March Mamas! It's February! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So happy for you mamamorag
Sacred baby scents now filling your nose...

Dear hubby surf.gif, dd1 (8) dust.gif ds1 (5)hbac.gif and dd2 (NB) hbac.gif waterbirth.jpg

#302 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 06:00 PM

congrats mamamorag! Thanks for sharing with us. Peaceful babymoon to you!

Gina. . .

namaste.gif

#303 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 06:27 PM

YEAH! mamamorag on your beautiful little one! I guess Spark wasn't so off as she thought she was, eh?..... Sounds like a really great birth - nice and short.... and happy! Congratulations!

Bathroomgoddess - Sorry about your false alarm... although sounds like baby just needs some more time to grow for you, and that's not such a bad thing....

Gratefulmum - First of all - sending you NOW vibes for that baby!! Glad to hear that you found a great doc to do your breech! It sounds like he'll be wonderful! That I can't say about my doctor. I am pretty sure that mine falls more into the "will allow it" category, and I don't know how comfortable I am with that..
I really feel strongly that he would much rather do the cesarean. The other thing is that I really don't know how many he's done. My mw is unsure on facts and figures with him, as he is from a little bit out of her area. She knows that he has done them, and that's about it. So, that is where the dilema really comes in. I still don't know what to do about this whole situation. I'm not completely comfortable with him doing the breech delivery, but I don't really want to just give in to the c-section either, ykwim? I meet him in his office Monday morning to discuss things further, so we'll see how that goes. I'm hoping he'll say something that will convince me one way or the other.

I guess I need to move to NY this weekend and find gratefulmum's doc. Or to Tennessee to "the farm"......

I've actually been getting some pretty strong contractions the last few days also, so I'm hoping that nothing happens before Monday... otherwise, it will definately be a c-section, as the doctor covering for mine will definately not attempt a vaginal breech, and I won't be quite ready for it. However, since I've never had a baby before, I really am unsure what they are really supposed to feel like. They are all irregular, though, at this point, so I'm not too worried about it yet.

Oh, also, the mw really didn't give me the clarity that I was hoping for. I think she feels that a frank breech delivery would be alright to try, but she understands where I'm coming from as well, and can't give me the reassurance that I was looking for on my doctors capabilities.... I'm hoping the answer will strike me, and I'll just know which way to go, but it hasn't happened yet, and I'm running out of time...

I was feeling kind of out of place there for awhile, as it seemed everyone on the board except me was up at 3 am the other night..... why wasn't I?? (sniff,sniff...)

Gina, as you can see, I'm going through a kind of similar thing as you. It's been hard to come to terms with because it's definately not something that was in the plan, but it will be awesome to see the babies! I'll be giving birth Tuesday if my scheduled c-section stays scheduled... I really feel like it will. I don't know that I trust my doc enough with the vaginal breech, as there is so much increased risk, especially with something who is not maybe that experienced with doing it, or into helping me do it. But, you know what, we get the same results and no labour pains. It's not all bad... plus, it's kind of nice to not have to play this "waiting" game that everyone else is doing, right? Stay optimistic!

Anyhow, hope that everyone is well. Sounds like there are a few out there they might be birthing any day now. I need a bunch of you to go by Monday night. If I go in for the c-section Tuesday, I will probably be in there for 3-4 days! I'll probably miss something. COME ON BABIES!!!!! GET MOVING!!!!!!!!!
#304 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 06:29 PM

Congrats! Mamamorag! He sounds like a great baby! Enjoy! Peaceful Babymoon to you!

Oh, I forgot to answer the circ question. I'm having a daughter this time, but my son is intact. My husband took some convincing to decide that it was the way to go. Now, I don't think anyone could convince him otherwise.

Gratefulmama -- I'm SO glad you found a great Dr.! that's wondrful! YAY! I bet that's a huge relief. Is your partner more accepting now, too? Also, your non-MIL, you're really the only person who can decide to ditch the relationship withher or if it's salvagable. I wish you peace with that situation. And, I'm eager to hear about your healthy vaginal breech birth.

Gina -- I hope you had a chance to check out the C-birth boards. There really are some great women and great wisdom there. I'm sorry you're not getting the birth that you envisioned. My heart goes out to you. May your delivery be smooth and gentle. Know that we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers all day of your child's birth.

Ahhh, the stress of sickness is getting to DH and me. We argued last night and went to bed mad. That's pretty rare for us, but managed to come to an agreement this morning. We have a game plan and know better what we need from each other. (I need him to believe me when I say it's been a rough day. He said it's just hard for him to believe that Jude has been so sick. He needs me to give him time after coming home before signing out for the night.) It's much easier to handle this situation when we're in it together instead of just orbiting around each other.

That said, I don't want Cicely to come before March 9th. I think we're going to need at least that much time to get Jude healed and recoup ourselves, before taking on a newborn. She's pretty easy to take care of right now!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#305 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 06:37 PM

MissPiggy -- You posted just as I was. Whichever way you decide to go with your child's birth, I hope it goes smoothly and that you are happy with your decision. You're the only one that can make that decision.

So, I'm just wondering.... DO YOU THINK ANY OF US WILL HAVE LEAP DAY BABIES? Wouldn't that be wild?!?! I mean, we're the group that would most likely have a leap day baby. I think it would be pretty cool... although, I can't willingly volunteer for delivering tomorrow at this point.

Oh, my Blessingway is tomorrow. I'm really excited. It should be fun!

#306 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 06:41 PM

My dh has hoped for a leap day baby this whole pg!! It sure would be unique!

Spark, have a wonderful time tomorrow at your blessingway!

namaste.gif

#307 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:03 PM

This is a 'me' post all the way...

This morning I threw up as usual, but a little harder than usual, and of course was peeing at the same time...so I wiped and got blood and clots. Not having a clue what this was, I called the doc (not there, new guy on call I've never met) who didn't seem concerned but told me I could go in and get monitored.

I did...longest 25 min. ride of my life to the hospital. Dh has a migraine and some sort of virus, so needless to say not a fun trip :LOL...anyway, everything is fine and I got an ultrasound and wanted to tell you all that...

HE TURNED! HE TURNED!! He's LOA and ready to go! WOOOOOHOOOOO! Thanks so much for the prayers and vibes, I'm so happy I don't have to do those stinking pillow lies every night and after only 4 Webster adjustments I can stop those too. Just wanted to check in and say No Baby, but looks like I can have the natural birth I've been preparing for!

Have a great wkend everyone-
Rachel
#308 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:07 PM

YAY! YAY! Rachel!

LOA it's the way to be, the way to stay!

#309 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:13 PM

mamamorag- congrats to you! enjoy your babymoon!

Racheepoo- that's great news! yay!!!!! My baby is currently OP so I can relate a bit to doing the pelvic tilts,etc..I am actually off to scrub my kitchen floor in a bit on H&K's!

Spark- my hubby has been saying leap year all along too, doesn't look like it's going to be happen, though we'll see.lol.

still no sign of baby here...I have had some nausea & vomiting though the last couple days.ugh.

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
#310 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:34 PM

Rachel, I couldn't be happier for you and your little LOA babe! Nice to know all those exercises and techniques paid off, huh? Wishing you the most fulfilling birth and I know that it will be that much sweeter since it seemed almost out of your grasp

Dear hubby surf.gif, dd1 (8) dust.gif ds1 (5)hbac.gif and dd2 (NB) hbac.gif waterbirth.jpg

#311 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:44 PM

Great news, rachepoo. I'm sure you're so relieved!

namaste.gif

#312 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 07:58 PM

Goodness ladies!!!!!!! I am having such a hard time keeping up with all of the wonderful activity going on. Even though I check this thread multiple times a day (when I can) there are SO many posts to read

Congrats to you mamamorag, how exciting to be holding you new little one

And Rachel how wonderful your babe turned you must be on cloud 109.

I can hardly believe we are 1 1/2 days away from March 1st, this pregnancy has really flown by for me...although it seems to be dragging a bit now that I am at 38 weeks (on Monday). At my MW appt on Thursday I was dialiated to 2 cm and cervix is very soft. I am really trying to stay positive and be happy that my body is doing this work without me even practicially feeling it before I go into active labor....but at the same time I'M READY TO BE IN ACTIVE LABOR:LOL

I am feeling very strongly about the full moon on the 6th and next weekend being my birthing weekend, hopefully it will be for lots of us...if not before.

Well I better get into town to the grocery store before the next round of snow buries us! Have a wonderful weekend mama's.
#313 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 08:24 PM

Just wanted to post this link. I just found it again. I don't know if it's accurate at all, but interesting. It looks at the pressure areas of the US and tries to predict when births will occur. I'm going to look at the next few births and see if it adds up. I can't figure out how to make it go back in time to see if our babies were born on good days in those locations. It's cool, check it out!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USN...x&prodnav=none

#314 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 08:28 PM

I just checked the board 2 hrs ago so much activity since then.

Congratulations mamaorag on the birth of Kiern. Sounds like everthing went well for you.

Racheepoo You must be so relieved. I am glad all the hard work has payed off. I wish youa wonderfull birth. I can't wait to hear your story.

MissPiggy I hope you find some answers that you are comfortable with.
#315 of 343 Old 02-28-2004, 09:07 PM

Congrats Mamamorag! thanks for posting.

I will be keeping Gina in my thoughts wed and Miss Piggy if you don't have your baby, then tues my thoughts are for you!

I had my mw and my baby turned back to head down. OB found out my baby went to a breech so i jumped on it and went to a chiro (had 4 appoint in one week) and did the pelvis tilt and mowed some of the hillside behind my home. Chiro said my pelvis was really out of align, one leg 1 1/2 inches shorter than other. After that first adjust, that really started the baby moving!! I was sure the baby flipped because sunday night that baby kept me up all night and my dh could not pinpoint it. it darted my dh's hand at every turn. so i made sure i hiked with my boys every afternoon and stopped the tilts(did not want to disengage a head) and yesterday the mw and her assistant confirmed baby is turned. she even brought out the doplar (she uses a fetalscope) to make sure the galloping heart that indicates you've pinpointed the heart was low. and it was. but the baby keeps turning from posterior to anterior. it's anterior today as my belly button is sticking out.

that said, i was preparing for a vaginal breech birth (i'm 37 weeks) and the books i looked at said to squat when delivering instead of lying flat. you'll get a cm of extra room in the front and up to 2 cm extra room at the side.
And, to deliver a breech, gentleness and patience counts!!! they did a study in NJ and found that of the 89 breech cases mw reported, all the baby's were fine because of the patience of the mw. don't force a breech out. these were from a Sheila Kirksinger(sp?) book.

my SIL had her baby on Wed feb 25, and my dh's good friend had their baby last night (my dh's b-day). SIL was due leap day, and friend was due 3/11. they must have been peeking at these posts!

mw will be visiting my home on wed as a test run. she lives 3 hours away so she wants to make sure she finds my house when labor starts.

i had three contractions tues nite but they are just early and will come again at different times. my round ligs are really tender. the chiro warned that after the adjust they might ache more (beside baby growth) and to massage them when they are sore.

happy gestating to most and happy labor to the rest!
#316 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 12:11 AM

Congratulations to mamamorag on the birth of Kieran. Happy Baby moon.

And great news to hear about the some of the breech babies turning.

Has anyone noticed that we haven't heard from Bebeluna....

Spark, I'm looking on that website, too cool. I'm in the yellow area now, but it looks like those southern/midwestern mama's better get ready!
#317 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 12:13 AM

Wow, almost to March!

Congrats mamamorag!! Sounds like a wonderful birth.

Congrats Rachel---how exciting!

I am just starting to drift into serious late pregnancy land. Unfortunately, DH had his wisdom teeth pulled on Th and is seriously not in full commission. He is feeling better but still looks like a chipmunk. Anyway, it feels like one more thing to take care of unfortunately right now though I"m still glad we did it before the baby came.

I am so not efficient. The more I try to be, the less I am. Left a bag of groceries WITH MY WALLET in the bag in the Trader Joe parking lot the other day and had to drive back to get it. : Had a library CD in my backpack, took my backpack there and forgot to turn it in...these type of things. <sigh> Anyway, on the up side, I still feel very well....though is anyone else getting really painful cervical pains? I remember they didn't start til late w/dd (first baby) but w/ds, they started sooner. But geez, I've been having these for over a month now. Really painful sometimes, like I"ll have to stop and wait for a couple seconds. Ouch. Then my mom commented, that the baby will probably just fall out since I have been having so many twinges, etc. for so long. But I guess I'd prefer that to a long labor. I just don't want it to sneak up on me too fast. :LOL

I am also having recurrent dreams I'm birthing in a hospital....and decide to leave. I think it's cuz my BP is up and has me worried a little ( I need *something* to worry about....) and I always kind of go on worry hyperdrive this time in preg. But each time, I decide it's not working for me and leave.
ANYWAY...starting to ramble....sending strong, peaceful birthing vibes to you mamas getting really close!!!
#318 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 04:43 AM

Who wants to be my ctx buddy tonight? Looks like Mamaroni is sleeping peacefully. Anyone else out there with ctx?

#319 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 06:44 AM - Thread Starter

I'm up. Not really contrax related, I don't think. Just can't sleep. And I'm hungry, so here I am with my yogurt and peanut butter toast eating at 330 in the morning.

Indigolilybear- I'm having birthing in the hos dreams too, I also relate them to being worried about my BP. I haven't seen my mw in three weeks due to miscommunications, and the past couple of nights have been feeling weird at night. Almost like head rushes, but I'm laying down, so I don't know what that means. My swelling has gone down a bit since I started drinking so much water, but my ring is tight and I don't know how much to make of that.

Tomorrow is Athena's birth party, her birthday isn't until Wed, and I am stressed about the level of chaos in the house. Last night we took down the crib in her room and put in a smaller cradle type thing that my father made when my brother was born. It's more like a changing table for us anyway and it takes up less space. After the baby is born, we will put the crib back in the room (we just need the space to put the tub) and convert it into a toddler bed in the hopes that someday she will feel inspired to leave our bed.

Get some sleep mamas...

R~mama to 3

#320 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 11:02 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Mamamorag .

Racheepoo: That's brilliant news that your baby has turned -STAY LOA!

Miss Piggy: I wish you peace with whatever decision you make

Gina: Good Luck for Wednesday , how exciting that you will meet your baby in just a few days.
#321 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 02:18 PM

DNR -- sorry I missed you by about a 1/2 hour I think. We could have played. I went over to Talk Amongst Ourselves. It seems to be a popular board, especially late at night. If you're up with ctx it's a good place to take your mind off them... if you can.

Hope everyone has a great Leap Day!

#322 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 03:50 PM

Well, I'm sorry I missed you guys last night, but yes, I was sleeping away peacefully.

It's not looking like it'll be a leap day baby for me.

How's it going mamas? bebe luna?? dancinggirl?? who else is due in the next few days? misspiggy? rainbowmoon?? citizenfong? gratefulmum is pretty soon, too. and of course we'll be thinking about gina on wednesday.

rebecca, hope the party is going well today and you aren't too stressed.

namaste.gif

#323 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 04:03 PM

I am hanging in there. My acctual due date was originally Feb 26

but what is a due date?

I am so impatientaly awaiting the birth of this little girl. I am just READY already!!

I am curious about bebeluna, how is she??
#324 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Party went well. My MIL drove me batty, but that's really par for the course. And clean up was actually pretty easy, and I've already written out the thank you notes, so just have to confirm some addresses and send them tomorrow. Trying to get dd down for a nap, but she's so overly stimulated, I don't know that it will happen.

Anyone else going to watch the Oscars tonight? I love that crap, don't know why. It's all so frivolous.

My SIL made the coolest book for Athena for her birthday. It's an ABC book in a 3 ring binder with pictures of stuff from her life and things she likes on each page. The A page has pictures of Athena, Arthur (the kids' book character), Athena and my niece at an aquarium, and something else I'm blanking on right now. IT's really cool and she obviously put a lot of work into it.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm so tired of being pregnant right now and my mw is back in town tonight, so really Baby, anytime now would be just fine.

R~mama to 3

#325 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 08:43 PM

Hi everyone...
I am still pregnant

Dh and I had a nice day for just us 2 yesterday... he is finally feeling better!! And my mom had ds overnight... so we had lunch and a movie and just hung out all day together. It was quite a treat!!

My ctx are still increasing, but no other major signs... except I have had pretty loose bm's all day... but who knows.

Yesterday the weather forcast predicted a storm tonight, so I was wondering if that change in barometric pressure would get labor going, but it looks like the storm has either dissipated or moved direction.

Congrats Mamamorag!! And to Kieran!!

Gina~ I hope al goes as smooth as can be for you and your dear baby on Wed!!

Rachel~ What awesome news about the baby turning!! That is fantastic!!

I'm not exactly feeling impatient or super incomfortable, but I am beginning to feel like I will be pregnant forever... I know that is silly and impossible but I feel that I have been pg sooo long that I've just grown so accustomed to this big pg body... it sure wil feel different once the baby is here. Definately lighter!

Well I am curious if we will be welcoming a leap day baby or not... we'll find out soon enough!

For those of you w/ toddlers or young children who are the only other other child, are you doing anything special for them to help them adjust to having a new sibling? I'd love to hear your plans...
We have been talking w/ ds about what to expect and how he can help, trying to prepare him... we also bought him a gift that we will give him after the baby is born. We are telling him this gift is from his new brother...
kinda silly, but we thought it may help.
I'm a bit anxious about the transition. I'm afraid he'll feel resentful and jealous...
Any thoughts??
#326 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 09:11 PM

Bebeluna - I am also concerned about my dd's reaction to her new brother. Like you, we have been talking to her about when the baby in mama's belly comes out, but she's 22 mos.old and it's hard to measure what gets through. We have gotten her some books on being a new big sister and I got her the dvd of sesame street's Baby Bear's New Baby storyline. She is very nurturing to her doll so I hope will enjoy her role as helper but I worry about jealousy and the difficulty of explaining to her that she must wait for xy or z until mama's done nursing/changing/bathing brother. . . Since I usually work ft out of the house, and we'd have to pay to keep her daycare slot anyways, I will still be taking her a few days a week; not for the usualy 9 hours she went while I was at work, but enough so that she has some normalcy with her friends, the teacher and curriculum. This will also allow me some time to bond with the new babe and be mellow. Anyway, that's what I 'm planning - we'll see how it all plays out.

Well, off to put the little one to bed; and here's hoping for a night she stays in her own bed all night long. . .. happy gestating all!!
#327 of 343 Old 02-29-2004, 09:12 PM

Hi all.

Dnr--"Almost like head rushes, but I'm laying down, so I don't know what that means."

Yup, I am having hte same kind of stuff. MOst of it I think is pretty much par for the course, but please tell me what your MW says.... My swelling has gone down too, but the day I waited a long time in really uncomfy chairs at DH's dentist, I got really swollen. I think it's just worry on my part......

BebeLuna--I'll be honest, I think the transition for an only child to sharing is just plain hard....but temporary, KWIM? I mean, some kids don't even blink but my DD had a hard time. BUT now, if we do something w/o him, she says "I don't like sitting back here by myself, I miss my brother!!" I think anything you can do to ease it and make it positive is wonderful....the gift sounds great.

We are preparing DD by having her attend my Blessing ceremony but to tell you the truth, I'm not that worried about her. SHe'll be almost 5.5 and she loves babies. She's so excited.

It's the OTHER one. I am anticipating him having a really rocky time. He's changed a lot lately and I think there will be major "mommy-sharing" issues. HE's really possesive of me, likes to be carried, etc. <sigh> So, anyway, my thinking is, you just get through it somehow and remind yourself how wonderful long-term it is for them to have a sibling. And really, it is. My best memories are of my brother and sister growing up.

Anyway, *my* main concern is I feel like there is barely enough of me to go around now. How will I cope?? I'm excited, but finding it hard to picture. I already feel like I don't have enough energy for my DD--I wish I did more "neat" stuff w/her, especially since we're HS'ing her....and, well, the list goes on and on as I'm sure it does for most of you all.....

Well, sending happy birthing vibes to someone out there.......
#328 of 343 Old 03-01-2004, 12:38 AM

Miss Piggy- Good luck at the doc's office. I hope he gives you some clarity. Also, I posted a vaginal breech birth question on the forum a couple days ago, and have gotten some very helpful link off of there on what is necessary for a v-breech birth to go successfully. Check it out.

Kirstie- Dare I say we have a turning spree on our hands?

dnr- Yes, I'm watching the oscars as we speak and I know exactly why...all the pretty dresses and the diamonds of course! It's so fun to get caught up in their glamour for a while.YKWIM?

Bebeluna- I agree about the pregnant forever feeling. I'm "due" in five days and I feel nowhere near labor. Barely any cntrx and I'm shut up like a clam on time out. I've even been faking nesting the last few days in hopes that will spur it along!This last month has taken sooooo long and thinking of two more weeks is not helping!

Spark- I am now keeping a keen eye on your labor index. Glad to see some probability has shifted over to the NY region. Oh yea, still thinking of a good senior name for you. With all your knowledge I feel like it should have "omni" in it somewhere:LOL

My mamma comes on Thursday She's a wiz with the sewing machine so I'm hoping we have time to sew some diapers and snuggly baby clothes. I haven't had too much practice with it and am looking forward days of learning so I can be competent when she's gone.

Sending all more beauty than a glam queen on oscar night

#329 of 343 Old 03-01-2004, 01:48 AM

Um, I don't know if I can get all of this!

Congratulations mamamorag!!! How exciting! Enjoy your new wee one!

RacheePoo--wow how exciting for you! I'm sure you're just ecstatic!

Erik seems to be ready, or at least as ready as I think he'll be before the baby actually gets here. He had his first overnight with Gramma and Grampa, and it went VERY well, so that was a great step, as he will be with them when the baby is born. As I said before, we've been talking about sharing mama milk, and now if I ask him what the baby will eat, he eagerly replies that the baby will have mama milk. So that's going well...hopefully it won't be too hard in reality But in my experience, the more I talk about it, the easier it is for him. Next I am going to start talking about how the baby will be sleeping with mama and daddy, because Erik is sleepign in his own room. So I want him to adjust to that. Also will start general conversation about how the baby will need to be held a lot, so mama might not be able to pick him up, etc. He's pretty adaptable for most things (didn't even blink when we moved across the country, for instance), but this is pretty big. I'm nervous, but optimistic. I'm hoping DH will do OK, because he is someone who freaks if everything isn't as he expected, and then I feel like I have to put on a good front so as to help him adjust (I knwo that doesn't even do justice to what I do, but can't think of how to describe it), and if honest I know that I will need some help after hte baby is born. Anyway...I'm with you all on the nervousness feeling!
#330 of 343 Old 03-01-2004, 08:23 AM

Ahhh, I've begun the night time/early morning portion of my pregnancy. Glad it held off this long. I remind myself it's just in preparation for a new baby. Nature's way of getting me used to being up, wanting to sleep, but not able to. Some ctx tonight, but nothing major. I've been up since 4. That's actually pretty nice, because DH was home last night & I went to bed earlier than usual.

My BlessingWay was really neat. I loved it! Some of the most wonderful women from my life all bound by birth. I would wish each of you a BlessingWay. Here is my Blog write up, if you want to take a look. There are pictures, too. (Forgot to tell the women taking pics to use the flash, so not all are great photos.) http://homepage.mac.com/jakces/iblog...198/index.html

Virus Status: Friends of mine from the BlessingWay who do holistic healing gave me some ideas for helping Jude. They think it probably wasn't coincidence that he got sick so close to the due date. We're doing some hooey-hooey stuff to help him clear his own birth (they thought he picked something up when I was fully dilated and then labor stalled. He wasn't born for another 12 hours) and prepare for a family of four. They also suggested talked to him while he sleeps. (I did that when I woke up in the middle of the night and I thought maybe he had woken up. I was asking him to let go of the negativity he picked up at his birth and he let out this animal squeal. I touched him and he settled again. I kept talking, he kept sleeping.)

So, I really feel ready now. I'm relaxed and waiting for the best time for my baby to come into my hands. I will be ready to greet her. I'm so excited!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page