Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
November 2017 Due Date Club Now Open!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pregnant.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	48922

The November 2017 Due Date Club is now open!

"Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 12 Old 02-17-2017, 08:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
yay!!
#3 of 12 Old 02-27-2017, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Do we have any more members due in November yet?

"Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it, not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours."

#4 of 12 Old 02-27-2017, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Doesn't look like it
CricketVS likes this.

CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
DD '07
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SDS '14
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Due November 2017, God Willing
*5****10****15****20****25****30****35****4 0

#5 of 12 Old 02-27-2017, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Doesn't look like it
I bet you are starting to get excited!

#6 of 12 Old 03-08-2017, 02:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
H! I am in the October DDC, but by LMP I am due 11/3. By ovulation I am 10/30. Happy to hang out in both groups.

This is my third (and final) little one. I am located in a suburb of Los Angeles. Getting my first ultrasound on Monday (5 more days!) and then will be telling our families the following weekend if all looks well. Fingers crossed this one sticks!

34 year-old working mom and student

Endlessly active eight-year-old son 
 (6/3/08)  
and a sweetie pie two-year-old daughter
(6/30/14)

Expecting our third and final child
10/30/17
#7 of 12 Old 03-08-2017, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I'll be joining you ladies I got a faint PPT this morning. It was for sure visible, but not the solid, definite line I'm used to :\ From what I can find about it, that's as good as a solid line though... I'll test again in a couple days to make sure. I'd be due November 15. I have 3 kiddos already and live in Colorado. We've been TTC for 6 months, so I'm hoping I get a more distinct positive line on Friday!!

Mama to Jack (2/14/10), Madi (2/14/12), and Abi (3/27/15)
Save
#8 of 12 Old 03-09-2017, 05:10 AM

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
I'm tentatively here as well. Got a faint positive this morning. If I have the same medical condition I ended up with last time though I'll end up induced at 37 weeks which could put me into late October. We'll see how it goes. For now I'm here. Due mid November

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaitlyn, partner to my sweetheart
, Mama to Baby O
born June '15 & baby 2.0
due November '17

#9 of 12 Old 03-09-2017, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Hello ladies! Super excited to be here after trying since September. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so my fingers and toes are crossed that this one sticks.

I'm four weeks today and I'm POAS like crazy. My lines are getting darker amd darker so I feel confident that this cycle will be sucessful.

I'm also really looking foreard to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all. I participated somewhat in my last Due Date Club when I was pregnant with my daughter and hope to be more active this time around.

I'm due November 16th.

#10 of 12 Old 03-09-2017, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I might be in here... if I have a sticky one...
Edd: 11/21

Mama to 5 amazing little people, and a surrogate mama to another.
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama
#11 of 12 Old 03-09-2017, 08:03 AM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerievalira View Post
Hello ladies! Super excited to be here after trying since September. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so my fingers and toes are crossed that this one sticks.

I'm four weeks today and I'm POAS like crazy. My lines are getting darker amd darker so I feel confident that this cycle will be sucessful.

I'm also really looking foreard to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all. I participated somewhat in my last Due Date Club when I was pregnant with my daughter and hope to be more active this time around.

I'm due November 16th.

We have been trying since Sept too! And I had a chemical the last two cycles, as well. Best wishes!

Mama to 5 amazing little people, and a surrogate mama to another.
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama
#12 of 12 Old 03-09-2017, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
@BirthFree Fingers crossed for you as well! I'm sorry for your losses. Hopefully third time is the charm!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page