Giving in to Zofran....I need some support for All DAY sickness! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 31 Old 02-06-2010, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorasMama View Post
Yeah, reneeisorym, I can't stress enough not to let it get bad. Don't mess around, don't think just increasing the acidophilus will do it. Go straight to the many, many prunes (if you can) or colace. That said, even the horrible constipation can't stop me from taking my zofran. I puffy heart my zofran. I can eat, and while I still feel nauseous most days, it's not constant and usually not "omg, I want to die more than I want to stay pregnant" anymore.

If you haven't read Belly laughs by Jenny McCarthy, you should. She has a great chapter on Morning sickness. I laughed so hard through the whole book.

I am not one who can usually stand throwing up. I will hold it and site there throw up nauseous till I finally give in and go to the bathroom. Every time I pray...."oh God, please, please, please, make it not come out my nose, and make this be the last time...."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page