1. if you were to take out a small ad somewhere you could include a web address and the site could have more info than the ad.
2. You ought to have an easier time ranking well on search engines if you're focused on popping up for local searchers rather than competing on a national level
3. If you like writing/teaching it will give you a place to explain why your natural products are so great.
4. If you send out press releases announcing your business you can include the web address for people to get more information
5. If you get some write ups in your local paper you can link to them from your web site (obeying copyrights of course)
You know your marketing plan best but I think there's definitely some justification for a web site!