pretty sure i'm pregnant... again - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-04-2010, 02:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
all of my PT's come back negative, but they did last time too.

this is why i think i'm pregnant once again...

when i sit down and go to move forward about to sit up or sit forward, i get a 'blocking' feeling in either/or side of my tummy like something is in there, just like last time i was preg, except i was further along i believe.

i got curious and started poking at my tummy... and well, if i poke in the right spots, there is something poking back, or at least moving out of the way. but distinctly i feel something against the pressure i give. if i poke again in the location it's gone. and this is throughout my belly so it's never in just one location.

i feel fatigued and hungry. i feel irritable. my areolas are large and dark again. *sigh* -- my baby is only six months old... i wouldn't know when conception happened this time if i am in fact pregnant once again. -__-

this is the first time i've experienced something like this since the baby so i don't think it's just gas. but who knows it could be some sort of other symptom i don't know about. however, right now, everything points to pregnancy for me. if it could be something else please educate me. i'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see when i can get in to have a PT done there.

he's here; kaine (11/9/09)
#2 of 5 Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#3 of 5 Old 05-05-2010, 11:53 AM

Hope it all works out the way you want it to mama

Kellylady.gif, married to the love of my life, Denpeace.gif , DD1 5/07dust.gif , 11/07, DD2 10/08modifiedartist.gif , DDS 8/10jammin.gif, expecting our next blessing this winter!

#4 of 5 Old 05-06-2010, 10:29 AM

Can you go get a blood test done? Hope all works out for ya.

DS is 4!
DD 8/10/10!
#5 of 5 Old 05-06-2010, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Have you had any PPAF? If not then I would bet that it is the post-partum hormonal changes, they can very eerily mimic pregnancy symptoms. Right down to the morning sickness.

hearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gifhearts.gif A house full of girls, but for dad and one brother bikenew.gif
"Be careful how you speak to your children. One day it will become their inner voice." ~ Peggy O' Mara
Cloth diapering, babywearing and co-sleeping has been a way of life for almost a decade now partners.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page