nursing while pregnant ?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am currently nursing my 13 month old. When I got pregnant with her I increased 4 full cup sizes. And now that I am pregnant again I seem to be increasing more. I am ALOT fuller. I dont have many more options in regards to bra sizes... so im hoping that I dont increase to much more.

Does anyone have any experiance with this? Did they increase again while nursing and pregnant?? was it alot?

Kay, Wife to my best friend Benjamin. Mommy to Aubrey (4-14-2009). Hoping for a VBAC with my 2nd on 1-29-2011.
#2 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 12:19 PM

I have just gone from a barely C to a full C at 33 weeks. I am sure everyone will have a different experience though. When milk comes in, I am guessing it will change again, then again when our supply settles.

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

#3 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

i think the issue is tht i havent gone down at all in the 13 months of nursing. so if i get bigger im screwed. im w 38 I, i already dont have options....

Kay, Wife to my best friend Benjamin. Mommy to Aubrey (4-14-2009). Hoping for a VBAC with my 2nd on 1-29-2011.
#4 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 12:42 PM

My experience with nursing through 2 pgs, was that the 1st tri my boobs shrank a bit and remained that way until baby was born, at which point they reached that extra-full regulating milk supply stage, and then back to my regular "nursing size". I was thankful as I also experienced a 4-cup increase with my first baby.

Mama to 4 girls    chicken3.gif5/05, 12/07, 9/09, 3/11   winner.jpghomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpg

#5 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 01:28 PM

I'm an F with a little baby, then by toddlerhood I go down a couple cup sizes. Then when I get pg I immediately go back to an F. I don't get bigger after the birth like with #1 though. So the size I am now at 10 weeks and nursing is probably going to stay the same IME.

Homeschooling mom of two plus baby R born December 16 love.gif
#6 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 07:44 PM

I went up 5 sizes with my first and lost it all when i got pregnant again but it's climbing back up-it's 3 or 4 cup sizes at this point (29 weeks, 19 mo old
still nursing) I assume my breasts will be at least as large as last time.

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page