The Brain Garden opportunity - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 03-17-2005, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm just getting started as a distributor for this company, but I've been a customer since last year before my 2nd child was born. I was doing events like baby fairs and trade shows with my NFB biz & often ended up alongside a very nice woman who had a Brain Garden display - she ended up becoming my sponsor. I love everything that this company stands for. From the "About Us" page at the website:

Brain Garden was founded in 1997. It is a publicly traded, whole-food company. Through innovation and technology, as well as an incredibly simple, down-to-earth approach to nutrition and food, Brain Garden has made it its sole mission to change people’s lives and cure neglect of whole-food, water, exercise, and wellness by teaching people simple habits and a common-sense approach to nutrition.

The company is about to embark on a major new marketing campaign. After several years of collecting data from its customers, it now has the research results to back it up. They are about to unveil a brand new magazine called Changing Lives that sounds very exciting. The cover will be a baby in a crib holding a Coke bottle with a nipple on it. The mobile above has hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. hanging from it. The message is that our children basically do not have a chance these days. Inside, there are going to be articles about vending machines in schools, industries that would be affected if we all started eating healthier, etc. I'm so excited to be a part of this movement! They have published a wonderful article on changing lives that I will be happy to send to anyone interested.

I also like that you are not dependent on parties to succeed at this business. Each customer or distributor that you sponsor who receives an autoshipment of food makes you money that month. I'm doing my first bazaar this weekend and later will join several in my upline for combined "Tasting" events. We put together a buffet of Brain Garden foods and gather to tell the public about the company and our own experiences. The company also has very professional materials and a top-of-the-line online marketing system. I can send out samples directly from the Home Office and automatically generate follow-up emails, which is so important to this biz!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page