Tribe for bedresters and high risk pregnancies - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 264 Old 08-20-2009, 01:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thank you, ladies. i just hate to seem selfish, but i wonder how much my body AND my baby can take. i also had a 35 wkr who went home 24 hours later, had some jaundice issues and some nursing issues for about a week. so, maybe if i go to 36 wks that'll be a good time for her as far as nursing and such.

hoping for a good appt for you sunnygirl and i hope you get at least a little relief amanda!

have a great night...i'm only an hour away from 31 wks so i cheated and changed my ticker already LOL

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

#122 of 264 Old 08-20-2009, 07:19 PM

Hi ladies I'm still here! Dh broke the laptop so while I have the desktop, I'm not online as much.

I had a L&D visit last night. Too many contractions again. They still seem to want to wait & watch. I'm going to see my OB next week & am going to talk to them about what the plan is. I know with my first I kept having contractions with no cervical changes & then all of the sudden I went from long & closed at 27 weeks to 2 cm dilated at 28 weeks. So it doesn't make me super confident that the currently closed & long cervix will stay there if I'm only at 20 weeks now. It is possible either way but I'd just rather be a bit more proactive about it.

The high risk level 2 u/s went okay. They're having me come back in Sept for another. In addition to my PTL history, I had 2 inductions due to low fluid at 33 and 37 weeks. So they need to start watching my fluid levels soon. My body makes fluid but just doesn't make enough once I hit the end of the 2nd trimester & then eventually just stops making any but before full term.

We did find out this baby is a boy! After 3 girls, I'm having a boy! Very excited, I just worry since early boys don't always do as well as early girls. But he's growing well & quite busy in there.

For some reason the morning sickness has kicked into full gear again. My stupid ins only covers 6 pills of Zofran every 30 days but it may be time to ask for another Rx of that. I have frequent migranes so I'm guessing it's related.

Good luck to you ladies & Jenn, hopefully your little one will hold out to give to you some time to go home before the big day.

Stephanie, mom to 3 big girls ('94, '99 & '02) and to my little guy (12/30/09) intact & CD'ed!
#123 of 264 Old 08-21-2009, 04:20 PM - Thread Starter

CONGRATS ON THE BOY GIRLZMOMMY!

i hope things calm down for you. i would suggest taking it as easy as you can, drinking lots of fluids, and if nothing else get some phergan or vit b6 + unisom for the morning sickness (per okay by your HCP, of course!)

good luck!

have a great weekend, ladies!!!

Jen-loving Bill, mama to Teryn 18, Kalyn 16, Ricky 13, Natalie 5, Angel Zoe '07 and rainbow1284.gifAmelia Rae 22 mos bonus kids (dss) W 14, W 13 NEW grandbaby due 10/10/11

#124 of 264 Old 08-22-2009, 03:52 PM

Hi everyone! Just checking in. I am now 35 weeks, 2 days!

#125 of 264 Old 08-22-2009, 04:14 PM

i've got this pain on my left side that hardens .. just in that area.. the rest of my belly isn't hard. but it increases in intensity for about 30 seconds or so.. doesn't seem to have any real pattern.. like I can't say that it's every five mins or anything like that. this has been happening since last night. i had these same pains about 12 weeks but I didnt notice any hardening of my belly. i have 2 small fibroids and am unsure if they can cause this kinda pain. Can anyone weigh in?

EDD 12/15/09, first time mama
#126 of 264 Old 08-24-2009, 05:09 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Precious- How's the pain? I don't know what that could be. Hopefully someone will know.

My dh had to go out of state, Thursday. His step-dad's in the hospital and his mom needs him to handle some stuff. I'm trying to stay down as much as I can, but not always possible with a 4 year old. He called today and says he won't be home til Wednesday. I'm to call his best friend if I need something.
Good news, I can drink and keep down apple juice. Now I'm much more hydrated. Food is still an issue, but I'm thrilled I found something to drink.:
I'm a little over 33 weeks and hanging in there.

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
#127 of 264 Old 08-24-2009, 08:21 PM

Hello - I'm new to this tribe...

I'm not a huge poster (see post count and join date), but I hope to be able to post here regularly. I definitely feel out of place on MDC these days.

Short past: I have a son, 3 1/2, who I carried to term, natural birth, midwives, etc., etc... I lost my second son last April at 22w3d, due to atypical incompetent cervix (so diagnosed). He lived for a few minutes while I held him in my arms against me. I also had a partial abruption, but the consensus is that my IC caused me to go into labor and the abruption was due to that. I have no risk factors for IC.

This pregnancy: I'm 14 weeks tomorrow. I opted to have a preventative cerclage, and that was placed a week and 3 days ago. It went well; it was a huge anxiety of mine and a difficult decision, for several reasons, and I felt a large wave of relief when it was finished and all looked well.

I am now on partial bedrest (since the cerclage) - 6 hours a day laying flat on my back; 2 in morning, 2 in afternoon, 2 in evening, with no more than a 4 hour period of sitting/standing/walking in between each segment. At 20 weeks, the current plan is for me to go on full bedrest, but my OB is going to talk to my Peri if my cervical measurements are good at that time (long and no funneling).

I am lucky that my work has accommodated me working from home full time; I'm hoping to hold off on short term disability for as long as possible.

I had a baseline measurement of 3.5 cm at 8 weeks. I have my next this Friday. When I lost DS2, my cervix was 2.1cm with internal funneling right up until I started hard labor and dilated/effaced completely - quickly and mostly painlessly. I was still 2.1cm in length when I was 6cm dilated. So, cervical measurements need to stay high and no funneling for me to feel comfortable.

Right now I am learning to handle the physical and emotional adjustment of the bedrest and working from home in multiple positions (sitting, laying flat). I am currently on my couch but that is awful (headaches, body pain), so I'm going to get a twin bed or rent a hospital bed very, very soon.

I am also trying not to be anxious, I mean, what can I do - I am doing what is in my control to do... It's not like my "deadline"/when I lost DS2 is soon so I can stop worrying, it's 8 weeks away, and the danger zone is weeks beyond that. I keep wondering now and then, "what is my cervix doing today?" Is all of this going to result in a baby who lives? Can I go through losing another child? My most fearful time will be 22 - 27 weeks. I'll likely need much support during this time.

I'm going to be birthing at a hospital this time, I'm just too concerned about if there's something else wrong other than IC, and if my cerclage in some way gives problems, I'd rather be at a hospital I plan to be at (more natural birth friendly than others) than one I'd transfer to should that occur. I'll have a doula, same one who assisted me with the midwives with DS1.

I guess I'm hopeful, but this feels like a huge marathon, working, bedrest, all the appointments, and trying to keep anxiety/stress minimal. HA.

So this turned into a novel. Whoops. Well, there, howdy.

An introvert and ain't ashamed of it!  love.gif
#128 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 12:05 AM - Thread Starter

precious- i would definitely call your hcp and describe the pain. i hope you feel better, soon!

amanda-sending hugs out to your dh's stepdad and hoping things go well for you while dh is gone.

tellera-just hugs. i have ic and could not convince my ob to do a preventative because my cervix was long at 15 wks. it didn't start to shorten until 19 wks and didn't become dangerous until 26 wks. so, i'm in the hospital, cervix is at 2 cm, dilated 1-2 cm and i've been here nearly 4 wks. i'm also on a list on another site for women with IC...here's a link:

http://ic.hobh.org/forums/index.php

hugs and hopefully this journey ends with a happy, healthy, full-term baby!!!

me: we had another growth scan today. amelia looks great and has gained about 11 oz these past two weeks! average weight gain would be about 7 oz, so she did really well. that puts her right about 4 lbs. and my mfm says that we don't need to be here!!!!!

so, he's going to talk to my ob and they will decide what step to take next. i could either go to a different hospital for a few weeks or go home! this hospital deals with extremely premature or sick babies and amelia is neither of those. they may decide that i can make it to 35 weeks at home now that natalie is in daycare. i'll know more by wednesday.

we also got some really great pics of amelia's face and she really looks a lot like bill. he got to go to the ultrasound and we were both just so excited to see her beautiful little face. she has his nose, eyes, mouth...she couldn't be cuter!!!

i'll do another update in a few days.

#129 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 02:49 AM

That is great news Jen!

I have 9 more days until I am 36 weeks and can be off of bedrest. Yay! I am still 3-4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I have been having more contractions this week and definitely more pressure. But the dr says that my cervix hasn't been changing, so that's good. When it happens, it will happen fast though. I need to get my hospital bag packed tonight. I'm just taking it day by day.

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09
#130 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 03:38 AM

:

Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
they are placed there for the amusement of those who like to point them out.
#131 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 05:47 PM

Thanks, Jen! and thanks for the link! I was reading the thread, you are so in my thoughts. Love your last post, 4 lbs!!! Such beautiful news!

#132 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani76 View Post

I have 9 more days until I am 36 weeks and can be off of bedrest. ...
9 more days - that's awesome!!!

#133 of 264 Old 08-25-2009, 06:12 PM

so.. what i was feeling were contractions apparently precipitated by degenerating fibroids. the reason i had hardening and pain just on the one side is because that's where they were located. it took 2 trips and a 2 night hospital stay to get to the bottom of it all. although it didn't have to, since i mentioned it to my doc the 1st time we went to hospital and he totally brushed me off! UGH!! Anyway, so they put me on a course of indocin for 48 hrs and hopefully that should deal with the problem. my contrax are gone and i hope for good until delivery. my cervix never changed during the contrax and doc actually said it increased a lil bit at my last check before release!! that's new great news!!! an increase in cervical length!!! WOW!

so that's the deal, ladies! thanks for your help & concern

and boobsformilk (hehe.. love the name).. i'm on ic forum too

#134 of 264 Old 08-26-2009, 02:27 PM

Welcome Tellera! Why do you feel out of place on MDC? Because of the difficulties with your pregnancy? I'm so sorry for your loss and praying for a healthy, full-term baby for you this time.

I'm feeling better. My gallbladder pain has been bad, but my swelling is down...from resting more, I'm sure.

I had a couple days with a lot of BH, which freaked me out because all I can think about is my cervix! But they have let up and I am feeling a lot more optimistic these last few days.

I was looking at my chart from my last pregnancy with my midwife, and I'm right on track with last time for weight gain and fundal height, so my dates are probably correct. I was half hoping we'd decide that that last (short and light) period wasn't actually a period! So, 31&5, and still hoping for full term.
#135 of 264 Old 08-26-2009, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

oh hugs, precious!!! that sounds horrific but i'm glad you haven't had changes. what's your sn on the ic forum? i usually post in the 3rd tri message area and i'm boobs4milk over there, too.

sunny, so glad things have calmed down for you. we are due right at the same time (my u/s said 10/22, my lmp said 10/23), so i know the anxiety of wishing i were farther along. we've almost made it to 32 though and that is a great thing for those of us with complications!

dani...why are you NOT in hospital? if i was dilated that much, there's no way i could walk around without amelia dropping out. i guess i'm just paranoid lol i hope the next 9 days go quickly for you and that you are holding a healthy, happy rainbow baby soon! happy laboring and babymoon!

me:
i'm home and still pregnant. my dad came by this a.m. but now i'm all alone and kinda freaking out. my mfm said he did not want to see me back until i had a healthy baby to show off to the world! he released me to the care of my regular ob and to the hospital where she has privileges. i'll be 32 wks tomorrow, here's to 3 more baby baking weeks. after that, they will not stop my labor and i can go off of the meds. thank you all for your support!!!

#136 of 264 Old 08-26-2009, 05:38 PM

i'm ghc2009 on ic. i post in the 2nd trimester page. i just hit 24 weeks!!! so i'll be at 3rd trimester soon.

#137 of 264 Old 08-26-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousstone View Post
so.. what i was feeling were contractions apparently precipitated by degenerating fibroids. the reason i had hardening and pain just on the one side is because that's where they were located. it took 2 trips and a 2 night hospital stay to get to the bottom of it all. although it didn't have to, since i mentioned it to my doc the 1st time we went to hospital and he totally brushed me off! UGH!! Anyway, so they put me on a course of indocin for 48 hrs and hopefully that should deal with the problem. my contrax are gone and i hope for good until delivery. my cervix never changed during the contrax and doc actually said it increased a lil bit at my last check before release!! that's new great news!!! an increase in cervical length!!! WOW!
What an ordeal! But topped of with seriously awesome news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygir1 View Post
Welcome Tellera! Why do you feel out of place on MDC? Because of the difficulties with your pregnancy? I'm so sorry for your loss and praying for a healthy, full-term baby for you this time.

I'm feeling better. My gallbladder pain has been bad, but my swelling is down...from resting more, I'm sure.
I guess it's just how medicalized this pregnancy is, I definitely don't feel comfortable talking about my 6th u/s on the due date club board, for example... Thanks for the well-wishes!

Sorry about the gallbladder pain, it certainly doesn't sound pleasant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs4milk View Post
... i'll be 32 wks tomorrow, here's to 3 more baby baking weeks. after that, they will not stop my labor and i can go off of the meds. thank you all for your support!!!
3 weeks! Home stretch! Woohoo!

Me: today was hard, it was very busy at work today and I was really struggling with getting things done (like typing as fast as I used to be able to in upright positions) while laying down. I've gone through several "bed desks", pillows, etc. Once I get a real bed and can look straight at the monitor (hooked up to the tv), I expect things to get better, although my belly is going to start getting in the way. I continue to get headaches daily as things are now. I'm getting excited about my u/s on Friday, it will be my first since the cerclage. A little nervous, but I just want to KNOW, either way, if there have been any changes.

#138 of 264 Old 08-26-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:

dani...why are you NOT in hospital? if i was dilated that much, there's no way i could walk around without amelia dropping out. i guess i'm just paranoid lol i hope the next 9 days go quickly for you and that you are holding a healthy, happy rainbow baby soon! happy laboring and babymoon!

me:
i'm home and still pregnant. my dad came by this a.m. but now i'm all alone and kinda freaking out. my mfm said he did not want to see me back until i had a healthy baby to show off to the world! he released me to the care of my regular ob and to the hospital where she has privileges. i'll be 32 wks tomorrow, here's to 3 more baby baking weeks. after that, they will not stop my labor and i can go off of the meds. thank you all for your support!!!
I was there for 3 days at 31.5 weeks. But my cervix hasn't changed since then, and they check every week at my dr's appt. I have some nifedipine that I can take if I am contracting too much. With my low blood pressure, they don't want me taking a lot of it though. I have definitely been paranoid. I went in about a week ago because I had a bit of blood in my discharge. But no cervical changes, so home I went. Tomorrow is 35 weeks, so I'm feeling a bit better. I still want the baby to wait until 36 weeks though.

Yay! You're home! It is definitely scary when you get to go home. What...no monitors? No doctors? What if something happens? But they wouldn't have released you if they didn't feel good about you going home. OB's don't seem to like to take too many risks. lol Good luck!

#139 of 264 Old 08-27-2009, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

dani...i'm relieved to know that you are hanging in there. i had my 2nd dd at 35 wks and she came home with me the next day. i'll be anxiously awaiting updates from you (HINT HINT: come back more often )

thank you all for the welcome home thoughts. i'm still a bit miffed that my ob wants me to do weekly visits and her staff can not seem to get me approval for home health. URGH. so, i go in next tuesday and 9 am and we're taking a bag just in case. my stint out of baby jail might be short lived!

happy 32 weeks to me! happy day to everyone and here's to hoping for more baby baking for us all!

#140 of 264 Old 08-27-2009, 04:03 PM

My dr has me come in every week for an appt and a NST. They are in different buildings, and she said I could just drive up by myself. LOL So, I'm supposed to be on bedrest, but I can drive 30 minutes and walk all over this huge hospital? DH and DD come with me and wheel me around. And we bring a bag too. It's not such a worry now, but at 32 weeks I was pretty nervous.

#141 of 264 Old 08-28-2009, 11:02 AM

i was hoping that i wouldnt be joining this tribe
but after putting me on modified br after my u/s results - my cervix 1.9cm at 32wks and i had a preemie just on the cusp of 34wks unexplained medically - she came by on her way home from a birth

...so am now on complete br. i knew it was a possibility since 20wks, so am grateful i made it this far without br.

am still hoping for a home birth even though that means getting to 37wks - pipe dream but why not hope and all my other vitals are good and the baby looks great

my mw told me as long as we get to 34wks,we're good as i won't require a transfer of care - her privileges allow her to deliver at the hospital at 34wks+

i don't know anyone who has done br other than one work colleague, so am glad this group is here

arlene

mama to callum (april 8,07) and everett (sept 24,09) - blessed to be married to my life's love since '98. novaxnocirc.gif

#142 of 264 Old 08-28-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star*mora View Post
i was hoping that i wouldnt be joining this tribe
but after putting me on modified br after my u/s results - my cervix 1.9cm at 32wks and i had a preemie just on the cusp of 34wks unexplained medically - she came by on her way home from a birth

...so am now on complete br. i knew it was a possibility since 20wks, so am grateful i made it this far without br.

am still hoping for a home birth even though that means getting to 37wks - pipe dream but why not hope and all my other vitals are good and the baby looks great

my mw told me as long as we get to 34wks,we're good as i won't require a transfer of care - her privileges allow her to deliver at the hospital at 34wks+

i don't know anyone who has done br other than one work colleague, so am glad this group is here

arlene
WELCOME!!! HAPPY BEDREST BABY BAKING. Praying you reach 37wks and beyond!

#143 of 264 Old 08-28-2009, 07:14 PM

star, I hope you make it to 37 weeks or at least 34 weeks. If it helps at all, I had 1cm of cervix back at 31.5 weeks and it is still that long/short at 35 weeks. Good luck!

AFM, today's dr. visit showed that I am a solid 4 cm. Ack! Still 1cm of cervix. My ob is really hopeful that we can make it another week and maybe even 2. Gotta love her positive outlook. lol She stopped my 17P shots and I don't need the weekly NST anymore. If I go into labor now, they are letting it happen. I am so very thankful that I am 35 weeks, but I'm really not wanting any NICU time. Trust in the process, trust in the process, trust in the process.

edited to add: I am still on bedrest for the next week and then light duty until 37 weeks. If we make it that far!

#144 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 AM

Welcome, Arlene!

Dani - am sending baby stay in vibes. :

AFM: I had my cervix scan yesterday, I've lost close to half a centimeter since 9 weeks, and am at 3.1cm now. I don't really know what to think. I'm 15 and 1/2 weeks now. I lost Rowan at 22w3d, and was 2.1cm then. I am just going to continue to think positively and trust that the bedrest and cerclage will help me keep this little one in. I'm waiting to hear from my doctor if there's anything else I could do. I guess if I start getting more braxton-hicks then I may start tocolytics.

Good news - cervix is fully closed/no funneling , baby looks wonderful, my placenta is not previa, it is about 3cm from my cervix, yay!

I have an OB visit this coming Friday, I'll hopefully have time to talk a little more about stuff.

#145 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter

hugs arlene. you can do this, i'll be right here with you. i'm only 4 days behind you and i am so hopeful we can make it to 35-36 wks!!!

precious...i saw you posted congrats to me on the IC board. hoping the next 3 wks or so fly by and i can see you on the 3rd tri board over there.

dani...hugs and stay in baby vibes!

tellera...my cervix was 3.34 at 15 wks and by 19 wks it was down to 2.9, 22 wks 2.7, 26 wks 1.75 and by 28 wks, i was dilated to 1-2 cm. i don't have a cerclage so we started tocolytics at 19 wks 5 days. i've been up to hospital 3 times for monitoring and once for a 4 week stint. as of last monday my cervix was measuring just over 2 cm and there was no funneling or opening on the inside. if i can make it to 32 wks with all of that, you can have hope getting here, too!

happy weekend everyone. i had contrax last night but we got them calmed down.

#146 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
tellera...my cervix was 3.34 at 15 wks and by 19 wks it was down to 2.9, 22 wks 2.7, 26 wks 1.75 and by 28 wks, i was dilated to 1-2 cm. i don't have a cerclage so we started tocolytics at 19 wks 5 days. i've been up to hospital 3 times for monitoring and once for a 4 week stint. as of last monday my cervix was measuring just over 2 cm and there was no funneling or opening on the inside. if i can make it to 32 wks with all of that, you can have hope getting here, too!

Thank you so much for writing this, Jen. I am so glad to read it, I have had a feeling of uneasiness since the scan - this sets me back on track. And I am super glad you got your contrax calmed down.

#147 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 11:09 PM

thanks precious!

mama to callum (april 8,07) and everett (sept 24,09) - blessed to be married to my life's love since '98. novaxnocirc.gif

#148 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani76 View Post
star, I hope you make it to 37 weeks or at least 34 weeks. If it helps at all, I had 1cm of cervix back at 31.5 weeks and it is still that long/short at 35 weeks. Good luck!

!
thanks dani, it does help to know - a bit of extra hope is only good!!

#149 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellera View Post

Dani - am sending baby stay in vibes. :

hoping for this for you too!!!

#150 of 264 Old 08-29-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
hugs arlene. you can do this, i'll be right here with you. i'm only 4 days behind you and i am so hopeful we can make it to 35-36 wks!!!

i hear you jen...am closing in on one week of bedrest done - i have no idea how youve managed so many weeks so far. even though i am not enjoying it, am definitely hoping for 4 more weeks of it!

my son's part time care provider just got back from vacation and said no problem to taking on callum full time until the baby comes. am so grateful and relieved as our closest family is a 5hr drive, and my dad is still recovering from his massive heart attack (he's done amazing - at 78 he'll be doing rehab for 16wks - 2hrs of exercise and stretches at the hospital) - so don't believe the misinformation you guys are getting about our public health care system - they saved his life (98% blockage of coronary artery and he survived with NO permanent damage, and was in and out of surgery the same day as the attack). i'm grateful he has done so well but of course it leaves us a bit isolated here as my mom will be taking him to his weekly appts and she and my dad have a b&b they run.

but hopefully jen, we'll make it to the beginning of october - what a wonderful amazing outcome that would be.

september 28 is 37wks and will allow me a homebirth option. i keep talking to my godmother who passed away 3yrs ago in october - she was a nurse-midwife in long island and in the poconos (i'm the first canadian in the family tree, so my only relatives in north america are all in the states). i ask her to be here for me, she was so dedicated to her vocation and was a midwife from the early 60s until she retired when bone cancer hit her.

i am really curious - am i the only one with a midwife? are there a lot of things that risk you out there that don't here? my other stats like blood pressure are really good, so my midwife said the only thing that would risk me out would be basically an emergency transfer of care if i delivered before 34wks, or breech again since i had an emergency-c last time. does anyone else qualify for homebirth? just interested in finding out, and trust me, there are those who might think i am a little loopy going for a home vbac (thankfully none of my family or close friends feel that way - or they'd hear it from me ...just interested in learning a bit more about how things are in other parts of the world (i just learned in germany they have midwives who will attend full term footling breech births for example)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page