November/December 2004 Mamas? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 03-19-2004, 06:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I almost got sick drinking my water. How am I supposed to stay hydrated like this? Thankfully there are crackers on my desk and I can pop a couple when that feeling starts in.

/Stops for cracker/

My OB called last night. She had gotten my results test results. Even though I am not released to her yet, she has an action plan for the first trimester. I get to go from the RE to her (you normally have to get the NP first). She is also requesting a second u/s at 9/10weeks (because of my history). That makes me feel a lot better. Now if 7 weeks could just get here already!!:
#92 of 102 Old 03-19-2004, 06:14 PM

I am still nursing so this is a huge issue for me too. I can't drink water. My midwife recommended herbal teas because the warmth helps but I have been having good luck with sparkling water mixed with a little juice. Homemade lemonade mixed with the sparkling water is working too. Drinking the juice straight is too much for me. This morning I went out for breakfast with dh and ds and I had a rasberry italian soda. I have to find out how to make those or I may go broke buying them.
I will probably find out they aren't good for me.

edited to ask if being cold is a pg symptom? I never have been before but I am freezing all the time.

Stephany
#93 of 102 Old 03-21-2004, 07:35 PM

Liz - I am constantly cold. I am pretty sure it was the same with my other pregnancies too. Normally I am the one who is hot.

Rebecca- Are you from FL? I am originally from FL and noticed the FSU. LOL.. You are a pebble's throw from my house considering how far everything seems to be from me. I am planning on delivering at St. Mary's Hospital if everything goes as planned.

I am still blah. I was able to snack on nacho chips and cheese today. DH is trying to find a way to keep me stocked in Nacho cheese during the pregnancy. DS is a bit whiny now but I am going to start a new thread with a listing of all the November Mommies I could find.
#94 of 102 Old 03-21-2004, 09:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear about all the morning sickness! I have been feeling nauseous, and I can totally relate to that feeling of having to eat even though I'm not hungry.

I find I develop weird food aversions at random moments. Like I'll make a sandwich that sounds good in the morning, but by the time I get to lunch it sounds revolting!

I definitely notice the mood swings too, though their made much worse by tiredness--today at Home Depot I started crying because I couldn't decide which lamp to buy!!!! :LOL I can laugh about now (and hopefully so can dw!) but how weird. I then came home & slept like a log for 2 hours, so go figure...

Anyway, still enjoying every minute of it.. and looking forward to telling more friends, family & colleagues, but a bit cautious too...

Heather glad to hear you are getting the support you need from your ob.

Kate -where are you? I hope you are ok!

I find I've been really, really introspective lately & antisocial, focused on just wanting to spend time at home with partner & not much else. Saw a good friend on Fri. night, but didn't feel like talking much--anyone else feel this way?

Looking forward to meeting with mw & first u/s on April 13th.
#95 of 102 Old 03-22-2004, 03:33 AM

Can I join you?
I took a HPT today and I'm pregnant! I'm not sure of the due date, but I know I conceived on 7th March, so it should be easy to work out.
It's strange, I thought I was pregnant a few days ago (11DPO) but the test was negative, then today I thought "hell with this, I KNOW I'm pregnant!" and sure enough, today's test was positive.
I already have a 2 year old who I'm still breastfeeding, so I suppose it's time to think about whether I intend to tandem or not. He'll be 3 when the baby is born.
Anyone else had morning sickness right from the beginning? I think mine started at about 7DPO which is odd because with my last pregnancy it didn't start until 6 weeks.
#96 of 102 Old 03-22-2004, 10:11 AM

Hi Annabel and Welcome! Congrats on your BFP. I calculated your due date as Nov 28. We are over on a new thread. Nov Mommies week of March 21st. See you there!!
#97 of 102 Old 03-22-2004, 12:45 PM

Congrats to everyone!

Count me in too :LOL I found out last week and I am due 11/22/04. We are so excited since we have been trying for almost 2 yrs. Hope all of you are well!
#98 of 102 Old 03-23-2004, 01:23 PM

So I haven't read ALL the posts on this thread... But I think I MIGHT be the first December one to post!

This morning I had 2 tests with very faint lines (11 DPO). So that would put us at December 2nd!
#99 of 102 Old 03-23-2004, 03:29 PM

Jenellle - Your due date is my birthdate. But, I was a week late. I think that is my stubborn side showing.

I tested that early too. My nurse was very surprised by my latest jump and is sure that I tested early. I did!!
#100 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 03:54 PM

I'm pg for our first time! Was told over the phone calling the mw office due date is Nov. 27! I'm excited but scared at same time. Feel super low energy and I'm suppose to be producing a ton of soap to sell right now. Needless to say the soapmaking process makes me naseaus these days!

This pregrancy was not planned but is now embraced. DH and I have been married for almost two years and very much in . I was right in the middle of making plans to go back to school part-time for aromatherapy but these plans may be delayed some. Oh well!

Best wishes to you all!
#101 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 05:15 PM

Yogagirl,
Congrats! Just wanted to let you know that we have our own forum under the due date clubs. We have weekly threads and you can post questions and everyone over there is due in November. It is really nice. Come on over and join us!

Alisha, Army wife to Nathan , Homeschooling mama to Scheeli (May 2003) , Bronwynn (Nov. 2004) :, Piper (Nov. 2007) , and Wesley (January 2010)
#102 of 102 Old 04-05-2004, 05:24 PM

I just found out I am having twins! This is going to be an adventure to say the least. Especially since my dh still has 2 more years of med school. I guess you just do what you gotta do. I really want to breast feed them, but everyone I know with twins gives up. I sure hope I can do it. I did great with my dd, but that was just one baby!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page