I like your site. My few comments are:
1. Make the product pictures a little bigger. They are way too small.
2. When you click on a link (for example, clothing) in the navigation, the text on the following page is too small. The text I am talking about begins with, "Since these are all Monkey Beanz samples..." I had to resize it twice to read it (although I read with my glasses off so resizing it once is not a biggie).
3. On the one-sized clothing items, I would probably state that somewhere in the description.
4. On the clothing items with options such as sizes, the word Size and the drop down box is aligned a little funny.
5. Is your policies page entirely in bold? It is difficult to read.
6. On the product detail page, there is an image link that says: :listings: I was confused as to what this was supposed to mean.
I really do like the look and feel of your site, I think it will be great once it is ready to go live.
BTW, I am running Firefox.