Are you going by LMP? - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By valerievalira

#1 of 9 Old 02-17-2017, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Are you going by LMP?

I thought I'd as because I'm not, which is why I'm due in November lol. God willing, of course.

I'm going based on Ovulation day for accuracy.

How about you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 03-09-2017, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
LMP. I don't know for sure when I ovulated, we weren't tracking temps or using OPKs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaitlyn, partner to my sweetheart
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Mama to Baby O
born June '15 & baby 2.0
due November '17

#3 of 9 Old 03-09-2017, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
I, too am going off of something other than LMP. Since my cycles are super irregular I am going off of ovulation date. I calculated that to be the day my temps rose about my cover line (bbt charting). I may have ovulated a bit sooner than that but I know I ovulated that day at the latest.
chispita likes this.

#4 of 9 Old 03-10-2017, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I am, but only for ease. By ovulation I would be due the 23rd, by cycle, the 21st... but it's the same basic difference for me.

Mama to 5 amazing little people, and a surrogate mama to another.
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama
#5 of 9 Old 03-24-2017, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm going by conception day.

Mama to Ceili Fey (3/6/03), Elias
(
4/9/08 - 3/4/12), Noah (
4/21/09 ), Henry (
1/30/12 ), and Calvin (
3/7/12). Also expecting
(EDD 11/29/17)!

I also sell
!!

http://visitourcrazyhouse.com/
#6 of 9 Old 03-29-2017, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Conception date. There's really no room for confusion there for us
#7 of 9 Old 03-31-2017, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm trying to figure out when I ovulated. It must have been early because we only DDT once, the day after my period ended, day 7 of my cycle. I have never tracked temp or anything since we didn't have to try very long. I'm guessing I ovulated early when I had a massage on day 11 of my cycle. Some sources say sperm cam live up to 5 days, so maybe? Either way, I'll find out from my ultrasound eventually
#8 of 9 Old 04-03-2017, 03:27 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Midwife looked and my chart and bumped my due date down. Going by conception date. So yay! 1 day farther along, lol.

Is it awful that I kinda think the whole idea of a due date is silly?

I went 42 weeks with my daughter and expect to be "overdue" with this baby too. When my little was born the nurses told me she looked more like a 38 weeker than a 42 weeker. Betting I just cook em long.

#9 of 9 Old 04-03-2017, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Since I really don't know when I ovulated, I'm going to go by LMP until the first scan. I'm pretty sure I ovulated incredibly late, though. I had the tiniest bit of bleeding on Tuesday, March 28th, and by then my period was already almost a week late. After that spotting, with nothing else happening after, I got to thinking that maybe it was implantation bleeding. I got the faintest of faint lines on an FRER on Friday, and it got darker on Sunday when I took another.

So...yeah. I'm preggers, but I'm not 100% sure when that happened. I'm thinking I'm super early...like 10DPO right now. The line on the Amazon cheapie I took this morning is still sooooo faint. Quite confusing honestly.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page