*~ The BSL Graduates and Stalking Thread - Jan/Feb ~* - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 304 Old 02-26-2010, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
K, I'm just a teensy bit jealous of you guys and your snow. I have never ever seen snow. What I wouldn't give for a snow day in Central FL, just one!
Funny I once met someone who had never seen the beach. I thought they must have been nuts. I think I was 19 before I saw snow and then in my 30's before I saw it again.
everyone! I'm just doing a drive by

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#302 of 304 Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 AM

What a day

I woke up with burning lungs and am going to bed with a horrible case of diarrhea. My body hates me.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#303 of 304 Old 03-01-2010, 11:09 AM
LZP

nanette- Thinking of you this morning!! can't wait to hear how high those betas have climbed today!!!!!!

Mae- sorry you werent feeling great yesterday.

Hi enigo!! How are you?! I should go stalk more at the BSL Proper these days. Thanks for driving by

How is everyone else doing today?

Any new developments? How are you doing Jess, you're so quiet- just passing these SLLLOOOOOOWWW early weeks?

AFM, bought a few more mat shirts, and one pair of mat pants for spring/summer. Went with my mom, and while she was generally pretty good, she did say, "Well, honey, you're not that far along yet." UM. THANKS. LIKE I DIDN'T ALREADY THINK THAT TIME WAS PASSING SOOOO SLOWLY. since when is it a crime to be "not that far along?" am I supposed to fit into my clothes until suddenly a stomach explodes out of me at 35 weeks?!

UGH. not that great. luckily, it was toward the end of shopping, and we could go get lunch, food always makes me feel better.

anywho, I usually hate clothes shopping- so why I thought that shopping now, that I look mostly just fatter, and NOT pregnant (as my mom lovingly pointed out, did I mention that?!) it's really delightful.... if only I were the "wow- you're al baby" people like my sister (who btw, HAD to tell me that she hasnt gained "even an inch" on her thighs or butt, it's just all in her belly. thanks, sis.) can you tell today is a Mood Swing Monday? HA!!

Lets end on a high note. It's less than 2 weeks till our anatomy scan.

Now it's your turn! tell me something good!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#304 of 304 Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 AM - Thread Starter

Thread for March & April HERE!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page