Mothering Forum banner

December 2017 DDC Now Open

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  LLtheTinkerbell 
#1 ·
The December 2017 Due Date Club is now open.

#4 ·
Due 12/7 with #2!

I have a 14 month old daughter with my partner of 17 years. so beatrice (my daughter) will be about 22 months. We were trying for a second and are excited but we're also totally slammed with the business we own together and not entirely sure how we're going to do this!!!

Symptoms so far: out of breath, occasional wave of nausea, and am kind of on a hormonal rage directed primarily at my partner at the moment :nut

#5 ·
Hi! I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with my 4th! Total shock...I took 3 tests! My boys are 10 in a few weeks and 7 and I have a 5 year old girl...who is my December 2011 baby! This baby is due right around her birthday (EDD according to my calculations is 12/11 and her birthday is 12/9). I'm still in touch with people from her DDC and also from my oldest's. So I figured why not try again!

#8 ·
This is baby #3 for me! I'm due the 22. I have been trying to get pregnant for a few months and i was getting a bit discouraged about it one day a few months ago and I heard a child's voice say "I want to be born the same month as Daddy" which is december. I couldn't believe it when the pregnancy tests came up positive. I still want to go out and buy a few more and make sure i'm not just dreaming.

#12 ·
Hello! I'm pregnant with my first and due Dec. 2. We got pregnant without trying after just being off bc for 2 weeks, so it's been a bit of a whirlwind and I'm still in shock! This is week 9, and last week and this week have been so exhausting. I wish we could take a few weeks off of work during the first trimester :) I'd love to connect with other pregnant women on here, especially since I'm a first timer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.