So, I'm technically due Oct. 23rd, but with the previous six my earliest birth was at 41 weeks and the rest were at our just about at 42 weeks. This baby is likely to be a,November baby.
1. How old are you? 37
2. Where are you from? Wyoming
3. Family members (significant other, spouse, other children, furbabies...) dh is 38, dd1 is 15, dd2 is 13, dd3 is 11, dd4 is 7, ds is 4, and dd5 is 22 months. We also have a black cat named Lucky.
4. What is your due date? Oct 23rd, but this baby is likely to arrive in November.
5. What are you most excited about? A baby ? I love sewing up tiny baby clothes, I love the tiny baby smells, I love tiny baby squawks, and I love babywearing tiny babies. Oh! And I'm so excited for another planned waterbirth!
6. What are you least excited about? Exhaustion, constant nausea, food aversions like crazy
7. Hobbies? I sew. I have a lot of plans to make Seven a whole new wardrobe. We never find out the gender, so it's a really fun challenge to me! I have a general idea of a color scheme cor most of it and have been collecting fabric along the way. Now I just need the exhaustion to lift so I can actually start implementing my ideas!