March Mamas! It's February! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-20-2004, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a feeling this morning that one of us would have a baby today. Who wants to be it?

Spark and her four firecrackers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2004, 01:40 PM

Spark, that 3D image definitely made me want to hold him/her! It was so neat to see that face and it was constantly changing facial expressions. I tell ya when that mouth opened and that tongue came out....my baby does have a beautiful mouth. but then again i am very biased when it comes to my children.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

PinkSunfish- I'd say go to the wedding. I traveled with dd when she was 7 months old and again when she was a bit older and the second time I kept wishing she were little again. It was so easy when she couldn't crawl around or fuss too much about being held a lot. The best thing to do with a newer baby on a plane is nurse nurse nurse. The air pressure changes on planes constantly, which we respond to by yawning or purposely swallowing, to "pop" our ears, but babies don't know how to do that yet, so swallowing while nursing does it too. Especially during takeoff and landing. A bottle doesn't give the same kind of suction in the ears that nursing does, so it isn't as effective, but would still help some, I would think. If you are slinging comfortably by that time, throw baby in the sling and nurse the whole time.

Spark- oh how I wish it would be me, but not really. I still need to get through a couple of busy weeks here before baby comes.

My parents came over last night to start wallpapering our bathroom. This room was supposed to be done in September, and has been functional since then, but ugly. I said it had to be done before baby came and they (everyone who said they'd help, including dh!) are finally getting off their butts and doing it. We also have to throw a birthday party for dd. She'll be 3 on March 3! I can't believe it, my baby is getting so old.

I had a total meltdown yesterday. We were supposed to go over to my ILs for dinner and while we were there, my mom was going to be wallpapering. Now, I have spent this whole week preparing myself for the stress of being around the ILs. I asked dh to confirm dinner on Monday, but apparently Thursday morning is just as good for Thursday night plans, and when he called her, she said, no it's next Thursday (does anybody out there actually celebrate Mardi Gras other than crazy people and people in New Orleans and the French? My MIL is one of the "crazy people"). So everyone else had to change their plans to accomodate her, again. My family and dh's brother's family were all supposed to go over there last night, but now we have to do it next week, so it's another week's preparation for the the stress. I don't like to be there at all, and next week I will just be more uncomfortable and less wanting to talk about "how close I am to having this baby" which is all they'll talk to me about all night, other than the occasional under-the-breath insult about my parenting. I just might have to go after MIL with a cleaver. I should erase that so they can't get me for pre-meditation . Then after that, my mom calls to tell me she could get called into work and it would be overtime and she really needs the money and I just lost it. I started sobbing uncontrollably, dd kept saying, "why are you sad Mama?" and making the sign for sad with her hands. I told my mom that I understood why she needed to work, but that I just couldn't handle any more rugs pulled out from under me today. I had a plan for how my day was going to be filled, and now nothing that was supposed to happen was going to. She decided she didn't really want to work after all and did end up coming over to wallpaper. All day, I felt on the verge of crying, my eyes felt like they were seconds from filling with tears all the time. And dd didn't nap.

Kirstie- what fun to see the baby. I would be so excited.

Jish- so glad to hear about the GBS! Hope you feel better soon. Did the pain go away right after the birth last time, or did it linger for a while? Here's hoping it goes away.

Heather- great picture.

I can't think of more to say, so I'll end this novel. Happy days people!

R~mama to 3

Old 02-20-2004, 02:15 PM

I enjoy reading all the posts even though I don't post all the time.

Jish- I hear you! I'm in the same position. Everytime I stand up I'm in lots of pain too. I don't like the term false labor, I prefer, prelabor. Makes me feel I'm going through all this for a reason, yk?

this is why I don't post very often, my computer decides when I am done typing and submits the message even though I am not done...
Old 02-20-2004, 09:00 PM

Announcing....

Jack Stephen Robinson
born February 19, 2004 4:34pm

I had an AMAZING waterbirth! We were home 5 hours after birth, doing great!!

Will post birth story soon!
Old 02-20-2004, 09:08 PM - Thread Starter

Angie! That is sooooo exciting! Congratulations! Claire (Spark) had a feeling we'd hear about a birth today and you are the one! I can't believe it's actually starting. Yay!!

R~mama to 3

Old 02-20-2004, 09:24 PM

YAAAAA&! Boobiemama! Congrats! So glad that little Jack Stephen Robinson is in your arms. Enjoy your babymoon! I'm sure we'd all love to hear the amazing waterbirth story when you have the time to type it up. Sounds great! YAY! Way to go! I bet you're beginning the next wave of babies from our board. Next????

Jish -- I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time. Gosh, you'll probably be soooo happy once labor begins! Will you dance all the way to the hospital?

DNR -- I think you can claim pregnancy induced insanity. So, go get that cleaver if the need should arise! What a pain in the butt!

Pinksunfish -- I'm so glad the work is done on your house. Now you can just be. Yay!

Willowsmama -- It's good to hear from you and your little low rider!

Heather -- what a great picture! I really need to take some more at this point. It's been 5 weeks since my last pic. I've grown of course.

mamaroni -- maybe you should just be assigned a new mother. Surely there's some middle-aged woman out there that wants to welcome a new grandchild into the world by cleanign & cooking for a week. Maybe we should start an "Adopt a postpartum daughter" program! Hmm, have you thought of getting a postpartum doula (the idea just occured to me).

Love, light & peace!

Old 02-20-2004, 10:08 PM

How exciting! Congrats Angie! I'm so happy for you. You "sound" great. When Spark posted this a.m. about someone giving birth today, I did actually think of you. I can't wait to hear the story.

Spark, love the idea of the "adopt-a-postpartum-daughter"!!

Jish, I feel for you. What you describe sounds much worse than how I feel, and I'm feeling pretty icky all the time too. You're almost there.

pinksunfish. . .I'd also say go to the wedding. traveling with an infant that age isn't so bad. Like dnr said, nurse nurse nurse on the plane! We travelled to florida w/dd when she was 6 months old and she did fine.

OK, so I'll ask. . .who is next? Bebe luna. . . ? Spark, any predictions?

namaste.gif

Old 02-20-2004, 10:37 PM

Me! Me! I want to go next! (Jumping up and down).

Yeah right...got checked yesterday and I'm as tight as a clam...sigh. :LOL

Congrats Angie! How awesome.

Dnr-I feel your pain on your mil-how about if we switch? I'll kill yours, you kill mine? Just kidding...really I am

PinkSunfish, your hospital sounds AWESOME!

Heather-you have a really cute volleyball tummy!

Gwendolynn-that's very interested about the topsy turvy life analogy. Certainly true for me, add to that being sick the whole time and this has been a pretty topsy turvy pregnancy. He's still firmly transverse, 36 wks Sunday...first chiro (Webster) appt. tomorrow! At this point, I'm not going to try a version.

Spark-you must be psychic! LOL

Next week is my last week of work before leave...so I'm really looking forward to that. Have been spending a lot of time eating ice cream and taking baths, whatever makes me comfy...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Rachel
Old 02-20-2004, 10:49 PM

Congratulations Boobiemama How exciting the birth announcements are coming in.

I hope I am next. Wishful thinking.

RacheePoo~ You can go from nothing to 3 cm very easily. Hopefully tomorrow we will see your birth announcement.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:21 AM

Yea, Boobiemama!!! Can't wait to A) hear all about it, and B) join you! :LOL

Wow, it really is exciting to pop in and see a new birth announcement. I have a feeling we are starting to gather momentum...

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
Old 02-21-2004, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Back from my appt.......
Being induced on Thursday.
Don't give Spark too much credit, that quote is from Boobiemoma's post on Tuesday.:LOL She just wants you all to think she knows something we don't. Just kidding, Claire.

Boobiemama, I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I hope all went well and can't wait to hear your story.

DNR, how about putting those birthdates beside the due dates in the original list. I'd do it for you since as a mod I can edit members posts (tee hee hee) but I don't want to abuse my mod abilities.

Okay, votes on who's next... Any ideas? Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be me.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jish
Don't give Spark too much credit, that quote is from Boobiemoma's post on Tuesday.:LOL She just wants you all to think she knows something we don't. Just kidding, Claire.
Hmmmm, you know, Spark reached 1000 posts and senior member status today. . . do I smell a senior member name here somewhere? Ideas, anyone?

namaste.gif

Old 02-21-2004, 01:52 AM

congrats boobiemama! =) can't wait to hear your birth story..

as for who's next I think bebe luna will be next!

Blissful Mama to DD-(5), DS-(6) and someone new due in November!
Old 02-21-2004, 02:52 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, Jish, show me how to do it. I did put the birthdates in, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Please correct me. I have no problem with you editing that particular post.

R~mama to 3

Old 02-21-2004, 02:57 AM

Ok, ok, Jish -- for the record, I didn't remember that Boobiemama was being induced. And, technically, I thought that someone would have their baby TODAY, not Thursday. So, technically, I was not at all psychic at all. Unless, someone had a baby today and won't post for another day or two. Then, I'll take the psychic title on.

Seriously though, I need to come up with a senior member title for myself. Any ideas?

Ooh, Jude just fell...

Old 02-21-2004, 03:00 AM

Ok, ok, Jish -- for the record, I didn't remember that Boobiemama was being induced...plus, I didn't think she definatly was. But, technically, I thought that someone would have their baby TODAY, not Thursday. So, technically, I was not at all psychic at all. Unless, someone had a baby today and won't post for another day or two. Then, I'll take the psychic title on.

Seriously though, I need to come up with a senior member title for myself. Any ideas?

Old 02-21-2004, 04:23 AM

Congratulations Lisa and Angie! So glad your babies arrived safely.

quick update here on the girls - Thanks Pam for updating - I haven't been online much lately. They were transferred to a special care nursery (intermediate care - not NICU) about halfway between our house and were they were. We were hoping they could come to our local hospital - but that didn't work out. They are growing well - Megan is up to 4 lbs 9 oz, Maribeth is now 3 lbs 3 oz! They are hoping to transition both girls out of the incubators and into a crib together sometime over the next few days or so. They're turning down the heat in the incubators gradually to see how they handle it - it they do well, continue to gain weight and don't have any breathing or heart rate problems - they'll get to be co-bedded soon! I also got to hold Megan without monitors for the first time today - she's stable enough that if I'm holding her - she can be off monitors! Plus she had her first real tub bath today. When they are not stable - they just wash them with warm wet cloths in the incubators.

I'm still going in every day for now and pumping milk to be fed through their tubes. Megan actually is nursing some when I"m there - about 1/4 of them amount of her feedings - and gets topped up by tube. It's frustrating because she really can't open enough to nurse effectively at all - she does get bottle fed some at night with a preemie nipple and does better - but I'm still going to work on breastfeeding during the day. Maribeth tried to nurse about 3-4 sucks today - it's the first I've even seen her try - so that's a good thing. She's just doens't suck at all - so they haven't tried bottles on her and won't until she'll at least latch on and try to nurse.

Melissa and my mom arrive on Monday too - I"ll be so glad to have her back finally!

single mama to 5 (12.5, 11, 10, and 8 year old twins)

Old 02-21-2004, 04:42 AM

We decided to induce this week due to rising blood pressure. My dr had mentioned cytotec, and until the night before, I still hadnt decided how I wanted to start the induction. He said it was up to me, and what I felt comfortable with. After much research, I feel I made an informed decision and chose to induce with cytotec(no flames please!).

Thuersday 8 am, arrive at birth center. 9am I take 25mcg of cytotec orally. I had been having some light irregular contractions, they picked up a bit after the dose, but not too much. I had intermittent monitoring of the baby by doppler, and some blood presure checks. It was really high when I got there but after some rest I calmed down and it came down.

12:20 - dr broke my water. Contractions pick up some, still not painful though. I spend the time walking, resting, watching videos with the kids in the family room.
My nurse was wonderful. We chatted alot, no pressure to get the show on the road, she left me alone unles I needed her, just did doppler checks every so often.

2:30 another 25mcg oral cytotec. Now contrax really picked up. Around 3, i felt a pop, then the next contraction was much more painful. She said maybe it was the baby pushing the button, and was ready to get on with it now! lol Who knows what it was, but it freaked me out for a minute.

Now I am in active labor. I move around from the bed, to the chair, try standing, go pee. There is a picture of flowers on the wall, but I see in it a monkey face with pursed lips, so I spend contractions staring at thie monkey face saying "ooohhhh". LOL For a brief second my husband thinks I may be hallucinating! During this time my hubby is in and out, we have both the kids there needing attention, but I dont feel ignored. Finally the nurse says lets fill the tub!

As soon as I get in the tub, my whole body relaxes AAahhhh! It was almost too cold for me, I kept having her add hot water, but she didnt want it too hot. I guess it was a good thing though ecause otherwise I would have ended up hot and sweaty and not feeling good, I always make my baths too hot!

Pretty soon I am starting to be overwhelmed by contrax, then start feeling pushy. She tells me its not time to push, but I think I was anyway. Pretty soon, i cant not push. I was pretty vocal! My 5yo was videotaping, and my 2 yo was splashing in the water and playing with a rubber ducky. She kept saying mama baby. She knew what was about to happen. Dr comes in and i am full blown pushing and he tells me the head is almost there and to push my baby out. I had no idea he was almost here! My body was just pushing and I was roaring. The pressure was awful, and then his head came out and it was some relief. his body followed and i think i sighed out loud it was such a relief!

So he plops this slimy baby on me. He looked so tiny! My husband said the moment he popped out he looked at the kids faces, and he said it was priceless, he said both their mouths were just hanging open, that they were in shock! So after a few mins, they hand baby to my hubby and help me out of the tub. I get on the bed to deliver placenta. No drugs, no yanking on the cord, the dr just sat and waited for it to come. My hubby said afterwards he was kinda freaked they just handed him the baby, and he wasnt crying just laying there peacefully. He wasnt sunctioned, or startled, so he was very quiet, and in that transitional state.

So placenta comes, checked for tears, none.
I am kinda in shock, just taking it all in. Cant believe i did it!
After awhile, hubby nd kids go home, they are really wound up now. I get cleaned up, have snack, rest, nurse.
We all go home about 5 hours after birth.

I am extremelythrilled with this birth! The best yet! I think the cytotec was the best choice for me given the situation, and other than getting the labor going had NO other interventions. No iV, no fetal monitor, just doppler, occasional bp checks, Was not stuck in bed, did what I want when I wanted. No one told me when to push, my body just did it. As he was being born, I tipped my butt up just a little because it felt like I should, i was telling ym hubby being in bed I wouldnt have been abl to move at all during birth, but being in the water I was able to do what was comfortable.

It really was great, I couldnt have asked for anything better! And I dont think the cytotec caused the labor to be any faster or painful than a non induced labor. It was just like my last spontaneous labor. The contrax build up was very gradual and natural feeling.

Baby is doinf great, Nursing, pooping and peeing! I feel wonderful! Barely even sore, bleeding is WAY less than other births.

Tired tho, so off to bed
Old 02-21-2004, 07:59 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Boobiemama, what a fantastic birth story. Im am so happy that it went so well for you. Welcome to Jack and best wishes to you and your family.

CherylE: I am glad that the babys are doing well, that's fantastic that you will be able to hold Megan without the monitors. Hopefully it won't be long until you can hold Maribeth as well. Best wishes to you.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:23 AM

Boobiemama, what a wonderful birth story! I am so glad things went well for you. I loved the part about your kids' mouths hanging open! There's nothing like seeing it in person, is there?

Cheryl, it really sounds like the girls are doing great. What a blessing.

Old 02-21-2004, 11:56 AM

: Welcome Jack, congrats to you Boobiemama, what a beautiful birth story.

Cheryl, I'm so glad to hear your girls are SUCH troopers, I hope you can have them both home in your arms very soon.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:22 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Boobiemama!!! And, welcome Jack!!!

That is soooo incredibly wonderful--its great to hear that the induction worked out so smoothly. I, too, was dealing with HBP at the end, so I know how daunting those options can be! Just as an aside, my BP stayed high until 7 days postpartum, when it finally began to go back down. I was actually in the ER Thursday night because it'd been WAY high at the doctor's earlier that day, and I started to feel "weird" in the evening. Turned out to be a combo of BP and postpartum anxiety brought on by a lack of sleep (a lack of sleep? really? : ) I didn't know my BP could remain high, so that was news to me...then again, this being my first bio baby, I've been feeling like there's a lot about that first week postpartum that folks don't tell ya....strange bodily adjustments and goings-on

NEXT!
Old 02-21-2004, 12:49 PM

Congrats boobiemama and Jack!! Sounds like a wonderful birth!

I've been reading all these posts but there hasn't been much to update. Baby's dropped in the last few days, and even though I'm only 37 weeks tomorrow I wonder if this baby will come early. I don't remember dropping with dd until labor...so much for what they say!

I'm a little worried about the midwife I've got now, but maybe it's not such a big deal. I kind of feel like I could birth on my own anyway, but I would need her in case of an emergency and I worry about a couple of things. One, she's pretty new to midwifery, so probably hasn't had much experience with emergencies. And second, she doesn't have a relationship with any doctors in the area. I didn't think this would be a problem, but I was trying to get a medical form signed for temporary cash assistance and it needs to be signed by a liscensed physician. While I object to that strictness, it's something some other midwives in the area would be able to help me out with, but not her. And she forgot to bring the birth kit list to my last meeting with her (35w5d) so I'll be getting it today (36w6d). Seems a little hard for me to run around and get stuff right now! Sigh...but the next best option was to go with the midwife who has a birthcenter (but also does homebirths) who has tons of experience, great connections, but was reluctant about minimizind doptone even at prenatals. That's important to me, and checking hearttones is inevitable so I knew it would be something I'd have to face. The other thing is the second more experienced midwife is the one who my current midwife did her apprenticeship, so I worry about friction. Any thoughts or suggestions??

The only other things that are holding me up right now are 1) my grandmother ended up with the carseat and all the baby clothes in her car, and isn't coming down to FL until March 4/5. 2) baby's father may be in town from March 12-20th or so, and I'm not sure if I want him at the birth (or even in town) so it'd be nice to have baby before then. But my mom (who I'm living with now) is running for office and her election is March 9th. My due date is March 14th, and Peri was 6 days "late". So who knows what will happen, but it sure is complicated!!

I've finally gotton my vivid pregnancy dreams back, anyone else having those?

No major complaints here, just a big belly (I'm 44 inches round, started at 31...)

Take care all, and happy healthy babies (born or unborn!)
Old 02-21-2004, 02:24 PM

LisaB, huge congrats. Woohoo!!!

Angie, what a wonderful birth story. I love it. Lots of warm congratulations to you and your family, and enjoy!!! I love the baby's name too.

We are definitely on a roll.....

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:33 PM

Glad to hear the news on the girls CherylE. THey sound like troopers.

Boobiemama--congratulations!! Sounds like a great birth!!

Jster--Hope everything smooths out. I'm sure it will orchestrate perfectly. No advice on the MW situation but lots of {{hugs}}> Sounds like you're really getting your situation under control well. What a strong woman!

ANd thanks, Spark and those who responded to my blessing post....I am still trying to decide. EIther way, I"m sure it'll be fine. I'm just such a control freak. :LOL

Well, awaiting more exciting news!!
Old 02-21-2004, 04:31 PM

Angie, what a fantastic birth! Good work! You really made decisions that supported the birth you wanted. Yay! I, too, loved the part about your children's mouths hanging open! So, sweet!

Cheryl -- Your girls are so strong! They must get it from their mother! We'll all keep those healing vibes and prayers sent your way.

Jster -- I can understand your anxiety over which midwife to choose. What if we look at it this way -- with the older midwife, you know you'll run into problems dealing with how she monitors babies. That is unavoidable. With the newer midwife, you know that you'll get the birth that you want without a struggle. Yes, an emergency might come up, but it probably won't. But, if one should arrise, you midwife will be able to guide you. They just don't go from apprentice to midwife overnight. She's probably seen all the most common emergnecies already and studied up on any she hasn't seen. Do you feel like an emergency will arrise? If so, what is the little voice telling you about? If you see something clearly, then you do the research and learn how it's handled. Tell you MW to bone up on the info & techniques, too. How does that plan sound to you?

Indigo -- I think at the Blessing, you're mom will feel the energy there and go with it. Your friends will keep her in check if she does come. Just tell a few of them what's up. Sending you good blessing vibes. When is it?

Virus update at our house -- My son threw up again today. He was vomit free for a couple days. (Mamaroni, I'm so glad we didn't go to the sibling prep class with you. It would have been a disaster!) My husband still isn't feeling well. I'm really getting tired of taking care of both of them. My husband is still going to work though, so it's like he spends all his good energy doing his job, comes home and dies. I just want to escape. I want to go out by myself for a couple of hours and eat! Oh, God! Do I ever want to eat. I'm so hungry, but the smell of cooking makes them both gag. Oh, I just want a break. It's been 10 days of Jude being sick and 6 days of DH being sick. I'm not sick. I'm just exhausted of them being sick at this point! HELP!

Old 02-21-2004, 04:31 PM

Congratulations Boobiemama on new baby Jack and a great birth! Something kinda funny, he was born on my birthday and we are also naming our little one Jack :LOL

CherylE--Great to hear the girls are doing well!

PinkSunFish--I agree with the previous posters; nursing in a sling was our survival on the flight when dd was 3 mos. Not that I care what other passengers think, I didn't get any odd looks the whole flight AND I got compliments on how quiet she was.

Well, I was supposed to have a appt yesturday (friday 20) but with all the sickness here, I rescheduled for Mon. I think *knocks on wood* that all of the illness is gone from our house! I am surprised, I am the only one that did not get sick. I knew for sure I would have gone into labor, that would not have been a nad thing, but I would not want to go into labor that way, YKWIM?

I am really excited also because I recently hooked up with a doula who is also a massage therapist. She has a package in which she gives a massage around the same times as every prenatal appt, will be in there when in labor and give relaxing massage, etc, will give postpartum massage, AND comes to the house to teach infant massage! I can't wait, I meet with her tomorrow to see if her massage relaxes me.

Anyway, the babe is still happy where he is, I wish I was as comfy :LOL

I know most of us are not thinking past the birth right now, BUT I have a QUESTION: What, if any, ways are you mamas thinking about getting your bodies back into shape? I REALLY want to lose the preggo weight and I was wondering what you guys might be doing?

Gotta go, my Preg Tea is calling me!

Emily SAHM to four unschoolers Olivia (9), Brian (7), Jack (6), and Liam (5)
Old 02-21-2004, 04:39 PM

To baby Jack! Happy to hear of such a blessed delivery boobiemama. I also loved the description of your kids faces when ds popped out. What a great story they'll have to share.

Cheryl: That's great news about your girls. And you definitely deserve a mom award for your tenacity in bfing them. Many women would have given up or settled for a half formula diet.

Jster: good luck with the midwive sitch and I am sending you wishes that the father doesn't end up at the birth. It sounds as if it would be better if you didn't have to deal with that.

I went to my first Webster tech. appt. today. I love my chiropractor She's a family care chiro and the office had lots of children and the waiting room was littered with books and pamphlets on vaccination information. She even mentioned me calling her when I go into labor so that she could attend the birth if I wanted. I just met her and she was saying this like it was a given. I feel so lucky to have found all the right people in the area so soon after my move Most of the info can be traced to resources given to me here at MDC
Just feeling really blessed and happy today. The drive there was through the snow covered back country of upstate new york and I felt so joyed and peaceful.

Sending some of it to all of you

Dear hubby surf.gif, dd1 (8) dust.gif ds1 (5)hbac.gif and dd2 (NB) hbac.gif waterbirth.jpg

Old 02-21-2004, 04:59 PM

indigolilybear: I'm glad you mentioned the blessingway again, because I actually had a suggestion and forgot to mention it. Is it possible that you can invite you mom for just part of it? Like if the food is going to be served at the end you could invite her for just that part of it. Then tell her, I really didn't want to put you in the postion of having to be there for the stuff that I know makes you uncomfortable, yet it wouldn't be the same if you weren't there at all. Would you consider at least coming for cake after the other stuff is out of the way? That makes is much more like you really are trying to accomodate her. Which you are!

Claire: I don't know what to say that will help. I just feel so bad for you. I can't IMAGINE what that would be like right now. It's hard enough when just my dh is sick and I don't get any help with ds. Let alone nursing them both through this dreadful illness. Maybe when they feel better you should treat yourself to a massage or something indulgent. That would give you something to look forward to.

Emmama: Here's my plan for returning to prepregnancy body...nurse around the clock! I hope it works as well as last time for me. I ended up 22 lbs thinner than when I got pg with him! Sorry, I know it doesn't work for everyone that way. But then again, it seems to be the ONLY way I can lose weight!

User Tag List