• 1 Post By grisandole
  • 1 Post By rcb215
  • 1 Post By grisandole

#1 of 5 Old 07-10-2017, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Anybody out there?

Hey mamas! Just checking in to see if anybody is out there! My last DDC was so active it is strange to have one that is so quiet! I hope everyone is feeling well!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 08-10-2017, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm here. I wish the DDC was more active. I miss my daily check ins like I had with my last DDC on here. Where did everyone go?
#3 of 5 Old 08-20-2017, 06:04 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm here! It's soooo quiet. I'm due 1/4/18, but really hoping for a late December arrival. I am 20 weeks, and am having the anatomy scan tomorrow, mostly for reassurance and to find out gender. My last child, now 15, was a homebirth, but this time, due to insurance and lifestyle changes, I'm having a hospital birth, but planning on as natural as possible. How is everyone?
Nazsmum likes this.

#4 of 5 Old 08-22-2017, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
@SoonToBe , me too! My last DDC was SO active! I have had to resort to Baby Center and those ladies can be really mean. Hi, @grisandole !

I am doing pretty well. I was 17 weeks on Monday and I am starting to feel the baby move which is super fun! I have my energy back which is nice. I still have ZERO sex drive. I feel bad for my husband but I am also feel like I might want to have sex if he did the laundry or cooked dinner. Haha. One thing I am dealing with that sucks in constipation. Ugh. It sucks! I went to a music festival this weekend (bold move with a 2 year old) and didn't poop the entire time. I think I just need to take a ton of magnesium.

I have my anatomy scan on September 25th. I am totally torn on whether or not to find out the sex. I found not finding out with my son so easy but things are so much crazier now and I have to go back to work really soon after this baby comes. I will be able to have the baby with me (thankfully) but I really want to take the month I do have to just cherish all those baby snuggles. I sorta feel like finding out might help calm me down a little. I have been SO STRESSED about money and time and house projects.
applejuice likes this.
#5 of 5 Old 09-16-2017, 12:40 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I had the anatomy scan and we wanted to know the gender, and they "think" it's a boy; legs were close together so it was hard to tell Everything looked good! A while back, I "failed" the one hour glucose, and am finally going to take the three hour one tomorrow. In the interim, I've been monitoring blood sugar at home and aside from two slightly high readings, everything was fine.

I have an appointment next week, when I'll be 25 weeks. The appointment after that, they want to do a Rhogam shot since I'm -. I'm going to decline, which the dr/nurse will probably not be happy about.
applejuice likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page