July GPT - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 66 Old 07-30-2007, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What is with crediting? I have tried 4 sites now, and find that consistently only about half of my freebies are crediting. I have done just about everything I have read to do:

1. Turned off virus software.
2. Allow cookies.
3. Set security to low.
4. Turned off pop-up blockers.
5. Run crap cleaner before each offer.
6. Use different emails.
7. Leave the pages open for a couple-few minutes after completion.
8. Confirm all the emails.

The only other thing I know to try now is not to use RoboForm, I've heard that the sites don't like it, however I heard it was because the forms were filled out to fast, so even if I've used Robo, I let the page sit a min or two, but it helps cuz I'm usually holding the baby. Now I'm wondering if they can monitor key strokes or some way to tell if you've been using it? Or is it just the nature of freebies?

If about everything I did credited I'd be making decent enough money. OK, no big salary, but I can buy a few things for DD and I on e-bay without hitting up DH for money, lol. But I hate that I'm sitting here at the PC and only half of them are going through, so I get $20 instead of $40 or $35 instead of $70

Any other tips?
#62 of 66 Old 07-31-2007, 01:27 PM

REMINDER it's the last day of the month get those cashouts in!

With freebies on thing that has worked well for me is to only do one or two from the same group at a time. I don't know for sure, but they might be monitoring IP addresses so if there are a number of freebies coming from the same IP in a short amount of time they might be thinking fraud. Also make sure to use different emails.

For those using DBP there is currently a summer time photo contest going on until 9pm tonight. I posted a pic of my monkeys in their new pool we got off freecycle. I've never entered any posting contests there before, but the prize is $10.

Kristina mom to A 1/12 J 11/05 D 4/08 and tiny dude in late April 2010
#63 of 66 Old 07-31-2007, 01:47 PM

I went through all my sites this morning and cashed out. While flipping through, I noticed that Mad Money 4 Me and 3 Women on Top are both closing.

KerryAnn @ CookingTF dot com - Nutrient dense foods your kids will LOVE!  Real Food Cooking School and Lactofermentation Classes now live! Use coupon code "CTF" for 20% off.

#64 of 66 Old 08-01-2007, 11:24 PM

I'm in the photo contest on the dbp forums! I think another mom said she is too - I'm photo 2 though, if you feel like voting for me!

Dara Mommy to Gabbie (4/05) , Zachary (6/07) , and Simon (8/10)
#65 of 66 Old 08-02-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dara00 View Post
I'm in the photo contest on the dbp forums! I think another mom said she is too - I'm photo 2 though, if you feel like voting for me!
Yep, monekys in the pool at #10. I guess I cropped that picture too small for what she ended up doing. I'm used to cutting things down so they will load well for my friends and family on dialup.

Kristina mom to A 1/12 J 11/05 D 4/08 and tiny dude in late April 2010
#66 of 66 Old 08-02-2007, 10:22 AM - Thread Starter

Come on and join us in the August GPT thread!!

Erika SO to *S*: and Aunt to *A*(10), *Z*(9), and *D*(8)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page