Creating a bi-fold pamphlet - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-29-2003, 08:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would like to create some pamphlets and I'm using word perfect to do it right now. I'm having some trouble setting the up the tables, somehow it has minimum border widths and I don't want any borders at all. I'm just wondering if there are any templates out there I can use instead of re-inventing the wheel again. Any suggestions on how to approach this?
#2 of 7 Old 07-29-2003, 11:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've done this a few times but don't recall exactly how I changed the borders. Have you tried going into page set-up and changing the margins?? You should get a ruler at the top that lets you move the margins and column borders around, too. OH, did you say you're using a table?? I used columns when I did mine, it works much better.

HTHs!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#3 of 7 Old 07-30-2003, 01:08 AM

Microsoft has templates on their website for everything under the sun...they are cheesey, but a starting ground anyway!
#4 of 7 Old 07-30-2003, 01:19 AM

When I did my pamphlets, I used columns on Word. I think I used a 3 column format, for a tri-fold brochure. I made sure I laid it out the way I wanted it with pencil & paper first, then took that design & perfected it on the computer.
Another option might be to use a greeting card creator of some sort - I know my PrintMaster program has half-fold cards...
#5 of 7 Old 07-30-2003, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone. I'll go check out Microsoft's website. I have word perfect, so I'm not sure if that would work or not (although dh's computer has word so I can borrow his if need be). I found a template last night on wordperfect itself (I'm new to this word processor). Its very basic, but I think it would do for now. Anyone know of a good (online) print place that would allow you to print in small quantities(50-100) and not charge an arm or a leg?
#6 of 7 Old 06-27-2014, 02:16 AM

Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Bifold Brochure. Bifold Brochure is a designed for Any types of companies. It is made by simple shapes Although looks very professional. Easy to modify, change colors, dimensions, get different combinations to suit the feel of your event.

http://graphicsdesignator.com/cool-b...mplate-design/

Features:
300 DPI, CMYK Color Mode, Print Ready File, Well Customized Layered PSD File, Size 11.69”x8.27” (0.125 bleeds each side), Bi-Fold (4 pages) Photos in the preview image are only for display purposes and are not included. Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Bifold Brochure.
#7 of 7 Old 06-27-2014, 02:58 AM

Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Bifold Brochure. Bifold Brochure is a designed for Any types of companies. It is made by simple shapes Although looks very professional. Easy to modify, change colors, dimensions, get different combinations to suit the feel of your event.

Features:
300 DPI, CMYK Color Mode, Print Ready File, Well Customized Layered PSD File, Size 11.69”x8.27” (0.125 bleeds each side), Bi-Fold (4 pages) Photos in the preview image are only for display purposes and are not included. Get easy, simple & eXcellent quality Bifold Brochure.

Last edited by grapic; 06-27-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page