~~The BSL Graduates/Stalking Thread JUNE!! ~~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter
LZP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the JUNE Thread Mamas!!
Looking forward to adding some of our BSLs to the list over here this month!
The May Thread, if you need to catch up!

This is a spinoff to the Bitter Sushi Ladies Thread over on the TTC boards. Some of us have very happily made it to the "other side" and we want to be able to keep track of each other.

Our fellow BSL's that are still on their TTC journey like to check up on us from time to time too - which we really appreciate - since they continue to be in the midst of a sometimes brutal and just "NOT FAIR" TTC journey...

~Our June Babies!~

Congrats to Pinoikoi and Welcome Baby Ursula Marisol
Born on June 23rd at 6:40 AM 8 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long

Congrats to Lisko15 and Welcome Baby Caleb Benjamin
Born on June 24th at 7:36PM 9 lbs 1 oz, 22 inches long

~Our May Babies!~

Congrats to Jelinifer and Welcome Baby Finnegan Hubert
Born on May 1st, 8 lbs 10 oz, 21 1/2 inches long

Congrats to jillc512 and Welcome Baby Albert Boaz
Born at home on May 4th at 3:29 pm, 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 3/4 inches long
Congrats to Starkyld and Welcome Baby Elliott Marlowe
Born at home May 25th at 9:24AM, 9lbs 8 oz 21 inches long

*~Our February Baby~*
Congrats to Lauren31 Adelynn Ruby
Born February 7th at 10:40PM, 7 lbs 12 oz, 20 1/2 inches long

And the rest of us... still waiting...

colorbywords - TTC #1 for 13 months, due 8/8/10.
LZP - TTC #1 for 17 months, due 8/10/10 .
MaerynPearl - TTC #3 (or #1) for 7 cycles over 2 years, due 9/14/10 .
Lyndzies - TTC #1 for 10 months, due 10/4/10 .
Carlyle - TTC #2 after a loss, due 10/10.
MommyNicoleTX - TTC #3 for two years, two losses, due 10/10/10.
YummyYumYumMama - TTC #2 for 1 year, due 11/22/10.
KellyTTC#1 - TTC #1 for 3 years, BFP after IVF, due 12/03/10 with .
Qbear'smama - TTC #2, due 12/15/10.
jessica_s- TTC#2 for 19 mos, 3 losses, due 1/22/2011
Finnegansmom - TTC #3 for 11 mos, due 2/8/2011
kalamos23 - TTC#2, 2 losses, due Late Feb/Early Mar 2011

Our thoughts are with
Nanette56 ~ February 2010 ~
jessica_s ~ March 2010 ~
Enigo ~ April 2010 ~
We hope to have you back with us very, very soon.

As always, we are sending a whole lot of to you Ladies over on BSL Proper.
PLEASE GET OVER HERE to keep us company!!!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2010, 08:25 PM

How is it that we have no July babies?

And subbing NOW because I am hoping to be too busy very very soon.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 PM

yay new thread!

and woah Mae is kicking up a storm in there now, earlier I was worried cuz I hadnt felt her all day, but Ive been at my brothers party, sitting there eating and talking but still... maybe she didnt like the noise much lol

Quote:
did save some cute no-pull hair bands for then we need them for little pony tails- you know, in like... a year or more! ha!!
If your daughter is anything like mine, it was way under a year before I needed them!

A month before her first birthday we had it up in fairly long pigtails even! http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7459428_n.jpg

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoikoi View Post
How is it that we have no July babies?

And subbing NOW because I am hoping to be too busy very very soon.
Oooh, I hope you're too busy soon too! Monday is June, so... any time now, PK!

I guess people were too busy during October to conceive. November and December were busy months for us here in the BSL Grads...

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:18 AM

LZP - Thanks so much for starting the June thread! Very cool to see myself under the "Upcoming June Baby" List.

Thanks for adding starkyld's baby boy too, I tried to a couple days ago, but the first page wouldn't come up for me. Interesting that all of the May babies were BOYS!

Any idea about if your little DD will have hair? (Usually if you and DH had lots of hair as babies is a good clue.) My DD couldn't wear pigtails until well into year 2! (And not that it matters too much since Caleb is a boy, but we expect he will be quite bald and blonde!)

Mae - Beautiful house. I hope all works out for that one now!

Pinoikoi - I won't be terribly surprised if Caleb decides to be a July Baby...

AFM - Not much news here! Just still so relieved that Caleb can come when he feels its right, without any pressure about being "the wrong way". It was such a relief for DH & I!

I'm hoping to get some more room organization and decoration going this next week! I need to wash all the CDs at some point!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 05-30-2010, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Interesting that all of the May babies were BOYS!

Any idea about if your little DD will have hair? (Usually if you and DH had lots of hair as babies is a good clue.) My DD couldn't wear pigtails until well into year 2! (And not that it matters too much since Caleb is a boy, but we expect he will be quite bald and blonde!)
I noticed that about May also.. I was wondering why I kept seeing so many boyish things on hyena cart.. when i was expecting my boys, all I saw were girly things..

I fully expect this one to come out with hair.. all my other kids did. They rubbed it off in some areas pretty quickly, but all definitely had a head of hair.. I am excited to get to try to put things in the hair this time though and see if they will stay! My mother bought me tons of clippies and little headbands.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
LZP - Thanks so much for starting the June thread! Very cool to see myself under the "Upcoming June Baby" List.

Thanks for adding starkyld's baby boy too, I tried to a couple days ago, but the first page wouldn't come up for me. Interesting that all of the May babies were BOYS!

Mae - Beautiful house. I hope all works out for that one now!

Pinoikoi - I won't be terribly surprised if Caleb decides to be a July Baby...

AFM - Not much news here! Just still so relieved that Caleb can come when he feels its right, without any pressure about being "the wrong way". It was such a relief for DH & I!

I'm hoping to get some more room organization and decoration going this next week! I need to wash all the CDs at some point!

No Problem! I washed some CDs last weekend, since I just couldnt hold out any longer- they are so cute! I'm sure they will go through one more trip through the W&D, but at least I know I got the first good hot water & detergent soak and then a good wash and dry in.

and yes, all those boys in May!! how fun.

I dont really have a clue about what our DD will be like- I was bald till about 1 year I think, and DH had a full head of curly blonde hair by about 8 mos I think-it was so cute. (now it's thick, wavy and dark brown so who knows how that will turn out!) I dont mind a baldy- we'll just keep hats around to protect the noggin from the sun.

Crazy to think about how we have 2 June mamas- and then we're into the AUGUST mamas- and I am one of them!!!! WOW. At least CBW will go first, hopefully, to prepare me for reality. though she hasnt checked in too much lately.... you still out there?!

Old 05-30-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post

Crazy to think about how we have 2 June mamas- and then we're into the AUGUST mamas- and I am one of them!!!! WOW. At least CBW will go first, hopefully, to prepare me for reality. though she hasnt checked in too much lately.... you still out there?!

I'm here! I read all the time, just don't post much... kinda voyeuristic of me!

I have been trying not to stress out now that the countdown has turned to 9 weeks and some odd days... and getting anxious for my baby showers this Saturday and next Saturday! I just want to know what else I need!

Anyway, I'll try to go first! My mom went early with both of hers (I was over a week early) but my sister went 2 days late... so we'll see!!

It is crazy that August is almost here!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:21 PM

*takes a deep breath*

need. to. relax.

Yesterday was my brothers party, it was the start of it, the stress is just going to keep piling on now. I have no kids from later today through Tuesday so I need to get my butt in gear to pack up this house as much as I possibly can. I have to keep reminding myself that although it is 3 weeks until we move... we will only be Here for 2 of those weeks and 1 will be spent packing up the truck. I need to pack everything except the essentials!

*FAINT*

DF gets the keys to our house on Tuesday... and he can move all of his stuff (except the essentials) then...

Then next Tuesday he flies here and the wedding stuff goes into full gear.

AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH I need to go find a pool and try to float the stress away....

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:45 AM

June Mamas, it's your turn! Happy (almost) due month! I remember how excited I was at the start of May.

Life with Elliott is awesome. This is my new normal. Yes, I'm sleep-deprived and leaking milk all over myself and occassionally panic (last night: bloody cord stump + temperature), but I am so in love with this little guy already. He has the most fantastic snorfles and baby expressions and dance moves in his sleep.

(btw, that's a lowercase L in my username, not an I)

Elated mom to Elliott (5/25/10)
Old 05-31-2010, 03:46 PM

Subbing so I don't wonder where this thread went!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

Old 05-31-2010, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkyld View Post
(btw, that's a lowercase L in my username, not an I)
I have been wondering this since we crossed paths, starkyLd!! (I may have asked a long while ago and not read the response.

I'll fix.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:40 PM

LZP: thanks for the new thread!

Lis: I'm so happy that Caleb has turned and is free to come whenever he is ready! Wow, it's getting close for you and Pinoikoi.

starkyld: glad to read that you're loving being a mom and are settling in quite well. By the way, I love the name Elliott, it's on my short list.

I have my first appointment with my OB this week. DH & I signed up for some prenatal classes, 2 in July and then 5 more in Sept/Oct. I am starting to show now... I'm glad that everyone at work knows now.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
Old 05-31-2010, 09:52 PM

Last DR. appointment tomorrow!

Going to miss her but its off to NC to my Midwife (and starting my every 2 week appointments with her once Im there! O M G

Old 06-01-2010, 09:56 AM

Hi!

I guess I'm over on the "other side" now!! I got my BFP this weekend, I'm hoping this one sticks....I won't feel super confident until we pass that 12 week mc milestone but I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm officially due Feb 8 2011, and hope to get a beta done this week with progesterone as well just to ease my mind....

I officially have stopped temping!

Oh you can add me.... TTC#3 for 11 months with 1 loss.

Thank you!

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 06-01-2010, 09:59 AM

Congrats Finnegansmom!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
LZP

KellyTTC#1- YAHOO for showing, people at work knowing, and your *first* of many OB appts! congratulations- so many milestones. delighted for you! you're so organized already signing up for your classes! I guess it's good since your little ones might come a tiny bit early for you to get all the preparation you can. Have you signed up with your local Moms of Many group? they have great sales in our area- HUGE sales of clothes and other stuff that's barely used. I'm sure you're already aware of that, though!

Finnegansmom- thanks for starting my month as threadmistress off right!! congratulations!! adding you now!! keep us updated as soon as you get your betas! yippeeeeee!

ETA: AFM- childbirth classes start this week- tomorrow! why am I nervous?! I dont know, but I am. it almost kept me up last night. back to not sleeping well, and my hip is really sore; probably from laying on my side all night which I still cant get used to...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Old 06-01-2010, 02:12 PM

Coolest thing EVER! Last night I went downstairs..

.. and changed my calendar to JUNE!

I never thought that changing the calendar would make me so extatically happy!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:46 PM

Last doctors appointment was today...

all is pretty good. My blood pressure is up a bit (120/78) for the third appointment (the last two were 120/80 and 130/80) but we are pretty sure there has been reason all three times (different doctor, lots of pain and different nurse who questioned my homebirth choice. Thank goodness she was a sub nurse and wont be back... not that I will either but questioning a choice that I made with the guidance of the doctor whos office she is working in? seriously?)

I might have a UTI but they have been getting false positive sticks. of course, I had no symptoms until she told me that now I feel like i have to pee constantly lol.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:42 PM

Lis: good for Caleb, I have to go back to the old thread to read how he did it, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
If your daughter is anything like mine, it was way under a year before I needed them!

A month before her first birthday we had it up in fairly long pigtails even! http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7459428_n.jpg
She is SO cute!! I couldn't work the pigtails til DD was at least 18 months. And I was too paranoid that she would swallow little clips before that. She basically looked like a little boy, hair-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Yesterday was my brothers party, it was the start of it, the stress is just going to keep piling on now. I have no kids from later today through Tuesday so I need to get my butt in gear to pack up this house as much as I possibly can. I have to keep reminding myself that although it is 3 weeks until we move... we will only be Here for 2 of those weeks and 1 will be spent packing up the truck. I need to pack everything except the essentials!

*FAINT*

DF gets the keys to our house on Tuesday... and he can move all of his stuff (except the essentials) then...

Then next Tuesday he flies here and the wedding stuff goes into full gear.

AGH AGH AGH AGH AGH I need to go find a pool and try to float the stress away....
Here's hoping time will fly by and it will all get done before you know it. I'd let you float in my pool, Canada's not that far

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkyld View Post
Life with Elliott is awesome. This is my new normal. Yes, I'm sleep-deprived and leaking milk all over myself and occassionally panic (last night: bloody cord stump + temperature), but I am so in love with this little guy already. He has the most fantastic snorfles and baby expressions and dance moves in his sleep.
Reading this made me teary, starkyld! Love love love that time with baby. Love the snorfles!! Also, reminded me of my own cord stump drama: DD pooped and it went all up her dipe all over the cord stump! I almost had a nervous breakdown, cleaning poop out of a crunchy cord stump was basically impossible! So happy for you, it's so lovely, I bet he smells great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
LZP: thanks for the new thread!

I have my first appointment with my OB this week. DH & I signed up for some prenatal classes, 2 in July and then 5 more in Sept/Oct. I am starting to show now... I'm glad that everyone at work knows now.
Yeah, thanks, LZP!

Kelly, this is me, too! I have my MW appt on Thursday then I am making the announcement at work on Friday, if all goes well at the appt (hoping hoping!!) Mind you, it's gettin' a little obvious, the people at work who know are like "um, yeah, you're pregnant!!" I am so excited about getting things going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
Hi!

I guess I'm over on the "other side" now!! I got my BFP this weekend, I'm hoping this one sticks....I won't feel super confident until we pass that 12 week mc milestone but I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm officially due Feb 8 2011, and hope to get a beta done this week with progesterone as well just to ease my mind....

I officially have stopped temping!

Oh you can add me.... TTC#3 for 11 months with 1 loss.

Thank you!
Finnegansmom, welcome to the other side! Stick, baby, stick!!!

Quote:
ETA: AFM- childbirth classes start this week- tomorrow! why am I nervous?! I dont know, but I am. it almost kept me up last night.
No, don't be nervous, childbirth classes are way fun!!! And I understand the hip pain, I am not looking forward to that, but sleeping on your back has its hazards, last night DD plopped her leg on my belly in her sleep, it hurt and kinda freaked me out, but I think I'm ok...that kid has to calm down if she wants to stay in the bed!!!

Have a good week, everyone!!

Mama to DD 4/06 notes2.gif  new DS stork-boy.gif born 17/12/10 familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
Old 06-02-2010, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter
LZP

Giving us a little :bump since we were on the second page!!

Mae, sorry to hear about yet another UTI... hope it was a faulty stick this time. it's amazing what the brain can tell your body to do when the power of suggestion is at work! I hope it's nothing. You had mentioned that with one of your pregnancies you were susceptible to EVERYTHING- looks like you got that *luck* again.

Qbear'sMama, one day till the appt! I know you've been anxoiusly awaiting, so this must be so exciting!

Lisko, did I already say YAYAYAYAY for Caleb turning vertex? well, if not, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! hope your organization and nesting projects over the weekend went well.

Pinoikoi- yup- June is here. I know the excitement of flipping the calendar well. Can't imagine what it would be like to flip to the DUE DATE MONTH! You must be thrilled (and Lisko too!)

CBW-thanks for checking in with us, glad to know you're still here and all is well! It's OK to just but we'd love to hear from you more often- especially since after Lisko and Pinoikoi, we have some shoes to fill....
any projects at home that you're working on for baby?

jessica_s- how are you lady? thinking of you!!! give us an update.
After your undoubtedly positive sono results tomorrow, can we add you to the front page??
Lyndzies- are you still in holiday weekend mode?! where are you girly? what's your little girl up to these days? glad you got the name thing whittled to at least 2 (or was it 3 now?) for birth day. what a relief.

AFM, first birth class tonight. strangely nervous still. I keep feeling like I will forget something, and it will cause me to "fail." I know this isnt the kind of class where you get graded, per se, but gosh I hope I can pay attention. 7PM to 9:30PM - i'm usually mentally asleep by then, if not already in bed!
We're supposed to sign up to bring a snack or drink to one of the next classes, but I dont know what to think of bringing. maybe I'll get a sense tonight of what people are like. do I go the home made granola bar route, or some kind of a store bought snack? these are the little things that I stress about so I dont have to think about the big stuff like - when will i decide it's time to finish reading (or start!) Birthing From Within and my other books...and when will i finish sewing my cloth diaper stash...?! time is a-tickin'

Old 06-02-2010, 08:57 PM

Just popping in to say hi and to bump this thread up from the bottom.

I had my first beta drawn today and my MW agreed to check my progesterone just to appease me I'm sure. I have to wait until EOD tomorrow to get them back. How annoying.

LZP - what about making some homemade mini muffins? Apple ones and banana ones, fresh blueberry? You can even make them vegan...we used to have mini muffins alot at LLL meetings. - BTW, we were in the August due date club together

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 06-02-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:

AFM, first birth class tonight. strangely nervous still. I keep feeling like I will forget something, and it will cause me to "fail." I know this isnt the kind of class where you get graded, per se, but gosh I hope I can pay attention. 7PM to 9:30PM - i'm usually mentally asleep by then, if not already in bed!
We're supposed to sign up to bring a snack or drink to one of the next classes, but I dont know what to think of bringing. maybe I'll get a sense tonight of what people are like. do I go the home made granola bar route, or some kind of a store bought snack? these are the little things that I stress about so I dont have to think about the big stuff like - when will i decide it's time to finish reading (or start!) Birthing From Within and my other books...and when will i finish sewing my cloth diaper stash...?! time is a-tickin'
LZP, we started our birthing class a few weeks ago. It's 7 weeks, with a week off for Memorial Day, so it'll end in the end of June. It was very nervous to start and it made me realize that I do, in fact, have to get this baby out somehow! I think that I still sometimes am waiting for somebody to say "just kidding" and not actually be pregnant..

Anyway, we already did our snack job! We took in bottles of water, fruit, crackers, and cheese.

Lisko, I'm so glad Caleb moved for you! At our appt the midwife guessed that Emery was transverse. We have an ultrasound scheduled next Thursday and if she is indeed still transverse, I'll have to find out what you did to make him flip!!

AFM, baby shower Saturday! Yay! Let the nesting commence.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:01 AM - Thread Starter
LZP

Class turned out to be good. of course, the first few minutes were a lot of everyone looking around, and not much participation, but everyone seemed to warm up by the end of the night. everyone is really nice, and I recognized a few couples from our initial tour.

we decided to do our snack next week and get it over with. ALl I could think of (and all I can usually think of) was brownies. so that's what I said. I think I might make the brownies, and also a healthier option like the mini muffins. mmmm fresh blueberry muffins.... mmmmmmm!!! the 2 other couples are bringing a fruit tray and a veggie tray. how healthy! No one had any dietary restrictions or allergies, so that was good!!

OK, totally exhausted now. nighty night!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 AM

Well... my UTI was confirmed. That makes #3 for the pregnancy and Im not quite third tri now. Ugh, no doubt its a girl in there now! Her sister did the SAME to me... constant UTIs and other infections. DS I had no problems with getting sick/infections (but then with him I was on bedrest, so I wasnt out much to get pink eye/ear infection/sinus infection/etc. and was basically living in the bathtub taking 4-5 baths a day so I was as clean as could be down there...)

Old 06-03-2010, 01:52 AM

LZP - Awh... a full head of curly blonde hair is CUTE! My nephew had that, with lovely little ringlet-like curls in back... but after the first haircut they were all gone . He'd love to hear me... being the full-grown young man of almost 22 that he is!

Thanks for the congrats on Caleb's turning! I'm still not sure when he did it... but I'm very, very glad.

I haven't gotten to any CDs for washing yet. I need to clean my dryer first and wean myself from my horrible dryer sheet habit. I've tried to find the all natural fabric softener I read about (Simplicity)... but its nowhere.

Caleb's room is coming good - we hung shelves and pictures last night! I've yet to get the crib set in... once that's all set up, I will upload some pics to share.

Glad the childbirth class was less nerve-racking than you thought. As for the hip pain... I can commiserate. And now that its so hard to roll over in bed... its just no fun to sleep sometimes. My pain is mostly in my inner thigh/groin area lately.

Pinoikoi - The clips for little girl hair have a lot to do with texture. My DD could never keep them in, having pretty silky blonde hair.

colorbywords - Good to hear from you! So you must be having a girl???? Keep posting with us!

(It's like I'm the last boy-mama... )

MaerynPearl - So glad you got the new, even better, house. It was very cute and pretty from the pics. Sorry to hear about the UTI again. Take care of yourself (easy to say when there is so much going on for you right now!).

KellyTTC#1 - for a happy and healthy progressive pgcy! I can't wait until your anatomy u/s and we can find out what gender those little babies of your's are!

finnegansmom - Congrats!!!! (You made me want to make some mini muffins. I should! And freeze them for when the ILs are here, or for surprise visits to see Caleb...)

AFM - Appt today went well. B/P and weight both good. Had my GBS swab done. Caleb's head is "mostly" down. He seems to be slightly diagonal, with his head towards my right hip (I can feel this now... he head butts me there occasionally). My OB said that was totally fine. When I go into labor, I should let them know he was previously transverse, they'll do an u/s to double check... and then if need be, give him a little "nudge-over". Hopefully he'll engage on his own, or by my water breaking or going into labor it will make his little head move on over. He does feel much different now that he's vertex though... so much more pressure up in my ribs! And I'm now measuring on target, whereas I was a week behind before.

That's about it for now... time for bed here!!!!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 06-03-2010, 02:24 AM

Having pointed that out... thats pretty crazy isnt it? Girl in Feb. 3 boys in May... 1 girl 1 boy in June and then as far as we know... Girls in aug/sept/oct!

I do want to add, aidanraynesmom was a BSL who is in my DDC but I dont think she posts in our graduates thread. She is due September 24th and as far as I know does not know if its a boy or girl.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 PM

I'm here, I'm here!

MaerynPearl - ugh! Another infection! Not fair. I hope you get healthy soon.

lisko15 - sending "Caleb's head needs to stay DOWN" vibes to you! Glad your appointment went well.

LZP - Yay, you "made it" through your first class! And, for what it's worth, I'd be more than happy to munch on brownies. I eat healthy stuff all the time; I'd consider it a nice treat!

Pinoikoi - it must be SO EXCITING to be "in" your due date month! I am so psyched for you, mama!

finnegansmom - Yahoooo! So glad to see you here! I'm sure your number will come back fan-freaking-tastic.

KellyTTC#1 - It is so nice when you start to show, and don't feel like you have to "hide it" anymore, right?? At least, that was my experience. I'm glad things seem to be going smoothly for you so far!

starkyld
- I'm so happy life with you babe seems so blissful! I hope all of us have the same experience. Definitely keep checking in with us!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone....

AFM - Sorry for my absence. I've been traveling SO MUCH for work lately. It's been really insane. I drove about 2,000 miles in two weeks! Thankfully it's pretty much done, and I've only got one more trip at the end of the month before I officially call work travel quits for the remainder of pregnancy (and, of course, my leave).

We've been feeling TONS of movement over here. She is a very active baby, and DP has also felt some really strong jabs from the outside. We think she had hiccups last Sunday morning! She is definitely most active in the morning and in the evening, but perhaps it's just because that's when I'm still and paying more attention.

I am feeling bigger every day. While in yet another hotel last week, I took some more artsy back lit photos at 21 weeks. Forgive me if I already posted this in last month's thread... I can't tell if I am coming or going at this point! I also took a weekly pic today, which is also on my blog.

We have made some nursery progress. We got a crib and started purchasing some stuff for the room this past weekend, and will paint this weekend in preparation for wallpaper hanging! I am so excited to watch the kiddo's room come together. And, I LOVE decorating.

I guess the last bit of preggo-related news is that I'm concerned I may have SPD. About a day an a half ago, I developed pain in my pubic bone, which makes it very painful to get up out of chairs, put one leg through pants, etc. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but it seems to be where all signs are pointing. I've had such an uneventful pregnancy thus far, and really want that to continue, so I'm hoping that this is just a side effect from sitting in the car for so long. Appointment with the midwife on Monday, so we will see what she says.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:32 PM

Heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg. Running late for a doula visit so be back later.

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_s View Post
Heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg. Running late for a doula visit so be back later.

5, 10, 17, 20!

5 days til I get DF from the airport
10 days til we get married
17 days til the truck packed with all of my belongings, my DH and DS leaves for NC
20 days til DD and I take a bus and two planes to get to our new home!

User Tag List