I found this program by accident, just clicking around the internet. But the timing was perfect. Having just had my second child, I was always wearing her in my Simply Attached Sling. I got questions and comments wherever I went and thought, "Wow. I should sell these!" Now I do! I was attracted to this program for many reasons, including:
- I love these products. I was already using and loving Fuzzi Bunz, the Simply Attached sling, nursing pads, mama pads, the Snuggle Nest, earth friendly cleaning products, etc. I could teach about them from personal experience.
- The products are unique and innovative. Consumers can't walk into the nearest discount store or mall and buy them.
- The program's philosophy clearly states that one of its goals is to "ONLY recruit people who want to participate in this program out of their own will and desire to make a difference." and "WE want people to join our sales program only if they have a strong desire to succeed and make a difference. We want cause driven people that can stick with something and see it through. We don’t want to lose consultants because they really did not want to do the program in the first place, who just signed up to be “nice” or to get some free products." That's how ALL direct sales programs should think!
- Recruiting is optional! You will not be pressured to recruit.
- The program is more about education and advocacy. Selling stems from that.
- Very reasonable startup costs.
- The market is wide open.
The objective of the MAD Program is to bring great products that are widely unknown into an untapped market. The "Make a Difference" program is also an "outreach program" educating parents on the benefits of Attachment Parenting. By simply demonstrating the products that we provide one is educating another without a classroom, boring book or by being intrusive. This sales program and outreach program are a perfect marriage.
The other motivator in choosing this mode of marketing was the desire to empower and inspire moms to go from SAHM to WAHM. It is a bold decision for a woman to make to leave the work force and stay home to do the most important job of raising children. The MOE MAD Program gives them the opportunity to do both – with the extra perk of touching lives and doing something truly meaningful to them.
For more information, see http://www.sign2speak.com/MAD