Mothering Forum banner

Hi everyone :)

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  TealCandy 
#1 · (Edited)
deleted

#2 ·
Hi everyone! I am still in shock... just got my BFP last night at DPO 10. I am turning 34 next week and this will be my third and final baby. My son is 8 (6/3/08) and my daughter is 2 (6/30/14). Looking forward to an autumn baby since I have had two early summer babies before. My due date is 10/30/17. I am in a suburb of Los Angeles and am planning/hoping for a water birth at a birthing center. Fingers crossed this little one sticks!! :jumpers

This post has been deleted
#3 · (Edited)
Hello!! I'm so glad this is up now! (I checked before and it wasn't yet!)

I'm Judy, and was surprised, but not unexpectedly-shocked to get a postive result for this baby, affectionately named Seven since it will be our seventh. I have five girls and one boy, ages 14, 12, 11, 6, 4, and 1. One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is the MDC DDCs! I still have friends from over 11 years ago!

I'm hoping for another waterbirth for this baby, as the waterbirth with baby #6 was The Best EVER!

ETA: I'm 37. And my EDD would be Oct. 23rd, but if history is any indication, the earliest date of birth would be Oct. 30th. I'm guessing probably an early November birthday though. Only one baby of mine was born at 41 weeks.. the rest were all closer to or right at 42.

#8 ·
One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is the MDC DDCs! I still have friends from over 11 years ago!
I was in a DDC here when I was pregnant with DD, so I know what you mean
I've noticed that, these days, the DDCs seem to be pretty quiet, though
MDC, in general, doesn't have as much activity as it used to so I think that's why.
I've noticed that too and it makes me sad :(

#4 ·
Hello!! I've been hanging out in the September DDC BC my estimated due date is late September/early October! There isn't much going on there though. I am 27, will be 28 when this one arrives. DS will be two in July. I am planning another water birth at the birth center. We loved our experience with DS.

#5 ·
Hi ladies :) Not sure if I should be hanging out here or the November group because I calculated my EDD based on Ovulation not LMP. So I'm due between the last two weeks of October and the first two weeks of November lol.

I'm planning for an HBAC.

Fatigue is beginning to consume me -___- .

#7 ·
Hi ladies :) Not sure if I should be hanging out here or the November group because I calculated my EDD based on Ovulation not LMP. So I'm due between the last two weeks of October and the first two weeks of November lol.

I'm planning for an HBAC.

Fatigue is beginning to consume me -___- .
I am due 10/30, but I haven't checked out the November DDC yet. My first was born 9 days early and my second was born 9 days late! We shall see where the third one lands. I am getting a little tired too (went to bed at 8:30 pm on Saturday) and my appetite/metabolism is picking up.

Reactions: cosmosis
#9 ·
Same here, but my DDC from June 2014 is still going strong in a private FB group.

#10 ·
Hi everyone! I'm Sarah and I live in La Crescenta which is pretty close to Pasadena. I'm 37 and I have 3 kids ages 11, 10 and 5 (youngest is my boy and the older two are girls). I found out yesterday we are having twins. My due date is October 15.

Nice to meet you all! This is my first time joining a forum like this.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.