Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I didn't see anyone that had posted this yet, so I was wondering if I could? :

I'm doing Deal Barbie Pays
Inbox Dollars
Cash Duck
My Cash Safari

Erika SO to *S*: and Aunt to *A*(10), *Z*(9), and *D*(8)
#2 of 66 Old 07-02-2007, 06:21 PM

Happy July GPTers!

I am so glad to see Deal Barbie is accepting pre-paids again . Largely b/c I applied for a Citi card and got denied for not having enough credit history .
#3 of 66 Old 07-03-2007, 02:01 AM

Yeah I was happy to see Barbie allowing prepaids again.

I'm still doing gpt's but also looking forward to my website being finished so I can get back into selling my wire art. I started crafting again recently after a long break and I'm really enjoying it.
#4 of 66 Old 07-03-2007, 11:47 AM

just got a promo code on dbp - check your emails!

Dara Mommy to Gabbie (4/05) , Zachary (6/07) , and Simon (8/10)
#5 of 66 Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 AM

I only cashed out with about $160 this month. There were not a lot of offers to do. Still, $160 will help us out. I'm saving GPT money to fly myself and my children to my brother's wedding this August. $160 is about half a plane ticket.

I mainly do offers on:
MonsterPaysCash
CashDuck

Now, I'm trying my hand at SwatCash. It is sort of confusing in parts, but I think that it was something like 75 swatcash (points) is worth a $50 gift card. I've got 34 swatcash already, so I'm going to see if I can figure it all out.
#6 of 66 Old 07-04-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dara00 View Post
just got a promo code on dbp - check your emails!
I got credit for that one! Yeah! I never get DBP promo codes in time. LOL.
#7 of 66 Old 07-04-2007, 12:07 PM

Whatever you do, do NOT sign up for "Ebay Toolkit", as that has caused one problem after another for me...I am continually being charged for things I am no longer signed up for, regardless of how many times I call their corporate office and am given lots of confirmation numbers. They told me last week I would be refunded, but not only haven't I been refunded, I have been charged yet AGAIN according to my online credit statement. If you already did sign up for this offer, watch your credit card statement like a hawk.
#8 of 66 Old 07-05-2007, 06:17 AM - Thread Starter

I need to sign up with Monster Pays Cash

#9 of 66 Old 07-06-2007, 12:23 AM

I've really sort of narrowed my GPT activity to:

Deal Barbie Pays
Monster Pays Cash
SWAT Cash
Treasure Trooper

I haven't done many offers at all on SWAT Cash but I've made over $200 there in the last two months by being a member of an alliance! I was shocked - I checked my balance one day and saw that I'd been given 2 referrals and they were making money for me already. That's happened two months in a row by being on the winning alliance at the end of the month so I now have 4 referrals that I got for nothing! (The alliance I'm in is Blackbird.)
#10 of 66 Old 07-06-2007, 02:09 AM - Thread Starter

How does the alliance work?

#11 of 66 Old 07-06-2007, 02:15 AM

You just join one and you win referrals or Swatcash or a buck or two at the end of the month depending on how much the alliance earns or how many referrals they bring in. I've really just been riding the Blackbird wave and not contributing that much myself.
The place to really find out the details about alliances and contests and such is in the forum - SWAT Cash is one GPT site that has very little of that info on the main site.
#12 of 66 Old 07-06-2007, 11:07 AM

HELP!
Does anyone know what "N and N Labs" is? I just got a $79 charge from them on my credit card, and I presume it's from some GPT thing since I have no idea what else it could be....
#13 of 66 Old 07-06-2007, 11:48 AM

Okay...I have a warning about another offer! I would highly recommend NOT doing the "Pure Health With Hoodia" offer....I googled the whole "N & N labs" thing and found a forum of people complaining about similar charges from these people, and it turns out to be the Pure Health With Hoodia offer. Seems a whole lot of people have been scammed by this company and are finding charges of $79.41 and $99.41 on their credit cards months after the fact. Several of them have had to change their credit card numbers. I called the "Pure Health" people (#800-757-1279) and got through to someone who claims they make refunds every Wednesday (?) so to look out for my refund next week. Judging from the people on the other forum, I'm not holding my breath....so I called my credit card company and they're filing a thing to dispute the charges, just in case the refund doesn't come through.

(Just FYI, when I initially called my credit card company to find out the number for "N & N Labs", they said it was 866-882-3121, which just gave me a busy signal...so if anyone runs into this, use the Pure Health number I listed above.)

Anyway, I wanted to throw that out there...I guess this is the downside of GPT.
#14 of 66 Old 07-07-2007, 04:13 PM

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong with ccleaner? When I use it on IE it seems to dump most of the cookies I want to keep, like the one for MDC. When I try to use it on Firefox, I get a message saying it can't clear the cache unless I close Firefox. Closing and re-opening the browser kinda defeats the alleged convenience of ccleaner, yk?
#15 of 66 Old 07-07-2007, 05:28 PM

watch out for the stopsmokingresolution (nextclick) as well. It took me 2 months to get everything straightened out with them by relying heavily on my CC company since none of the phone numbers for that company worked and emailing did no good either.

i am using a friends computer as we just did a cross country move so as of yet I cant do anything though I really need to :/
#16 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 03:40 PM

i can't decide whether I should sign up for more sites or not. I'm mostly doing dbp. I've only earned 10.10. Most seem not to credit - do they usually take awhile to go through? I haven't done anything but freebies.

#17 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 03:45 PM

dara--are you using a gmail acct? I found out that they are the only email program you can use and put a . in your addy and get credit. dbp seems hit or miss with some too. i really like cash duck and theres another i like but my brain is blanking on which one it is.
#18 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 03:46 PM

yes i am using gmail. I'm not sure I understand when I should use the . in the email address, when I should clear cookies, etc. hmmm...

#19 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
yes i am using gmail. I'm not sure I understand when I should use the . in the email address, when I should clear cookies, etc. hmmm...
clear cookies before you start and after you finish a freebie.

for gmail and periods, make a main gmail addy, like myaddy@gmail.com. then when you do a freebie add a period to the mail addy, like this:
m.yaddy@gmail.com, my.addy@gmail.com, mya.ddy@gmail.com and so on. all email will be routed to the main address (myaddy@gmail.com) no matter how many periods you put in it. You can do one period, then two, then three and so on, like this:
m.y.addy@gmail.com, m.y.a.ddy@gmail.com, etc.

hope that helps.
#20 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 04:15 PM

I really love MonsterPaysCash, too. They have the highest payouts around and things generally credit wll for me there.
#21 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSnow View Post
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong with ccleaner? When I use it on IE it seems to dump most of the cookies I want to keep, like the one for MDC. When I try to use it on Firefox, I get a message saying it can't clear the cache unless I close Firefox. Closing and re-opening the browser kinda defeats the alleged convenience of ccleaner, yk?
I know you can choose what to keep and not keep on ccleaner. Open ccleaner, go to options, go to cookies and select the sites you want to keep cookies from.

can't help you on firefox.
#22 of 66 Old 07-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
i can't decide whether I should sign up for more sites or not. I'm mostly doing dbp. I've only earned 10.10. Most seem not to credit - do they usually take awhile to go through? I haven't done anything but freebies.
Sometimes, but not always, a new site will credit better for me than an old one I've been using for a while. Some other nice sites are Cash Duck, MonsterPaysCash, SwatCash, MyCashSafari, Cash Cafe, and Wild4Cash.
#23 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 02:56 AM

It took me a long time to figure out how to use Swat Cash but now that I know, it's my favorite. They have soooo many contests, give away free money on the forums regularly, and their offers pay better than most sites.

I like DealBarbie, CashDuck, My Cash Safari, and Wild4Cash a lot but Swat Cash is the one I've been spending the most time on these past 2 months.

(For July they're giving away $1000, 2 iPhones, an XBox, and something else, I forget. )
#24 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter

Someone send me a link for Swat Cash

I'm having issues with Cash Duck. I have OVER 60 pending offers and have emailed her several times and got back nothing.

On the other hand, in the morning I will be cashing out $30 for Inbox Dollars!

#25 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 08:33 AM

I can't wait to cash out at inbox dollars. I've got almost $19 there. It will be a looooong time until I get the $30 required, though!
#26 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 08:42 AM - Thread Starter

Have you been doing their new paid searches?

They also have paid surveys!

#27 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 AM

Paid searches...I didn't know about that. I'll have to check it out. I've done a few surveys, but I usually don't qualify for them.
#28 of 66 Old 07-09-2007, 01:14 PM

Can you explain more about the paid searches? I do the inbox emails but it is taking me a while to get high enough for cashout. Are the paid surveys the same surveys that are on most GPT sites?

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaLeigh View Post
Have you been doing their new paid searches?

They also have paid surveys!
#29 of 66 Old 07-12-2007, 09:30 AM

How long do checks take with SwatCash? I cashed out May 31st and STILL don't have a check from them. I emailed admin about it and they said it could take a few weeks. I think it has been about 3 already. I've only heard good things about them, so I want to think the best.
#30 of 66 Old 07-12-2007, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanniemeyer View Post
Can you explain more about the paid searches? I do the inbox emails but it is taking me a while to get high enough for cashout. Are the paid surveys the same surveys that are on most GPT sites?

Thanks!!
I looked into it and it seems to be that you can do 2 searches through their search engine each day and get paid for it. You only earn about 2-4 cents, if I read right.

Paid surveys are through Greenfield Survey Company. I've qualified for 2 (they take a good 20 mins to complete) and been credited for those 2. They are different surveys than on GPT sites, except SwatCash. The Circadian Mission is the same thing as the Paid Survey from Inbox Dollars. On SwatCash you can do ONE survey every 24 hours (circadian mission). You get $1 plus 1 bullet if you qualify, which I never do.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page