into cheaper high chairs (under $50) - my main requirement is that they should be easily foldable. I need to buy two.

FYI - I cannot use booster seats since I don't have regular dining room chairs - I use plastic folding ones from IKEA. THank you for your opinions!
#303 of 733 Old 11-12-2007, 07:46 AM

I don't have any good highchair recommendations for you, but I was wondering if you'd considered just using small toddler chairs at a small table. I have two highchairs, but they are both Australian brands (and I only use one of them, and only on Shabbos). I am currently watching am 18 mo and a 19 mo (not at the same time), and they sit at the kids' table with the older children. I will admit that one of the kids gets up frequently, so that could be annoying or messy, depending on how close you stay to help them sit until they are done. I personally prefer using the small chairs even though the little ones don't always stay where I put them. I hate cleaning high chairs with all the little crevices, and the trays, and the fun of flinging the food from so high up. You can also find little chairs cheaper than a highchair and if you buy ones that stack, it shouldn't take up too much space. I transitioned all the little ones from the highchair as soon as they were able to get in and out of the little chairs themselves and I wasn’t worried about them falling out or anything.
#304 of 733 Old 11-12-2007, 09:46 AM

Get a Little Tikes type picnic table. They are great for that age. Any kids over 18 months sit at the picnic table in my care. It is great because the bench is attached so they are not too far away or slipping off the chairs. If you buy a good one they will also often fold up for storage to give you more space.

I bought mine used for about $25 and it was originally $100 new. So, if you look around on area classifieds you can pick one up for a good price.

It is also great for crafts, playdoh etc.

goorganic.jpgsaynovax.gif Daycare Provider Who Strives To Encourage Children To Follow Their Innate

www.allnaturaldaycare.com
#305 of 733 Old 11-13-2007, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apmom View Post
Does anyone do off hours daycare? Like 4pm-12 or overnight care? I have 3 kids and homechool, so I was looking for something that wouldn't interrupt their routine too much.
I mostly do regular daytime care, but I once provided overnight care for a child I have during the day. It was great. I'd love to do it more often, but that's my opinion after one night with a "good" sleeper. I have no idea if this is something that is needed in my community, but I'm guessing not since I haven't had any other requests.

I'm going off on maternity leave in December, but when I feel up to going back I'd like some kind of "alternative" care schedule myself. I'm expecting my third and my oldest is homeschooled. I'd like to have a better routine with her hs things, but working during the day prevents many things I want to get done. I am considering starting some kind of fun class for school-age kids in the after school time slot. If I could make it relate to something dd is doing with hsing, then it would be good for her, too. I don't know, I'm thinking about it.
#306 of 733 Old 11-19-2007, 10:57 PM

THank you all for the high chair/eating arrangement suggestions. I decided to go with a booster seat with tray (initially I was worried it wouldn't be safe on my folding chairs, but my friend told me she uses them and it's fine). I just placed an order for two booster seats from Fisher Price, at $23 each. We'll see how it works out.

APMOM, to answer your question about later hours. I did this last year for a few months (in addition to my regular daytime client) - it was very hard. My neighbor was going to school at night, and dropped off her baby from 5 to 11 twice a week. The baby turned out to be quite high maintenance, and I was literally tied hand and foot all night, trying to do everything for my family - supper, kids' baths, bedtime, while caring for this very demanding baby. I charged $2 more per hour than my reguylar daytime rate, but it was still very hard. When her school chedule changed and she stopped bringning her daughter, I heaved a sigh of relief (even though I really needed the money).

So, it depends on the babies or kids whom you'll be watching, and what your family's schedule is at night. You might want to price it differently from what your daytime rate would be (think about people working overtime etc.) Good luck!
#307 of 733 Old 11-20-2007, 06:15 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
#308 of 733 Old 11-24-2007, 06:38 PM

Hi Mamas,

I am looking for information on whether or not it is legal to have home daycare in a rental home. I assume this varies state to state. I am in New Hampshire. Any direction would be appreciated. TIA
Molly
#309 of 733 Old 11-24-2007, 07:28 PM

As far as I know, it is generally legal, but you need to look in your lease. Many have a clause about home businesses. If I were you I'd get permission, so there aren't any issues with your landlord finding out after you've started. I live in Australia now, so obviously it's different here, but before I started work with my employer doing home childcare, I would have had needed permission from my landlord if I were renting. I think you might need permission in writing, too, if you decide to get any kind of insurance for your business. You should check any insurance policies that you currently have, they may not cover you if it comes out that you run a business in your home.

HTH!
#310 of 733 Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 PM

I have never posted here, but I do childcare for two boys ages 9 months and 10 months on alternating days, and I have an 8 month old son. I was wondering when anyone would suggest starting all three on the same days. I am going to try it for two hours on Monday, but I really would like to get them on the same days so I can get at least one day off during the week.

As a side note, I picked up a Graco double stroller today for $35!! Woo Hoo!!

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
#311 of 733 Old 11-25-2007, 03:20 PM

I know that there is often a home business clause in a lease, but read that in Brooklyn, for example, that excludes childcare. There they have determined it to be such a necessary and valuable offering that they allow it (except if you are in a cop or something). Now I just need to find out how I learn about my own region of the country. Trying to google something like this has proven very difficult, so I am searching the many childcare boards. So far, no luck. I'm wondering, too, if anyone knows about a legal waiver that I could have the parents of my charges sign that would protect me and my landlord from liability? Does anyone do this, or do you just get insurance enough to cover yourself?

Thanks for the reply, Binah!

Molly
#312 of 733 Old 11-26-2007, 02:36 PM

Hi! I just found this tribe after I posted this thread in WAHM Well. So it is a xpost:

I just began caring for one child out of my home 3 days/week. Her sister comes for 2 hours each of those days. These girls are the daughters of my very close friends.

I will need to claim this work and am completely baffled by the process. I did find redleafinstitute in my googling last night, and while it looks helpful it means putting money out of pocket to order the book(s).

I honestly do not know where to begin. When I started job this there was no mention of claiming and I am fine with claiming (so no flaming please) but I am wondering many things like:

-do I need to raise my hourly rate to compensate for paying taxes, and if so by how much?
-what forms do I need to work with?
-do I need to do quarterly reports?
-Is all of this potential paperwork etc worth the job?

If you can offer any advice I would appreciate it immensely!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#313 of 733 Old 11-27-2007, 07:27 PM

Ok, I have been watching this little girl for over a year now.
She has no discipline at home. She is ABSOLUTely WILD. She is only 15mo.
I know this is an age for this type of behavior, but this is BAD.
I tell her no, be nice, sit down(on the couch and chairs), etc etc....She hits, bites, jumps on the furniture, throws toys at DD and me, Screams at the top of her lungs...among other things.
She just looks at me with a blank huh? look on her face and goes on doing something naughty or dangerous.
How do I discipline a kid that isnt used to being regularly disciplined at home?
The reason I know she isnt is from being at her house and watching how her parents handle her.
Any suggestions?
I have no idea what to do, She just doesnt listen to anything. Whats worse is she doesnt talk.....She makes noises, but no words.....
She also gives me this lil mouthy attitude when i tell her not to do something that might hurt her or that is naughty....She just goes "LALALBLAHBLAH" at the top of her lungs....
I dont know, how do you discipline kids you are watching?

Mom to Bouncy Breastfed fly-by-nursing1.gifDD energy.gifLoving Woman to DH, RIP DS Born at 22 weeks  ribbonpb.gif

#314 of 733 Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM

Just curious what all of your living arrangements are like. I'm contemplating starting up a home daycare, and since we're moving in May, would like an idea of what to look for. Do any of you offer daycare in an apartment or is a house or duplex standard? I'm assuming something other than apartment would be best? Also, do you have an "area" for daycare, or just use your regular living space... if so how does that work out for you? My dp needs his quiet office space, what we live in right now (2 bedroom apt) would be waay too small to pull off if I had more than one extra kid. I'm trying to figure out if I'll just delay giving my dd her own room, keep her in our room and use the extra space for a play area... we cant really afford much more than that if we have extra space for daycare.
#315 of 733 Old 11-27-2007, 09:47 PM

Well I do daycare for 1 in my 2bdrm apartment. It works ok. We use the extra room for play and our living room. Our bedroom is off limits cause the girl I watch likes to jump on the bed...:
DP works at home and goes out for repair calls so he needs quiet too, but at different times during the day. he migrates in the apartment to where he can have his laptop(we have wireless).
We have just adjusted to it.
I had three over the summer(+ DD). That was ok since we were able to get out during the day, but I couldnt do that now. There just isnt enough play space.
Whatever works I guess lol...

Mom to Bouncy Breastfed fly-by-nursing1.gifDD energy.gifLoving Woman to DH, RIP DS Born at 22 weeks  ribbonpb.gif

#316 of 733 Old 11-27-2007, 11:37 PM

I live in a 2BR apt. But I started babysitting at home in our old 1BR apt and did it for a number of years before we moved here. Our living room is the main play area; DD's bedroom also has toys, so kids can migrate there; it is also the usual place for me to put one of the tw girls I am watching to sleep (she sleeps in my large Chicco carriage, so if need be, I can move the carriage to the hall way or the other bedroom). Our bedroom is larger and has the crib; right now the 2nd girl I am ratching sleeps in the crib. When no one is sleeping there, I generally don't use the bedroom, but it is not off-limits, I jsut don't have toys there. If I need to fold laundry in my bedroom and the kids want to join me, they are welcome.

So, it works out fine, even though out apt is not big by any standards - we live in NY. No balconies or backyards here, so the triple carriage is a must, we go out all the time. I wouldn't be able to be confined to my apt every single day. People who own houses or rent the 1st floor of a house wit ha backyard have more flexibility - they can take more kids in and still be able to spend time outdoors. It depends.
Our "computer area" is in the hallway, right at the front door. DH is not home when the kids are here, but even without them, mine are here too, and he sits at the computer in the evening - not a private space or office, but he doesn't work from home so it's not like he needs a separate room for his computer.
#317 of 733 Old 11-28-2007, 12:12 AM

I haven't visited this thread in awhile! I have been reading along but not really posting. Our arrangement is just our small Cape Cod, I do daycare right in our living space. I mostly stick with the main floor which is our family bedroom, ds' playroom, the living room and the kitchen. It's a hair over 700 square feet. I have a 2.5 year old, my own 2 year old, a 13 month old, and a 3 month old. And I'll be adding my own newborn in January/February. I have a very relaxed approach though, no planned activities, no real "daycare." Just a normal mom doing normal every day tasks (paying bills, doing laundry, making dinner, cleaning house) while I keep an eye on the kids and keep them fed, changed, entertained, etc.

mommy to ds 11/05, dd1 01/08, and dd2 01/10!
#318 of 733 Old 11-28-2007, 12:07 PM

I have a 1200 square foot house with a finished basement (gives us an additional 600 feet). Anyway, 4 years ago hubby fully converted half our garage to additional living space and we turned the entire room into a daycare/playroom. So, all of the toys and daycare supplies are in there.

For daycare purposes I only use the main floor of my home and the playroom which is right off the main living space so I can see everything going on at all times.

Therefore, the kids can use the entire main floor (kitchen, living room, dining area and playroom) BUT my ONE rule is that toys stay in the playroom. We do crafts and playdoh etc on a foldup Little Tykes table in my kitchen or hallway when we need the extra room.

Keeping the toys in the toy room makes my house feel more like my HOME because it isn't constantly congested with toys and daycare stuff.

The upstairs and basement are off limits to dckids. I really feel strongly about having some sacred space that my hubby and kids can run to if they just need to get away. I have two kids of my own - a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old and I have been providing care for about 4 years now. Right from the start I wanted to ensure that my own kids never, ever, felt that they were in daycare themselves. So, the off limits areas give them a sense of still being at home and not at 'work' with me if they want to get away from the chaos or just have some quiet time without other kids.

Also, seperate spaces allow my kids to have toys and activities they do not want to share with the others. They share me, their home, their yard, their dog and many of their toys so they also need to feel they have things that are just theirs.

I also have a washroom off of the playroom that is for daycare use. We have another one upstairs for personal use if we want some privacy etc.

I think my home is set up very nicely for daycare use. Many interviewing parents are surprised by my 'daycare specific' playroom. It is also nice because at the end of the day I can close the bi-fold doors and walk away and not be looking at highchairs or toys etc.

I have a 120 foot lot so our back yard is pretty huge by most standards in our city. It is fully fenced and I have a playset, sand box, riding toys, patio, small patio set with umbrella for the kids. I also have a 5 foot gate with a lock on it so nobody is getting in or out without me knowing.

I have included some pics....

My playset/yard

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...b/swingset.jpg

My playroom

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/missybb/pic4.jpg

More playroom

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/missybb/pic3.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ycarehouse.jpg

My stroller

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...adstroller.gif

goorganic.jpgsaynovax.gif Daycare Provider Who Strives To Encourage Children To Follow Their Innate

#319 of 733 Old 11-28-2007, 03:54 PM

That's awesome melissa! Thank you for sharing that.

I have a question:

I allow my son to do his own thing, and I block off our upstairs as well. He likes to watch an hour of cartoons on the mornings he is not in preschool, but I have a 'No TV' rule for DC kids. Is this fair?
#320 of 733 Old 11-28-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipworth View Post
That's awesome melissa! Thank you for sharing that.

I have a question:

I allow my son to do his own thing, and I block off our upstairs as well. He likes to watch an hour of cartoons on the mornings he is not in preschool, but I have a 'No TV' rule for DC kids. Is this fair?
I absolutely think it is fair. You have to remember that your kids are not in daycare. They are not working either - you are. I allow my own kids many things I would not allow the dckids to do. But, there are reasons for this. My daycare is my business. I have promised certain things to take place during the day for the children I care for. For example, I state that in the nicer months (I am in Canada so winter can be pretty fierce) that we will have outdoor time everyday. So, at the end of the day I make sure we are outside to play when parents are picking up. ALL of the dckids MUST go outside. My own kids don't have to and can be in the house if they choose.

I would never however allow my own kids to taunt others with their special considerations. For example, I would never let them sit and eat a cookie in front of everyone and exclude the dckids. KWIM?

I guess what I am saying is that I work very hard to never make my kids feel like this is anything but their home. I never want them to feel like they 'have' to do something because I am running a daycare out of THEIR home.

#321 of 733 Old 11-29-2007, 12:32 AM

Hi mamas! I didn't know this tribe was here, I'm so happy to have found you!!!!!!!!!! I have been doing licensed daycare in my home for almost six years now. I have five daycare children, with another one coming next summer, and then my three girls. I really like my numbers right now, because I don't feel too overwhelmed.

We just built a four level home two years ago, and we designed it with daycare in mind. I love the fact that all the toys stay in the family room/toyroom on the third level, no more cleaning up the whole house at the end of the day. We also have a daycare only bathroom, and the upstairs bedrooms are for napping only, so no daycare kids can play up there. If my girls want to go play, or keep certain toys up there, they can. I like having that off limits.

I don't really have a set curriculum that I go by, but pretty much everyday we do preschool related activities/games/crafts. Keep them out of trouble.

Anyway, glad to have found you mamas!!!

Busy Mama to three beautiful girls and loving wife to my hubby
#322 of 733 Old 11-30-2007, 05:31 PM

Hey All! Not sure if this topic has come up here but I'm thinking ahead to tax season. This has been my first year providing childcare and what I want to do is get a TIN # from the IRs to give parentsas opposed to my
ss # but not sure if that's okay use of a tin number. So far the IRS website has not been too helpful . Anybody have info. for me? THanks
#323 of 733 Old 11-30-2007, 08:42 PM

Not to be a pain, but to repeat my question from a few posts ago, : Does anyone here take care of three babies? Or at what ages would you take on another baby? My DS is 8 months old, and my two DS babes are 9 and 10 months old. I have them on alternating days, so generally not all three at once. I have done it twice now for about 3 hours, and it was nuts.

Just wondering how you decide what ages and how many at once you can handle?

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
#324 of 733 Old 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachamama View Post
Hey All! Not sure if this topic has come up here but I'm thinking ahead to tax season. This has been my first year providing childcare and what I want to do is get a TIN # from the IRs to give parentsas opposed to my
ss # but not sure if that's okay use of a tin number. So far the IRS website has not been too helpful . Anybody have info. for me? THanks
I am dealing with tax stuff for the first time, too. I just found this website and thought it minght be helpful to you:

www.redleafinstitute.org

let me know if it helps. If you have any advice on taxes I'd appreciate it as well.
#325 of 733 Old 12-01-2007, 05:47 PM

THanks for the redleaf link - which linked me to the right IRS form - got my EIN in about 5 minutes!

Pumpkin pie, about baby care. I only care for one under one year old right now - and I chose to care for him during my slowest 4 hours of the week. I have about 5-6 other kids - mostly 2 and 3 year olds the rest of the time and trying to keep everybody connnected and happy while also caring for an infant seemed like too much to me. Legally in my state I can only have 2 under 2 years old at a time. Ussually I prefer to have only 1 under 2 years old - just for my own ability to respond to everybody.

I just started providing last May and I quickly realized that there's what's legal as far as amount of kids and ages and then there's what's doable by me! It is also really impacted by the types of kids I have on any given day - some kids are just more high-maintainance and need the extra connection. It really is a balancing of my energies and the particular kid's energies. I'm lucky in that there is a high need for good care in my area so I often can pick and choose the ages and kids I think will fit well into my mix. Hope that's helpful. Good luck!
#326 of 733 Old 12-01-2007, 07:02 PM

Our regulations also state that we are not to have more than two children under two at any time. I personally think one child under one is enough, but it all depends on the personalities of the children. I've posted here before about the very laid-back baby I have, then the other baby I have is much more high-needs. I've said that if I had more than one of the laid-back baby, it would be easy. BUT, things change. Kids are constantly growing and developing. That "easy baby" is now an 18-month-old I have to really keep up with. He is still laid back, but he climbs on everything and is big enough to assert himself with the other kids. He and my 2.5-year-old now fight over the toys, and when we are at the playground, I only have to turn around for a second before he's climbed halfway up the play structure and is stuck! He used to be one of my easiest children, now he tires me out!
#327 of 733 Old 12-01-2007, 07:48 PM

I have a behavior issue with my older dd I though you might be able to help with.

I have many "official" visitors to my home while I am doing childcare. I would say I have at least one visit a week. These are people like resource workers from my employer who come out to observe me and do various types of checks (safety checks, equipment checks, etc.) and talk with me about care issues that have come up. I also have a trainer for the child care qualification I'm studying for who comes to my home to observe me and to deliver training materials. Last week I even had the therapist of one of the children I watch come to see my program and give me suggestions on ways I can help this child with his development through activities and such.

So virtually every time some other adult comes into my home, dd (5 years old) does whatever she can to get that person's attention, even doing things that are clearly not allowed when the person insists on primarily interacting with me. Last week, I had someone from the training organization come in to interview me for about 10-15 minutes. He just needed to speak with me about the training. Dd was not getting his or my attention at all for those short minutes, so she started dancing around by the table, and then started throwing toys at the light fixtures. Other times, she just acts really excited and out of control and insists on being in the middle of whatever is going on. Depending on the person, she will get really intimate with the person, sitting practically on top of them while they try to do their work, which often involves taking notes. She will insist on holding their hands, playing with their jewelry, fingernails, hair, insist on having a conversation with them when they clearly need to discuss something with me. If she is discouraged from doing these things, she frequently just starts acting silly and crazy, just doing whatever she can to bring the attention back to her.

I have tried explaining to her that when so-and-so comes over she needs to let us talk, etc. etc. I always have tons of extra fun things out for the kids to do when I expect a visit that will take my attention. Last week, I set up all kinds of new and newish things for the kids to do in anticipation of a visit with my trainer. Dd got involved with the activities, but had to make a "look at me" type comment every two seconds. Later she started tantrums over what another child supposedly did to her (I was watching and I did not see the child do anything). The other children were engrossed in their play and didn't do a single thing to distract me.

I feel I give dd plenty of attention at other times and she also gets times of concentrated one-on-one attention from her father and grandparents on a regular basis. I have found that dd does best with firm limits and she does pretty well the rest of the time. When these people are over, however, I feel I cannot always respond as I usually would to her behavior. For example, we are not allowed to give time-outs. I sometimes ask my dd to go sit in a chair and calm down when she acts out at other times. I guess that counts as a time-out although I have not consciously called it that. So I cannot do that when the visitors are here, even though I am allowed to discipline my own children in my own way; they are often there in order to "grade" and "assess" my way with the children. So I usually just remain calm and stop the undesirable behavior as much as possible, but I usually end up feeling very frustrated by the end of the visit. Half the time, she isn't even doing anything really "wrong"; she is just really attention seeking. Most of the visitors work in the childcare industry, so they are pretty understanding, but when it's every single time they come over... I don't know, it gets old and I just don't know a better way of handling it.

Help?
#328 of 733 Old 12-01-2007, 09:53 PM

This is a completely weird vent I have to make, but thought some of y'all would probably understand! The vacuums made now-a-days are TERRIBLE! Seriously! How am I supposed to vacuum at least twice a day, haul it around the house, lift it over big toys, easily get out toys that get stuck in it, etc... when it's just a flimsy plastic piece of crap?!? My mom told me vacuum cleaners just aren't made for people that vacuum as much as I do.

Sorry, just had to vent. I'm assuming that I'm not the only daycare provider who has to vacuum this freakin much. ugh.

Mama of 3 amazingly sweet kids jumpers.gif, living the dream on our urban farm chicken3.gif

#329 of 733 Old 12-01-2007, 10:16 PM

I've always had bad luck with vacuums, too. Most of my house has hard floors, so I mostly use a broom. Still, with only two bedrooms to vacuum, my vacuum is currently broken. I only used to vacuum about every other day! I just think vacuums suck, or rather they don't suck enough! I don't have too many problems sucking up toys, since I always try to be sure things like that are picked up before I use it, but no luck anyway.
#330 of 733 Old 12-02-2007, 05:50 PM

I inherited an Oreck and I love it. It is the only vacuum I have ever owned that really works.

So, I am guessing you all don't have worries with taxes? I am so flustered and confused by all of this. Did any one feel this way getting started?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page