I am Caroline, due on September 10th...

Next...
#2 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm here!!!!!!!
Caroline, we should start a special thread for BFP's at only 9dpo:LOL
I'm Shannon, due Sept 13, 2004, Yippee!!
#3 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Haha...I think it would be a short thread, me and you!!! :LOL

And possibly our two sets of twins......:

There were other positves on the board, where are they???

Caroline
#4 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 01:49 PM

Well I only went back as far as Dec 17, but the bfps I saw were you and I as well as Adventure, Gonnabemom & Christeenybeeny.
So ladies...... Where are you?????
#5 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Wow...we need to bump this up and find our missing mama's....

Caroline
#6 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 10:13 PM

Hey girls
I saw this thread and it caught my eye, and then I saw my name and it really caught my eye! I am due Aug 20, so I'm not really a September mommy. But I'm so glad to hear about your 's !!
Have a happy next nine months.
Christine
#7 of 335 Old 12-29-2003, 10:26 PM

I'm a September 2003 mommy and I was just popping in to congratulate you on your pregnancies and to wish you a happy, healthy nine months!
#8 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 11:07 AM

Wow Christine, I hadn't realized you were that far ahead of us!!!
Course I suppose Caroline and I both jumped the gun on testing:LOL
Thanks for the congrats, keep praying for both of us to have stickies!
For me the m/s has already started, only it's in the evening and seems centred around beef once again--poor dh, he says he's not sure now if he wants kids if he has to give up beef for 3 months:LOL :LOL Last night he had to eat his stew (which I got progressivly sicker while making) in the bedroom so I couldn't smell it, and I wasn't even gonna attempt to eat it
Oh well, off to make me some tea and lay back down, very tired.
#9 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Wow Shannon, I have NO morning sickness...although my breasts feel like they are made of lead, and I am so sleepy

Last night I made salmon and asparagus...I ate all my husbands asparagus off his plate. At least I am not craving pasta again!

Well, I am a nervous wreck waiting for the midwife to call today...when is Noon coming???

Caroline
#10 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Ashe...tell the truth, what was it like to be 9 months pregnant in August?? I have to admit, I am scared!!

Caroline
#11 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 03:19 PM

Alright Caroline, it's past noon, what's the verdict????
Oh man I hadn't thought about being 9 mos in August--can I change my mind now???
My sickness is definitly more of the evening nature, so I made sure to eat breakfast and lunch so it would be alright if I can't eat tonight. But the tiredness, man I can hardly keep my head up, I fell asleep on the couch at 9 last night, dog's woke me at 3 am to go out, then I hit the bed till 9 this morning, have been on the couch since--now however have to go teach a lesson and then go buy something to wear to this wedding tomorrow--like that's going to be enjoyable for me right about now!!! :Puke
Oh well, I'm off to the grindstone--but I want a report here when I get back!!!!!
#12 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 06:18 PM

Aug 20 is my due date according to my LMP but I didn't get a positive until I was already 5 weeks and 4 days!! I even took a blood test and it was negative at 4 weeks 5 days. Go figure. It's positive now and I'm definentlyl pregnant. My two week wait was more like a 4 week wait! But it was worth it.
I am scared about being the size of a house in Augest too! I guess I'll be loving that air conditioner.
#13 of 335 Old 12-30-2003, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Shannon..I posted in 2WW......I can't do it again.

Caroline
#14 of 335 Old 12-31-2003, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Things are looking good..I have a pinching feeling that is drvining me crazy...but I actually got sick at the smell of catsup..so I am guessing the hCG is going up....Friday I go back again...

Caroline
#15 of 335 Old 12-31-2003, 05:40 PM

Question for you all: I am TTC and am feeling lucky. According to my last LMP if we succeeded the baby would be due September 11th. My period isn't due until this weekend -- how do you know already?
In case you haven't guessed, I am new to the TTC/Pregnancy boards and don't know all the lingo! Also, I am posting a bit prematurely -- I feel a little odd but having only been PG once before and being very hopeful that I am again, I don't really trust my"symptoms." Thanks!
#16 of 335 Old 12-31-2003, 06:00 PM

Hi Melissa and welcome,
As far as how do we know yet, well Caroline and I are both a little "odd" in that we both tested at only 9 dpo. That said, technically the FRER tests are supposed to pick up 4 or 5 days prior to your period being being late (First Response Early Result) If you are having symptoms, you likely have already implanted and therefore may test positive.
There is also a Trying to Conceive board (I think under fertility) and in that there is a 2 week wait thread (the 2 weeks between ovulation and period due) That is where everyone keeps track of who is testing and what their results are. (lots of fun over there, Caroline and I still hang out there!)
If your period is due this weekend but your edd is Sept 11, I assume your cycle is longer than 28 days?? I have a pretty reg 28 day cycle and my period was due Jan 3, my edd is Sept 13, 2004. How long is your luteal phase normally?
Well, hoping your suspicion is right and you will be hanging out here for the next 9 months!!!
#17 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 10:33 AM

Hey we have good news!!!!
Hevasoul should be here shortly! Woo Hoo!!
Currently she is having some trouble accepting that
"a line is a line is a line"
How are you doing today Caroline?? I did alright yesterday as long as dh didn't drive, the jerking around I thought I would throw up, but felt much better while standing still , and later when I drove.:LOL
#18 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Thank you Ashe...tell the truth, what was it like to be 9 months pregnant in August?? I have to admit, I am scared!!
I went swimming a lot.
A LOT. It was hard being that big in August, but being 9 months pregnant is no easier in April, January or when ever. Just take precautions to keep cool and buy a bathing suit. Even if you only go swimming a couple of times, it will feel wonderful.
#19 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Ashe...my last daughter was born in July, and I thought I was going to lose it then......

Melissa..hi!! Yes, Shannon and I tested WAY early...very weird. We are starting our own club...My period is due...was due yesterday. I am due Sept 10th. What is your cycle length? You may want to try to TTC board, I don't want to leave there!!

I can't wait for heveasoul to get here.....she needs to get with it and say..I AM PREGNANT. My test was the same.

Okay, I am not fitting into my pants. That is ridiculous. I am only 4 weeks preg. Do you thikn I could be holding water or something? I have been drinking enough water....Or maybe because it is my 6th pregnancy??

Hope everyone is doing well...no morning sickness for me!!!! I feel GREAT! How long will that last??

Caroline
#20 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 10:38 PM

Hello Ladies

I am Kaelynn and am due Sept 1st. This is my fourth pregnancy and will be my 3rd baby. My other two were born in sept and oct, so I had hot summers and it was awful, and now I have to do it again!!!! I also had a miscarriage this summer.

So far i haven't had any morning sickness, just been tired....and hungry

Anyways glad to meet ya!
#21 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 10:51 PM

I'll be in one place or the other soon -- I wondered what "2ww" means, what a wonderful support! It's driving me crazy. I am too cheap to buy a test yet, so I am waiting to see what happens this weekend. My LMP was December 7th and my cycle is usually 27 days long. I got that due date from some ovulation calendar I found on-line -- who knows if it's accurate.
Thanks for the welcome! I hope to be an official member soon, although the timing would be a bit awkward -- our lease is up at the end of August and we are planning to buy a house then. Happy New Year, ladies, and congratulations!
#22 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 11:16 PM

hello,
i havent posted on mothering in quite awhile, but having just found out i am pg (with a hysterectomy scheduled for feb 10th, well thats called off now!) with number 3 i thought i would jump back in with both feet. i have had 2 miscarriages in the last year and a couple of surgeries for severe endo and had one ovary and tube removed. a couple of months ago they found a mass on my ovary and were sure that i would never be able to get pg again. well surprise!
i am due sept 2nd (at least until the ultrasound) and am very happy to be here!
#23 of 335 Old 01-01-2004, 11:39 PM

Wow, welcome Zanymom and Branwyn!!!!
Branwyn that is amazing, how cool!!
Having a rough day today, bad headache, sore back and queasy off and on all day. I just hope it's preg symptoms and not coming down with anything!
#24 of 335 Old 01-02-2004, 01:56 PM

Hi Everyone,
Saw this thread and said "hey that's me!" I have a 2.5 year old son and I'm due with #2 September 3.

I got to say, I've been thinking about the hot summer ahead for all of us too. My son was born in April and I remember feeling hot then! Yikes... So far no morning sickness. I've been very hungry though, as in I've already gained a couple pounds. I just can't stop thinking of food, especially salt. I've been trying to have some self control though, since I noticed the weight gain. I've also been pretty tired.....other than that everything seems okay. I'm going in to see our midwife next week.

Anyway, glad to be here and meet everybody!

Andréa
#25 of 335 Old 01-02-2004, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Kaelyn...hi!! This is my fifht pregnancy..fourth baby....nice to see some "multiple mamas" here!!

Melissa...I have spent SOOO much $$$$ on tests, my husband says now that I am finally preg, we can afford that new car!!

Branwyn...Congrats! What a surprise, my sister was a surprise like that too...my mom went in for tests to get ready for her hysterectomy...SURPRISE!! ANd my mom only had one Overy and half a fallopian tube at that time.....

Shannon...take it easy, sounds flu-y to me. We can't take echinacea, right?

Andrea...hello!! I have one in April too...but my July baby was KILLER. And she was a month early. So..I don't know HOW I plan on getting through the summer!! I saw the MW today, she commented on the fact that I am gaining weight..uh-oh!!

Okay, I think that is everyone!! I am so looking forward to getting to know all of you...although I have to say, I have special fondness for Shannon..my 9 DPO partner!!

Caroline
#26 of 335 Old 01-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Drive by...:LOL

{{rolling in the baby dust!!!}}

And now running back to the 2ww!!

Much to you all!

:LOL

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#27 of 335 Old 01-02-2004, 09:52 PM

I've been lurking here. I was in 2ww with Caroline and Shannon, and I'm 11dpo. I tried the 9dpo POAS; but, no cigar. I hope to be joining yall. OS said that I would be due Sept 9; but, I Oed cd 22, so would that be the 21? : (last cycle 17 day lp)

I hope to be a buddy for *real soon!

to 2ww
#28 of 335 Old 01-03-2004, 12:43 AM

Hi September Moms
I've been keeping up to date with you all out of curiosity. I just thought I'd say hey and congratulations to the new mommies!! I love that drive by. I literally laughed out loud after I got it. (it took me a second though--I've been a little slow with pregnancy brain.)
#29 of 335 Old 01-03-2004, 03:01 AM

Well my hungar attacks really kicked in today. I get hungry all of a sudden and need food NOW!!! Also when I am pregnant I don't often like to cook. So we end up eating out alot...not the best.

Anyways, I ordered pizza tonight to tame my hunger.....and order 3 more Larges to stay in the freezer for the next attack. :LOL ahhh pregnancy!! Ya gotta love it!
#30 of 335 Old 01-03-2004, 10:58 AM

I am jumping in!
After lurking around the boards for ages, this thread is forcing me to climb aboard! I just found out I am expecting baby #3 on 9-14-04, by my own calculations. I have two boys ages 4 and 6, but also a long history of multiple miscarriages, so I am bit nervous here. We seem to have no problem getting pregnant (this one was after two months of trying) but a bigger problem staying pregnant.
But I hope to feel some support here as we all go through this together! I feel a little reluctant to tell anyone else in the real world yet...
Looking forward to a long nine months here!
/Bee

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page