New Study: Vitamin D cuts preterm birth by 50% & reduces other complications! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 05-10-2011, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokering View Post

Hmm. I theoretically take calcium - a cal/mag powder - but when I mix it with juice it tastes VILE, chalky and unpleasant, so I haven't actually taken more than about three doses. I did buy some magnesium capsules, and take those. Does calcium come in pills, or some less repellent form than the powder?

If I got DH to keep setting the timer for every hour during labour, it might be a good reminder for me to take a calcium pill, drink some water and go to the toilet. I didn't drink enough with my last labour and ended up with an IV.

Yes, I take capsules. They are smooth and go down easily. Mine has mag as well. My dh has a list, on it is to remind to pee every hour and offer me water.

Annabelle Catholic wife to Jeff '92 and mom to Makaley 19 Arden 19 Anniston 17 Taegan 14 Balen 12 Kellen 10 Ellery 8 Innish 6 Eiley 4 Finnian 3 Esca 2 our 8th uc.jpghomeschool.gifwaterbirth.jpgIHhbac.gifbftoddler.gifvbac.gifand expecting sweet pea January 2014.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 05-23-2011, 04:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Privacy Reminder: This thread is FEATURED ON FACEBOOK.

Tags
Carlson Vitamin D Baby Drops 400iu 11 Ml Drops , Vitamins Supplements , Maternity Vitamins Nutrition

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page