Organic & Natural Enterprise Group - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-10-2006, 01:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What I love about ONE Group is the ethics of the company and it's founders. I have been able to meet one of the founders (from Australia) face to face and I have talked to the other two via e-mail and phone whenever I need them. It's a privately owned, debt free company based in Australia.

ONE Group has organic & certified organic health, body, cosmetics & skin care. There are no synthetic chemical ingredients, so I don't have to worry about what I am putting on me or my family.

An independent representative gets 2 free websites with the membership fee, plus they are free to design their own separate website. There are a number of ways of promoting ONE Group, including retail outlets, e-commerce, markets & soon to be fundraising in the U.S. It is already an international company, so the territory is not just limited to the U.S. or Canada.

The compensation plan is incredible and very fair to all and the way each person chooses to build his/her business.

I simply love it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-10-2007, 12:24 PM

I am here to agree with Lisa,

I love love love One Group! I originally joined One Group in order to buy my products at a discount What I love about their products is that I know what is in each one just by looking at the ingredient list, I can pronounce every one, and it is something I have heard of and know it wasn't made in a lab. There is great potential for growth, since organics is a BOOMING business right now, and is projected to keep growing at a fast rate. Like everything else though, you do have to work hard to get great results.
#3 of 3 Old 09-23-2007, 02:27 AM

I second the above posts about ONE Group. I too am a ONE Group representative.

The products make me feel beautiful - I actually look forward to cleansing my skin. And for the first time in over 20 years, my skin is blemish-free

What I love most about working with ONE Group is all the amazing people that are coming into my life through my business. I am growing as a person while I grow my business!

Thanks for sharing with others. I hope many other MDC mamas find ONE Group for themselves

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page