Noah's Ark Travelling Animal Worshops - Make your own stuffed animals! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-27-2005, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Let me just start with the basics in an easy to read format:

- SAHM friendly
- Low start up costs
- Family oriented
- 35-50% profits
- Make your own schedule
- Fabulous company started and run by a MOM!
- Ground floor opportunity

What more do you need? This is such a GREAT opportunity for the mamas on this board. I have been a member here for a while and I know there are so many moms that are looking for something they can do on their own time that brings in some extra money while being fulfilling and family-friendly. Well this is IT!

Noah's Ark Workshops bring the excitement of creating your own unique stuffed animals right to your door! Birthdays, playgroups, Scouts, senior activities, fundraisers, camps, community activities, schools, daycares - the options are endless! Children can choose which animal they want as well as what clothes and accessories. We supply the stuffing and a rainbow star that the child can wish upon. What a perfect way to inspire creativity and imagination! Once they have stuffed their new friend, they create a birth certificate and decorate their bag. All of this, and you never leave home! We bring it ALL with us!

The wonderful thing about this is that you can choose when you work. If you only want weekend events, only schedule weekend events. You can do any and all advertising from your computer if you choose. PLUS, do you have older children? Bring them along to help! What a WONDERFUL way to teach your kids about life, business and relationships. And I am sure they can appreciate making some spending money for themselves. This company encourages this! How great is that?!?

It is so simple to get started. You fill out an application with all necessary info and buy a Starter Kit. This is $129.00 and comes with:

PRODUCTS

5 Animals
5 Outfits
4 T-Shirts
1 Rainbow Bandanna
1 Girl Scout Patch
5 Take Home Bags
5 Rainbow Stars
5 Birth Certificates

PAPER GOODS
100 Catalogues
100 Home Workshop Invitations
100 Noah To Goah Invitations
100 Birthday Party Invitations
100 Stuffing Workshop Direct Mail Postcards
100 Noah To Goah Hostess Information Postcard
100 Thank You Cards
100 Reservation Confirmation Postcards
25 Recruiting Brochures

TRAINING TOOLS
1 Handbook
1 Training Video
1 Uniform T-Shirt

This is ALL you need to get going! You need to have two parties/gatherings in the first 2 weeks. This is super easy - get two girls in a local playgroup and you are set. The really cool part is that this is not just about birthdays (although you can stay busy with that alone.) Other places to have a workshop:

Girl Scout/Boy Scout meetings- They can even earn a Noah PATCH!
Senior Centers/Nursing Homes - If you have ever been to a nursing home, you KNOW what an impact a workshop could have! Organize an event where grandkids can come and stuff with their grandparents (but even seniors alone would love to make an animal!). Seniors can buy boxed kits (Noah to Goah kits) to give at holidays and birthdays - how convenient for them to be able to shop for such a unique gift with leaving their home! Think of the joy you would bring them.
Community Centers - What child would miss a "Stuff and Fluff" night?
Church/Sunday School - Tell the story of Noah's Ark before you create your animals. What a perfect way to teach!
Craft Fairs - The kids would flock to you at a fair. And you keep 35-50% of what you make!
Playgroups - Many of us attend regular playgroups - this would be a perfect activity to host wherever you choose.
Summer Camps - We can do groups that number in the HUNDREDS! We even have a special bear for summer camps! Counselors would help stuff - think about the money you could take home after selling 300 bears at $13-16 each (keeping 35-50% of that total) on a weekend day while hubby is home with the kids!

The list goes on and on, but you get the idea.

The best part is that this is a family owned company that wants YOU to succeed! There is a need for consultants ALL over the county. There are only 550 nationwide, but that numbers grows every day. Be the first in your area! My team is Noah's Crew. As a team, we motivate each other, answer questions, create goals and help each other attain them. We are all here for each other no matter what! Come join us on the Ark - we don't want you to miss the boat!

Our site is www.noahsarkworkshop.com (and I am referring Crew Member #547). If you are interested in more info, please PM me your email address and I would be happy to send some along! If you can't wait to start, I can get you signed up ASAP. If you need any other info, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask.

Happy sailing girls!

Laura Alter
Independent Founding Crew Member #547
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2005, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tell me more. what is your commision on this?

User Tag List