Wildtree and Direct Sales question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-05-2008, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was just wondering if there are any Wildtree reps out there. I've been thinking of joining them but I'm not sure...I am just not a good salesperson. I've done some sales in the past and was mediocre at best. The only reason I am even considering Wildtree is because I really like their products and they are fairly new so I don't think the market is saturated with Wildtree reps yet.

So I am just wondering if there are any moms out there who felt similar to me...I am kind of shy, I don't really know a ton of people so I am not sure how I would even get started but I know once I got people to try some of the Wildtree stuff they would love it.

Are there any websites or discussion groups out there that are for getting tips/help with being a direct sales rep?

Any help would be appreciated!

Ally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2013, 08:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am an independent Wildtree Rep in the Philadelphia area and the company is amazing. Their food products are all-natural, organic, GMO free, preservative free. If anyone has food allergies all their products are manufactured in a peanut-free facility and they carry a line of Gluten Free products as well as dairy-free and vegan items too.

And if you are looking for a job, it is great...it is so easy to chat with other moms about feeding their family healthy & organic meals and to educate them about healthy eating!

You can contact me on my website www.mywildtree.com/andreahavens

User Tag List