Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinderliter View Post
$2k NT sites don't require referrals and on average a little less than double what a $1k card is. i got my $2k a week ago and it was a check instead of a gift card which i was happy about.
Cool! I have 3 more page three offers to do before I'm done. I'm having a reallllllly hard time deciding what to do. I'm pregnant right now or I might do a weight loss one. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubelin View Post
Could you send me the link to the one that you did?? Maybe it's different than the one I had parked??

And now that's a new lesson to remember - always bookmark the account page info for a NuiTech site when you've parked there
My tip is create a shortcut to your desktop by right clicking on the site while you're there. It's a lot easier to remember to check it frequently for me.

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#63 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 05:05 PM

Yahoo! Just found out I won a $50 gift card at DBP. Very nice, considering all the worrying I've been doing over the bills...
#64 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 05:47 PM

Congrats Becky!!
#65 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
been wanting to get a gmail addy, but don't know anyone who can invite me.
Why do you have to have an invite to get a gmail address? Is it just the one from Google, because I went there just a couple of days ago and signed up, no invite or anything. Am I missing something???
#66 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 06:01 PM

Thanks, freespiritmom...sounds like you've had your hands full at home-hope all is well...

Anyone know whether the money from a Simon card can be used to pay bills?
#67 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 06:09 PM

I just starting doing GPT stuff this week. Milk2two got me interested when I clicked on a link in her sig.

Serenity LDS mommy to 4 rambunctious kidlets
#68 of 211 Old 03-09-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccasanova View Post
has anyone heard of the fusioncash site? What do you think about it?
Personally, Ive used them with no problems but I've heard a lot fo complaints from others who didn't get paid in the past. Does anyone have an update on them?

KerryAnn @ CookingTF dot com - Nutrient dense foods your kids will LOVE!  Real Food Cooking School and Lactofermentation Classes now live! Use coupon code "CTF" for 20% off.

#69 of 211 Old 03-10-2007, 07:40 PM

Hello there - I never even heard of GPT sites before last week! But I've been reading a ton of posts about it here, and looking at some of the sites. And I have a couple of questions:

I get that it's good to set up an extra e-mail account for this stuff, as well as an extra phone number. But I notice here that everyone wants a g-mail address. Why is that? Why isn't a Yahoo address or something just as good?

Also, I see a lot of great income amounts posted here. I just can't help but wonder....how much money did you have to put out there to GET that much money?

Lastly, I wondered if anyone's had issues with CashCafe. I did some surveys at CashDuck and have already been credited...plus I can see what is still pending. However, at CashCafe, not only have I not earned anything, but it doesn't even list the offers as pending! And I KNOW I completed them. I do have an account, of course...it just lists everything as "0". I just wondered if this is a common thing?

Thanks for any information!
#70 of 211 Old 03-10-2007, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLotus View Post
Hello there - I never even heard of GPT sites before last week! But I've been reading a ton of posts about it here, and looking at some of the sites. And I have a couple of questions:

I get that it's good to set up an extra e-mail account for this stuff, as well as an extra phone number. But I notice here that everyone wants a g-mail address. Why is that? Why isn't a Yahoo address or something just as good?

Also, I see a lot of great income amounts posted here. I just can't help but wonder....how much money did you have to put out there to GET that much money?

Lastly, I wondered if anyone's had issues with CashCafe. I did some surveys at CashDuck and have already been credited...plus I can see what is still pending. However, at CashCafe, not only have I not earned anything, but it doesn't even list the offers as pending! And I KNOW I completed them. I do have an account, of course...it just lists everything as "0". I just wondered if this is a common thing?

Gmail lets you do the "period trick" which gives you better freebie approval ratings. I think I've posted the way to do it on this thread. Other email providers don't work with adding periods to the address like gmail does.

January, I cashed out a little under $900. I think I netted about $650. I can't remember my exact cashout gross for Feb (somewhere between $550 and $600) off the top of my head, but I will net about $450.

I've been paid by CashCafe. I think CD pays better and credits better for me. It may be the freebie type that isn't crediting. Are all the freebies in the same groups (Consumer Beat, etc)? Everyone has groups that just don't credit for them. If you think something is wrong with your CashCafe account, you could email the owners and ask them to check your account. Usually, the support for reputable GPT sites are pretty good about customer service.

Hope that helps.
#71 of 211 Old 03-10-2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:

you don't have to put in a whole bunch to get a whole lot. i started with $30 or so and made over $200. the first month is always the best "ratio" (i.e. for each $1 i made about $10 but now its about $1 to $4-6 ratio). if you put in $30 and do lots of freebies then reinvest the next month (approx $200 NET or more) then you can easily make $500+/month depending on time and crazy (i.e. making 20 phone calls a day that just stresses you out!) constraints. last month I put in about $200 or so and cashed out at $600 and i felt like i did way to much work for the money but that may be because i am paying bills with it and not playing!
#72 of 211 Old 03-10-2007, 10:25 PM

Ahh, thank you both for clarifying...I appreciate it!
#73 of 211 Old 03-10-2007, 11:05 PM

hushmail has always worked for me with the "period trick". & I find it faster to access than gmail.

DD1 7/13/05 DD2 9/20/10
#74 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 12:32 AM

Hey all! I'm new to this! I'm a WOHM mom but we have a TON of debt and our car just died on us and then it got REALLY ugly (moral: NEVER EVER EVER go to a small time mechanic unless he's family). Anyway, I have a question:

So, you sign up with sites like CD using your real email addy. But then, when you do the freebies, you use your gmail account. So, what are the two sites comparing to know that you did this offer? Your real address? Your name?

Thanks!
#75 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 01:09 AM

Petersmamma ~ When you click on an offer to complete it.. it is automatically tracked. Logging into the gpt sites is all that is necessary for them to know which offers you have done. It doesn't matter that you use a different email on the offers than the one you used to register for the gpt site.
#76 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 01:12 AM

I had some emails and pm's the last couple of days asking for help getting started with gpt sites. I think I have replied to everyone. If I missed you please send me a reminder. I often times read emails in the early a.m. and then go back to reply later in the day/night. Occasionally I goof and fail to respond to one.
#77 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM

Thanks, Sherrie! I had asked you this via PM, but I don't think I phrased it very well because you weren't sure what I was asking!

I'm so excited to make a bit of extra money and ONE DAY (stares dreamily into space, I guess this smilie is closest to that: : ) I will be OUT OF DEBT!

ETA: Does anyone know if those programs like ccleaner and roboform are even being developed for a mac? I have a mac (which I ADORE!) but these programs are for pcs only, which means I have to manually clear my cookies (not a huge deal) but it erases all my stored info (a big deal!). Sigh.
#78 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 01:03 PM

I realized that after I read your post here lol

clearing cookies doesn't erase anything important really. The files you save, sites bookmarked etc etc.. Those all remain. It erases your history and temp files etc... things that clog up your system and aren't really important to hang on to.
#79 of 211 Old 03-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmamma View Post
Thanks, Sherrie! I had asked you this via PM, but I don't think I phrased it very well because you weren't sure what I was asking!

I'm so excited to make a bit of extra money and ONE DAY (stares dreamily into space, I guess this smilie is closest to that: : ) I will be OUT OF DEBT!

ETA: Does anyone know if those programs like ccleaner and roboform are even being developed for a mac? I have a mac (which I ADORE!) but these programs are for pcs only, which means I have to manually clear my cookies (not a huge deal) but it erases all my stored info (a big deal!). Sigh.
wow good job! you must not have had to much debt. how much did you make? its nice to have numbers posted on everyones success!

i don't know about the roboform or ccleaner though. maybe do a google search for freeware for macs?
#80 of 211 Old 03-12-2007, 09:33 PM

my first time in here. I did GPT a little back in January but my computer got bogged down so I switched to using Dh computer and haven't been back in it.

I was wondering tho if anyone had any problems with stopsmokingresolution? I did their free trial as i was trying to quit. But their patches gave me horrible headaches and I ended up canceling my trial several days before my time was up. However they charged my card anyways and charged me for another months supply. The 800# just rang and rang and no email response other than a form letter saying they received my email. My CC company is investigating thank goodness but it's still aggravating and on top of that I didn't get credit for doing the trial :

But I did just figure out why my freebie stuff wasn't crediting. I didn't relaize gmail was the only one you could do the period trick with. Oy all that time wasted! But I know better now and since I have to get back in to working the sites I am going to get my gmail accts set up and try again. Otherwise i made some great money the one week I worked it (over $100, more if my pending stuff had cleared)
#81 of 211 Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 PM

What boards or groups do you belong to that you can talk about GPT sites?

I just requested to join the WomenMMOnline yahoo group. Are any of you there? I saw the MDC group but it has no posts for a couple of months.
#82 of 211 Old 03-12-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribeMomma View Post
I was wondering tho if anyone had any problems with stopsmokingresolution? I did their free trial as i was trying to quit. But their patches gave me horrible headaches and I ended up canceling my trial several days before my time was up. However they charged my card anyways and charged me for another months supply. The 800# just rang and rang and no email response other than a form letter saying they received my email. My CC company is investigating thank goodness but it's still aggravating and on top of that I didn't get credit for doing the trial :
yes i had a problem but it was technically stopsmoking180 but we mostly think they are the same people. i called dozens of times, left messages and all the same stuff and still got charged the $100 for the initial and then another months supply. course my credit card company will credit me for it. i returned the trial to whatever address was on the package and then wrote return to sender/cancel on the package i got sent 2 weeks ago (the "refill"). i hate when companies just have machines cause you never know if they get the phone number, if anyone looks at the messages etc. i just make sure to keep accurate info and know what dates i called so if they want to play hardball i can show them my phone records that i did call them.
#83 of 211 Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM

I just tried to sign up for a $1 trial for the first time...and I tried using a Visa gift credit card. They wouldn't take it...do they somehow know it isn't really "mine" (meaning my name isn't on it) or do they know it doesn't have much money on it.......I REALLY hesitate to use my own regular credit card!
#84 of 211 Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM

I just recently started doing the trials (about 3 days ago) and used a VIsa gift card. I don't want to use CC yet, or even ever maybe. I have not had any trouble using it for payment. The only one that didn't go through was one for saving on purchases at different places. But I was thinking that it might be because I had just signed up for another one like it a few minutes prior. I wish I could help you, but wanted to let you know that using a gift card has not been a problem. It is in my name though.
#85 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 02:19 AM

Quote:
I just tried to sign up for a $1 trial for the first time...and I tried using a Visa gift credit card. They wouldn't take it...do they somehow know it isn't really "mine" (meaning my name isn't on it) or do they know it doesn't have much money on it.......I REALLY hesitate to use my own regular credit card!

sometimes some (about 5%) of companies "know" what cards are gift cards vs. "real" cc. also when you use a gift card they "ping" (darn it my vocab is totally wacked!) it for the FULL amount. EX: if the monthly charge for the service is $16.95 they will "test" that amount BUT it will "fall off" in about 7 days and just leave a $1 charge. this is the downfall of gift cards but a great way to start and make sure you start slow cause you can only do a few at a time. does that make sense?

: my sister got her $1k card and i am getting my half (i helped her with it ALOT so she split it with me). also i had gotten my $2k CHECK in the mail about 3 weeks ago. i feel so great!! what an easy great work AT HOME job!!!
#86 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinderliter View Post
yes i had a problem but it was technically stopsmoking180 but we mostly think they are the same people. i called dozens of times, left messages and all the same stuff and still got charged the $100 for the initial and then another months supply. course my credit card company will credit me for it. i returned the trial to whatever address was on the package and then wrote return to sender/cancel on the package i got sent 2 weeks ago (the "refill"). i hate when companies just have machines cause you never know if they get the phone number, if anyone looks at the messages etc. i just make sure to keep accurate info and know what dates i called so if they want to play hardball i can show them my phone records that i did call them.
did they show up as nextclick or something like that on your CC? I couldn't even get a machine to take my message! I still have the "refill" as i wasn't sending them back until i was sure my money would be returned. leaves a bad taste in my mouth about free/paid trials. I had some good ones but this one has been bad bad.
However I wont use my reg CC anymore, after I get some money back into my acct I will do the visa giftcards.
#87 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petersmamma View Post
I haven't found anything for the Mac but you can clear cookies, as opposed to clearing data & most things are saved.
#88 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post
Hi ladies My name is Sarah Lynne. I got into GPT sites last october I think. I haven't made much, because I don't have the funds to back or a whole lot of time to put towards it. I've been wanting to get a gmail addy, but don't know anyone who can invite me. Does anyone have an invite?

I got mine without an invite. My dh said invites are no longer required.

SAHM to Ivan 6/10/05 who says  signcirc1.gifand Matilda 1/31/08 who says saynovax.gif:::

#89 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
What boards or groups do you belong to that you can talk about GPT sites?

I just requested to join the WomenMMOnline yahoo group. Are any of you there? I saw the MDC group but it has no posts for a couple of months.
I don't know if it's allowed to post the link here or not, but anyone who is interested can PM me and I can point you to a great group.

KerryAnn @ CookingTF dot com - Nutrient dense foods your kids will LOVE!  Real Food Cooking School and Lactofermentation Classes now live! Use coupon code "CTF" for 20% off.

#90 of 211 Old 03-13-2007, 06:54 PM

Are there some internet providers that are better then others? I don't have very high approval rates.

Should you have the same ISP all the time? Mine is different everytime I go to whatismyisp.com, but when I try to force it to stay the same, then I often can't log on to my internet.

I am moving and can only get dial up or satellite at my new address.

Help:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page